Friday, November 7, 2014

Chatzy Madness Volume 160: Welcome to the Town of Teshni

Jumpropeman: chatzy, who should I send on metroidplot
Jumpropeman asked Chatzy to choose between Whitey, Whitey, Whitey, Whitey and Whitey. Chatzy chose: Whitey
Jumpropeman asked Chatzy to choose between Shimmer, Thomas, Jasper, Jumpropeman, Reject, Edyth, Blue Eyes White Dragon, Red Eyes Black Dragon, The Mammoths, Calvin Klein, Avatar the Last Airbender and Avatar the First Airbender. Chatzy chose: Calvin Klein
Jumpropeman: this will be interesting

---

Vengeance the Boomerang: What happens if Shimmer catches the bouquet? Or Teshni? :e
Jumpropeman: Shimmer would thrust it into someone else's arms
Jumpropeman: "TAKE THE MARRIAGE I DON'T WANT IT D:"
Bree: teshni would eat it
Gooper Blooper: "bowkay"
Gooper Blooper: *nom*
Vengeance the Boomerang: Heh.
Bree: bouquet is too fancy a word for teshni
Bree: she'd call it flowers, then eat it
Gooper Blooper: "floors"
Bree: yes

---

(Pit proposes to Utsuho)

Gooper Blooper: >​SK's post
Gooper Blooper: WHERE IS JRM
RubyChao: JRM IS ON THE FORUM
Gooper Blooper: he is going to barge in here so hard
Jumpropeman joined the chat
Jumpropeman: ....
RubyChao: hi jrm
Jumpropeman: ......
RubyChao: how are you?
Jumpropeman: .............
Oversleep: You must abolish the wedding now, sir. Before the ellipses swallow the screen.
Oversleep: Don't do that.
Draco reboots JRM with a swift kick to the hard drive.
Oversleep: They might well be quite happy together.
Oversleep: Should be, though such things are usually uncertain.
Oversleep: -shrug-
Gooper Blooper: *and then utsuho says no*
Cornwind Evil: YOU ARE STEALING MY DARN THUNDER SK
RubyChao: "I've discovered my real love: THIS CHAIR"
Oversleep: Chairy is too well received. Boys, girls, Martel: THE FIRE, PLEASE.
Harpy: Posted
Harpy: in bar
Jumpropeman: i think
Oversleep: Shishkababs, flamethrowers, evil phoenixes, and more descend to end a Chairy.
Jumpropeman: i will save my response for a better mouth
SteelKomodo: I'm not, CW, I promise D:
Jumpropeman: because Shimmer will properly flip her lid as well
Jumpropeman: until then, I will try to type coherent words as I try to keep my hands under control
Gooper Blooper: hahahaha
Harpy: *f5f5f5f5*
Gooper Blooper: jrm is sarah, but for only this pairing
Harpy: Stella's pairing senses are tingling
Jumpropeman: i like other pairings!
Jumpropeman: they just don't make my whole body shake with hype
SteelKomodo: just to clarify - you won't see a Pitsuho marriage this year
Harpy: eh, it can wait
SteelKomodo: either it's gonna be a next-year thing, or (due to me being a silly bundle of nerves etc.) an off-screen thing
Harpy: CW is already doing the big greek wedding this year and may try to backstab you if you tried it :U
Jumpropeman: off-screen
Jumpropeman: off-screen
RubyChao: sk, i think jrm will kill us if we make it offscreen


---

Gooper Blooper: posted, characters selected
RubyBrain: >​gloria AND viola
RubyBrain: are you trying to make me intensify
Gooper Blooper: yes
RubyBrain: well
RubyBrain: it's working
RubyBrain intensifies

---

Gooper Blooper: "Gizmondo was launched in Sweden in the late Summer of 2005, with both "Smart Adds" and normal units available. Rather than opening flagship stores, the manufacturer relied on established retailers such as Webhallen. Fewer than 100 units were sold in Sweden."
Cornwind Evil: The Gizmondo was just a money laundering scheme
Jumpropeman: at least it wasn't an Ouya

---

SleepyBree: look at what you did Spy
Fuck It Barely Made It: . . . Oh
Fuck It Barely Made It changed name to No Style
No Style changed name to No Grace
No Grace changed name to A Fucking Disgrace

A Fucking Disgrace: It's a stone Luigi, you fucked it
Tableter: YOU MANIACS
Tableter: YOU BLEW IT UP
Tableter: AWWW, DAMN YOU
A Fucking Disgrace: I'm Luigi
A Fucking Disgrace: I fucked it
A Fucking Disgrace: Fuck you Luigi
Tableter: DAMN YOU ALL TA HELL

---

Jumpropeman: I say take the piss a lot
Jumpropeman: I actually got fun of for doing so
Jumpropeman: because I said at the wedding me and the groomsmen would sit on the sidelines and take the piss of the other wedding guests, but since they never heard the phrase, people thought I meant we'd be the toilets
Jumpropeman: *cue jrm pls*
AllerGB: mental image
SteelKomodo: D:
SteelKomodo: JRM PLS NO
AllerGB: JRM the character sitting in a seat holding a bucket, with his usual goofy grin
AllerGB: waiting expectantly
Jumpropeman: XD
Draco: Is this a GERMAN wedding?
A Fucking Disgrace: PFFFFFFFFFFFT
AllerGB: people walk past, he holds up the bucket and stares at them

---

A Fucking Disgrace: I wish I had a color to go back to
Jumpropeman: there was a time when you were RedSpy
Jumpropeman: now I don't even know who you are
Jumpropeman: a Stegosaurus?
AllerGB: I don't think anyone is using purple
AllerGB: at least not right now
A Fucking Disgrace: Goops no
A Fucking Disgrace: You know not wha
A Fucking Disgrace: Wha
AllerGB: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
A Fucking Disgrace: Wha
A Fucking Disgrace: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAA
A Fucking Disgrace changed name to WALUIGI SPY
WALUIGI SPY: . . . You stole Waluigi joke

---

RubyBrain: your reminder that the golden torizo had a 1-26 tractor
AllerGB: Morph Moth has a new rival in suck

---

AllerGB: The Vs Mother Brain "song" lasts seven seconds before looping yet I've been listening to it for nine and a half minutes
AllerGB: am I spy
RubyBrain: yes you are goops
AllerGB: brb

(later)

AllerGB: back
AllerGB: ...
AllerGB: *unpauses mother brain song*
AllerGB: FROM THE PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT YOU 25M

---

RubyBrain: >gloria and viola double ko
RubyBrain hurredly retcons the 27 into a 2

---

RubyBrain changed name to RubyChao
RubyChao: ded brain
AllerGB: the deddest brain
RubyChao: AND THEN THEY ALL CAME BACK NEXT YEAR AND no
AllerGB: ending post from chao
AllerGB: samus thinking "But I feel like... I forgot something..."
AllerGB: HARD CUT TO BLACK ROLL CREDITS SEE YOU NEXT MISSION

---

.2% Drunker joined the chat
Jumpropeman joined the chat

Jumpropeman: >​.2% Drunker
Jumpropeman: >​Gooper's text color
Jumpropeman: you got some splaining to do young man

(For the record, I was not .2% Drunker and don't know who was)

---

Saberwulf: Can't superheroes ever be happy
Tableter: No

---

Harpy: the blogpost I made about him much earlier confirms that he does keep up with what Alex is up to
Jumpropeman: Keeping Up with the Sarahkin
Harpy: i mean hard to not notice when the headlines are "HERO OF LEVIA, POSSIBLY DATING?!? It's more likely than you think"
Jumpropeman: The Sarahkin and Kardashians have something in common
Jumpropeman: dey got da booty
Gooper Blooper: Yeah, that's what I thought I remembered
Gooper Blooper: butts
Jumpropeman: are Levian headlines literally clickbait titles
Harpy: yes
Jumpropeman: 10 ways you can slay Yusarsh without leaving your house!
Gooper Blooper: "ALEX DATING HUGE SHOCKER! You won't believe this!"
Gooper Blooper: *click*
Gooper Blooper: "Sarah tripped while they were taking a walk"
Harpy: try saying "butts" ten times fast, that will disgust him so much he explodes
Harpy: tip: having a dark angel friend with a fascination with the buttocks really helps
Jumpropeman: "You'll never BELIEVE what Stella said to her husband!"
SteelKomodo: XD
Harpy: "AH LOST MAH CHIPS D:"
Gooper Blooper: "Josephine's 1 weird old trick for getting a DATING BODY"
Gooper Blooper: "Okay, here's my tip: Find someone who likes your current body."
Harpy: entirety of levia gasps, people try to hire her on as a dating advice person
Harpy: even alex gasps but that's because he's staring at this giant cake he made
Harpy: "I went overboard D:"
Draco: No you didn't Alex.
Draco: You are still on the Love Boat.
Gooper Blooper: Even if Alex somehow went overboard
Gooper Blooper: Sarah can just call on the rest of her family as backup
Gooper Blooper: (also sammy)
Jumpropeman: Sarah's favorite movie quote: "Feed me," Audrey 2, Little Shop of Horrors
Harpy: Sammy is honorary family
RubyChao: (and utsuho)
Harpy: Alex doesn't know Utsuho tbh D:
Harpy: or at least, not personally
RubyChao: well then he needs to fix that :crossarms:
Gooper Blooper: Sarah would probably happily introduce him
Gooper Blooper: same with shimmer
SteelKomodo: lolz
Jumpropeman: I have something planned for when Shimmer meets Alex
RubyChao: "SHE'S GETTING MARRIEEEEEEEEE-"
RubyChao: sarah just goes off into another squee

---

RubyChao: i was rereading old chatzy madness
RubyChao: and i found "imagine if you were roommates with the protagonist of the last game you played"
RubyChao: imagine being a roommate with tenshi
RubyChao: it would quickly become intolerable, i bet
Gooper Blooper: what if viola was tenshi's roomie
RubyChao: she would tolerate it

---

Harpy: THIS CHICK THINKS SHE'S GARLAND
Gooper Blooper: Goofy FF1 Prologue Garland, maybe
Gooper Blooper: ZFRP Insane Sarahkin Mauler Garland, not so much
Harpy: did i mention how much I love this game
RubyChao: zfrp garland took me by surprise after i read 8-bit theater
RubyChao: so much

---

SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKAS: This never gets old
RubyChao: THERE'S NO HULKAMANIACS HERE
Jumpropeman: quality acting
Jumpropeman: I legitimately believe that water isn't hot
SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKAS: IT'S NOT HOT
SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKAS: I KNOW YOU! AND YOU!

---

Harpy: [9:10:58 PM] HarpyKuro: Sonia
[9:11:04 PM] HarpyKuro: in a flamenco outfit
[9:11:10 PM] Rin Kaenbyou: lawdy
[9:11:22 PM] Rin Kaenbyou: "Lily focus" "I AM FOCUSING" "Not on Sonia :I"
[9:11:28 PM] HarpyKuro: DAT ASS

Gooper Blooper: "it's hypnotic~"

---

RubyChao: if only razaan could manifest his hate into a tangible form
RubyChao: at this point he could probably kill samus with just that
Gah paychecks: He can. :V If he had a soundship. But those got kabloo'ied.

---

SteelKomodo: Pit gon b mad someone stabbed Utsuho in the butt
SteelKomodo: Buttsuho etc.
Gooper Blooper: BUTTSEPHINE WATCH: Josephine's butt is currently undamaged
Gooper Blooper: this midbattle report brought to you by dirk

---

RubyChao: tenshi, alas, cannot pass up on the chance to kill a giant dragon
RubyChao: "THINK OF WHAT THEY'LL SAY ABOUT ME"
RubyChao: *Newspaper is published, every single person who participated is listed except Tenshi*
Jumpropeman: there's a picture of everyone who participated
Jumpropeman: Tenshi's face is covered by the headline somehow
SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKAS: Maybe they'll name a city after her
Jumpropeman: welcome to the town
Jumpropeman: of Teshni
Jumpropeman: *ditto grins, Tenshi seethes*

---

Jumpropeman: ven
Jumpropeman: I'm gonna do something loco
Confucius Lanius VII.5: You're going to drop a train on him?
Confucius Lanius VII.5: =3
Draco: And have Shimmer suicide against Razaan? =D
RubyChao pushes Draco out of the Chatzy
Draco left the chat
Jumpropeman: draco left in disgust when he found out Shimmer ain't dying
Confucius Lanius VII.5: Noooo! Draaaaaaaaaaco! D8
Draco joined the chat
Draco: BI
Draco: I dare ye to push me out again, you rotten blighter. BU
Jumpropeman: don't worry Draco, she'll die someday
RubyChao: yeah, in 90 years, peacefully in her bed
Jumpropeman: 106, not bad
Jumpropeman: Utsuho will be there, still looking like she does now
Jumpropeman: and Shimmer will let out one last "dude... you're super awesome"
Jumpropeman: and then spring back to life and tapdance into the sunset

---

Jumpropeman: wow its getting late
Jumpropeman: *breaks out the meat cleavers* might have to speed this up

---

Hwello Mista Sun D: ?: News on the hour! Brit-dad ungodly cheerful for a Texan nine A.M! Ven manages three hours sleep before roused to clear catbox! Ven makes uncharitable comments in head about Brit-dad that those silly psychic Brits can see on dumb overexpressive American faces better than they can see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch! Ven rambles in retribution into an empty chatroom before flailing helplessly at nearby bed!

---

feature length dong kong joined the chat

---

Cornwind Evil: This year seems to be Year Of The Lesbian.

---

Jumpropeman: I'll admit
Jumpropeman: when reimu showed up
Jumpropeman: I thought she was plain jane boring touhou protagonist
Jumpropeman: and now
Jumpropeman: I know better

---

Jumpropeman: did samus claim her bounty yet
Jumpropeman: I want a picture of her bathing in cash
RubyChao: yes, and she's currently - dammit jrm
Gooper Blooper: samus bathes in a big tub of cash
Gooper Blooper: the cash stirs
Gooper Blooper: josephine is there

---

Jumpropeman: you're all gonna be sad when I enter Thomas in next year's Big Bar Brawl
Jumpropeman: because he's gonna win
RubyChao: wouldn't that make you the saddest of all
Harpy: i'm sorry
Gooper Blooper: >​JRM wins two years in a row
Harpy: all I'm hearing is "Sammy or Alex is gonna win"
Jumpropeman: *voting closes, runs the tractor... Posts in FYM* Due to unforeseen circumstances, this year's brawl is cancelled
Jumpropeman: next year for the brawl... I'll probably enter...
Jumpropeman: fucking Mac Tonight...
Gooper Blooper: XD
Gooper Blooper: "I FUGHING HADE MAG TONIGHD"

---

RubyChao: i just had the dumbest mental image of a Thing That Will Never Happen
RubyChao: Hulk Hogan is teleported to the bar, wakes up
RubyChao: his first line is "WHERE AM I? THERE'S NO HULKAMANIACS HERE!"

---

Ughbiggle II: I- I have- I have no remaining villains. -tears up- Courier, quick! Give me one more black mark to my name! Suplex Xavier through a table for no reason!

---

RubyChao: remember when you planned to permakill Everett and Shimmer and Jokerton
Jumpropeman: there's eight days left! Never too late!
Gooper Blooper: *JRM scrambles to permakill all his characters except blails*
RubyChao holds Utsuho over the meat grinder
RubyChao: don't you do it, jrm
Jumpropeman: "I'm still here! I'm the only one here!"
Gooper Blooper attempts to hold Sarah over meat grinder, falters when he realizes everyone knows he wouldn't do it
Ughbiggle II: Obligatory 'don't hold sarah, 2fat, fall even though you're faking' for Draco's part.

---

RubyChao: is regigigas going to be back next year, btw
Gooper Blooper: Regigigas will appear when you least expect him
Jumpropeman: all the time?
RubyChao: REGIGIGAS FOR BBB5

---

For Fun? For Glory? FOR FIST: Are you all ready for Smash 4 Best Version
For Fun? For Glory? FOR FIST: Because I am fucking hype
Gooper Blooper: I'm guessing this whole 8 Players thing is what really killed the ice climbers
Gooper Blooper: That's sixteen eskimos
RubyChao: too many climbers
RubyChao: too many climbers
Jumpropeman: oh yeah, all players must be olimar
RubyChao: ...oh god
RubyChao: is that the REAL reason every character had a minimum of eight palettes
Gooper Blooper: must be
For Fun? For Glory? FOR FIST: No JRM
For Fun? For Glory? FOR FIST: Rosalina
For Fun? For Glory? FOR FIST: WHO'S LUMA IS IT
For Fun? For Glory? FOR FIST: FUCK I DUNNO
RubyChao: you thought it was your luma
RubyChao: BUT IT WAS MINE
RubyChao: ROSALINA'S

---

Jumpropeman: http://i.imgur.com/XQQq8oQ.png
Gooper Blooper: It was a livin
Jumpropeman: Samus moves over, there's another Ridley grave
Jumpropeman: the whole graveyard is just full of Ridley graves
Jumpropeman: there's open graves just in case
RubyChao: "Here lies Ridley when I killed him at Zebes"
RubyChao: "Here lies Ridley when I killed him at Zebes the second time"

---

Cornwind Evil: I generally didn't use Bill much because 1) He's ridiculously strong, and 2) He's basically "GLORIOUS BATTLE! SMASH THINGS!"
Cornwind Evil: So I limited said appearances
Gooper Blooper: Yeah, he's a Regigigas-type emergency character
Gooper Blooper: I'm glad he appeared at all though, since I dislike "just here for the brawl" characters from established RPers
Jumpropeman: same
Cornwind Evil: But of course my most popular character is the one I just decided to have randomly appear at a nightclub
Gooper Blooper: lel rp
Jumpropeman: and he's got a fite tomorrow
RubyChao: good thing i decided to actually use checkmate then :V
Gooper Blooper: Yeah, that was why I initially had misgivings about him
Gooper Blooper: but it worked out
Gooper Blooper: UNLIKE HIS PAIRING HAW
RubyChao: too soon
For Fun? For Glory? FOR FIST: "Well! As part of the new leaf I'm turning over, I give you permission to date my boy Checkmate!" ". . . We've been broken up for months now"

---

Jumpropeman: BBB21
Jumpropeman: 500 entrants
Jumpropeman: 74 to each user
Gooper Blooper: oh god, only 7 people enter BBB21 :<
Draco: Half of them are Jrm's nieces' entrants.
Gooper Blooper: Nightmare and Ziggo win
Jumpropeman: Dr. Slay-Us for BBB
RubyChao: oh god
RubyChao: Hoodoo will love the BBB
Gooper Blooper: Hoodoo better show up next year
Gooper Blooper: I want to see what four horrors come out of the doghouse

---

RubyChao: i am busy finding all the creepypasta in between cackling maniacally having been given unlimited power
RubyChao is on the "cackle" phase
RubyChao cackles

Gooper Blooper: King K Rool Country Returns
Harpy: he didn't give me that one, goops
Gooper Blooper: that's because he couldn't
Gooper Blooper: :isaac:
RubyChao: i would if i could :<
Gooper Blooper: maybe it's a good thing it got deleted
Gooper Blooper: otherwise we'd probably laugh and move on
Gooper Blooper: now it has all this mystique around it

---

RubyChao: "I now get skeptical whenever there's a supposed "update" to a game. And, I never get why, no matter how hard I try, whenever King Dedede's theme plays anywhere, I get the sudden urge to dance."
RubyChao: "Hi my names Joel Deane and I am a huge fan of retro games I'm that type of person who I's always wanting to play Mario, Zelda, Sonic, etc. instead of something like call of duty or battlefield or just most games these days" gee i wonder why this got deleted

---

RubyChao: goops
RubyChao: did i tell you
RubyChao: i found a regipasta
Gooper Blooper: no you didn't
Gooper Blooper: gigas uses his continent-towing rope to cause the apocalypse
Gooper Blooper: "These are my last minutes of live"
Gooper Blooper: off to a great start
Gooper Blooper: I like how it basically just chose the regis at random, like you could apply the same story to literally any Pokemon
RubyChao: but goops
RubyChao: other pogeys wouldn't kill with the TWENTYONE DOTS
Gooper Blooper: well yeah you'd have to change that one thing
Gooper Blooper: "I NEVER SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT NIDOKING, SLOWKING, AND KINGDRA, DON'T MESS WITH THE KINGS"
RubyChao: >​find a creepypasta called "Never Awake Regigigas"
RubyChao: >​it's ALSO a video in spanish
RubyChao: why does this keep happening

---

Harpy: Question, goops: was Browny in one of the arcade contra games
2Goopy: No, unfortunately, he is exclusive to the Sega Genesis Contra: Hard Corps
Harpy: DARN YOU
2Goopy: Another "Browny" is in Contra Rebirth for WiiWare but that one is female
2Goopy: female browny
Harpy: you mean
Harpy: Brownie :P
iKomodo: :P
Saberwulf: "Give it a skirt and change the hands, good enough"
Saberwulf: "and add some pigtails for the kids"

---

2Goopy: "I have only recently gotten into games, retro and new, alike. Some of these series include Sonic the Hedgehog, Contra, Final Fantasy, Punch Out, Legend of Zelda, Star Fox, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games, Double Dragon, Pokemon, as well newer ones such as the GTA Series and Batman: Arkham Asylum."
2Goopy: Thank you for listing all of these irrelevant games
2Goopy: It certainly spooked me
Jumpropeman: Here are my friend codes and gamertags in case you want to play with me after reading my creepypasta
RubyChao: *googles the pasta goops quoted*
RubyChao: "I think for a second but i'm interrupted by the Ghost Girl appearing and going over to the little boy and she grabs the child's head and I start to wince...and then......she does the unthinkable.....she rips the boy's head off and drops it on the ground before disappearing."
RubyChao: viola no that's rude
2Goopy: "oh I didn't know, sorry"
2Goopy: "Doctor Phil, our family doctor came in and told me I wouldn't walk again because my spinal cord was damaged by the slash"
2Goopy: dude, if you name a character in your pasta Doctor Phil, what happens to everyone's mental image of your story is your fault
Jumpropeman: "Are you really unable to walk, or are you just letting others TELL you that you're unable to walk?"
Jumpropeman: I don't know if Dr. Phil is still relevant today, but I still do impressions of him nonetheless
ecnaegneV: HA

---

ecnaegneV: Do I want to leave it at that, or do I want to roll a medicine too...
ecnaegneV rolled a die with 100 sides. The die showed: 20
ecnaegneV: I want to leave it at that! : D
ecnaegneV strikes 20 from the record
Jumpropeman: Cauren tries to heal all the bleeding creepypasta characters
2Goopy: we're not saving Fake Hyper-Realistic Corpse Chun Li tonight apparently
Harpy: better if you don't really do anything else aside from fight for the most part, otherwise things will get REALLY CREEPY AS YOU GUYS DO THINGS NOT MEANT TO DO
Jumpropeman: BUT I CAN SEE THE GOOD IN HER HEART~
Harpy: well the real Chun Li is alive
2Goopy: *Cauren tries to save Chun Li, winds up fingerprinting with her blood instead*
2Goopy: *fingerpainting
Harpy: "i read that as fingerpainting"
Harpy: *sees goops edit*
2Goopy: good you were supposed to
Harpy: ...so I wasn't just seeing things :U
Jumpropeman: Cauren starts collecting buckets of the blood "Finally! This is just enough to write my novel with!"
Jumpropeman: Cauren's Novel "Why Sine is Fantastic"
RubyChao: cauren i think she's already dead lol
ecnaegneV: Eh. -shrug-
ecnaegneV: I didn't know if we could break game mechanism and have three people punch at the same time in street fighter, and this seemed more like her anyway. -reshrug-
ecnaegneV: The sequel to that novel, and the longer one by far, JRM, is "Why Kobbers are Awesome". It has fifty seven volumes and depleted two blood banks.
ecnaegneV: Vampires adore the series. ;l
Jumpropeman: Page 1
Jumpropeman: Blood smears
Jumpropeman: Page 2
Jumpropeman: Blood smears
Jumpropeman: she... didn't think about what would happen when she closed the book
ecnaegneV: Nope.
RubyChao: and then Chun-Li helped Cauren until Giffany killed her for cheap heat
Harpy: and then Chun-Li became a minor character
Harpy: (not really)

---

RubyChao: harpy, ryu is going to die hyper-realistically right
Harpy: well... not exactly
Harpy: you'll see
2Goopy: don't get too greedy chao, DK is dying hyper-realistically right in front of us RIGHT NOW
RubyChao: i know
RubyChao: it's amazing
RubyChao: have i mentioned i love this plot yet
RubyChao: because i love this plot

---

Jumpropeman: If Donkey Kong dies in the game
Jumpropeman: does he die in real life?
RubyChao: Well, JRM
RubyChao: if he does
Harpy: nope
2Goopy: Even if he does, he just comes back on a balloon
RubyChao: then he'll just float back in on a balloon
RubyChao: DAMMIT GOOPS
ecnaegneV: A balloon FILLED WITH HYPERREALISTIC BLOOD? : D Ala IT?
RubyChao: stop roleplaying tyra even in chatzy >:I

---

Harpy: Posted
Harpy: IT'S TIME FOR A BOSS BATTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ecnaegneV rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 16
2Goopy rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 2
2Goopy rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 1
2Goopy rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 17

2Goopy: RIN TAKE THE WHEEL
Harpy: widow maker status: SHIT DIDN'T EXPECT THIS
2Goopy rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 3
2Goopy: RIN GIVE THE WHEEL TO TENSHI
RubyChao: uh about that
RubyChao: Tenshi can't use the wheel right now
2Goopy: CAUREN TAKE THE WHEEL
Harpy: will the stormtroopers have to stop this insanity
Harpy: this is the worst idea I am going to kill everyone in this plot

---

Harpy: [11:23:10 PM] HarpyKuro: also someone was so hot in RP, they melted ice
[11:23:16 PM] HarpyKuro: he melted ice by taking his shirt off
[11:23:24 PM] HarpyKuro: I FEEL VERY ASHAMED I DID THIS
[11:24:04 PM] Ivelchild: I'm not surprised it was you
[11:24:15 PM] HarpyKuro: IVEL PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment