Thursday, March 6, 2014

Chatzy Madness Volume 114: What's So Funny About Jokes?

Harpy: its time for
Gooper Blooper: it's time to get RIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPED
Harpy: DRAW HARPY'S LATEST CHARACTER BECAUSE SHE CAN'T FUCKING STOP MAKING THEM
Harpy: also i'd be interesting in your take in her looks
Rock-Hard Fist Nipples: Goops should draw an idiot hair in the shape of Leo Luster
Harpy: your hints today are: black hair, that colorful hairpin, POSSIBLY dress Summoner Agnes wears, blue dress, is a dancer
Harpy: and a shapeshifter obs
Gooper Blooper: GEE I WONDER WHAT CHARACTER THIS IS
Harpy: its shiela clearly
Harpy: :U
Gooper Blooper: Garnet
Gooper Blooper: Xavier
Harpy: lelgarnet
Gooper Blooper: IT'S PIKACHU
Rock-Hard Fist Nipples: GOD DAMNIT
Harpy: its actually a jigglypuff
Harpy: IF VIEWED FROM ABOVE
Gooper Blooper: that fucking "Jigglypuff seen from above" was an in joke LEGEND with me and my brother fifteen years ago
Gooper Blooper: couldn't stop laughing
Rock-Hard Fist Nipples: Don't tell Gordon, Goops
Gooper Blooper: nobody must know I loffed and loffed

---

King Dededel: wulf i think caitlin glass is just straight up anime jonesy's VA
King Dededel: "Maybe I should- learn how to read- plplplpl"
Saberwulf: Hahaha
King Dededel: "Guys, I'm really sorry, but I'm about to puke all over you."
King Dededel: "Your armpit smells, senpai."
King Dededel: Okay basically take the bloopers and that's anime jonesy
King Dededel: in the middle of the weird shit and gauzy effects and explosions, jonesy's lines are actually bloopers
Saberwulf: Tadaaa
King Dededel: and piss-takes
King Dededel: it's fantastic

---

Saberwulf: List is, of course, incomplete
The Underblooper: oh god Celestia

---

The Underblooper: This heavy demand for Bravely Default makes me optimistic that the series will be a big seller and Bravely Second will get localized too
Harpy: wait
Harpy: there's a
Harpy: bravely second?!?!?
The Underblooper: They announced a sequel to BD a few months ago
The Underblooper: It's not out
Harpy: eeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee​eeeeeeeeee
The Underblooper: (BD has been out in Japan for over a year, hence the sequel talk)
SteelKomodo: oh lawd
The Underblooper: And yes, Akihiko Yoshida is still lead artist
Harpy: oh my god please
The Underblooper: even though he left Square he's still doing the Default series
Harpy: I MUST ALERT WADDLER TO THIS NEWS
Harpy: speaking of waddler, we're exchanging moves like doofuses and giving them names
The Underblooper: You can name your attacks?
Harpy: name special attacks, yes. not a spoiler since that comes in so early game it doesn't matter
The Underblooper: You could do that with magic in Four Heroes
Harpy: haha i wish I can do that
The Underblooper: Sarah's Curaga renamed to "pootis"
YAR LOOK AT ME: Harpy
YAR LOOK AT ME: Can
YAR LOOK AT ME: Can you . . .
YAR LOOK AT ME: SHOW ME YO' MOVES?
Harpy: if you get a copy sure
SteelKomodo: I remember in Gen 1 you could rename Pokemon moves
SteelKomodo: unless that was a dream
SteelKomodo: i wonder why they got rid of that?
The Underblooper: You can't do that, SK
YAR LOOK AT ME: I think it was a dream
YAR LOOK AT ME: But that'd be amazing
SteelKomodo: ah
The Underblooper: The closest thing to renaming moves I know is Chatter's custom voice acting
SteelKomodo: ...why the hell do I remember that being a thing, then?
The Underblooper: I'm pretty sure I've had weird dreams about gameplay mechanics too
SteelKomodo: either I dreamt it or i've lost more brain cells that I've thought
The Underblooper: I can't remember any atm but I know I have
Harpy: that would be amazing if it were real
Harpy: but that would also make most of the competitive game full of explicits
King Dededel: Primeape used Expand Dong
King Dededel: Primeape is getting pumped!
Harpy: gu
Harpy: guh wut
Harpy: i
Harpy: I AM SO DONE
YAR LOOK AT ME: For shame, Del
YAR LOOK AT ME: At least name it BIG DONG STUDD
The Underblooper: Name Rater rules apply and you can't rename a traded Pokemon's moves, you get a pogey that knows four awesome moves, they're actually Splash, Tackle, Constrict, and Smog
YAR LOOK AT ME: For double dongage
SteelKomodo: ah
Harpy: that's horrifying
King Dededel: super dong
The Underblooper: PACKING A BIG SCHLONG

---

Cornwind Evil: Have you considered watching Fairy Tail, Harpy?
Harpy: considered?
Harpy: I watched up to episode 95
Harpy: Cu Sith wouldn't exist without that particular inspiration
Cornwind Evil: Right. Well, I will not recommend Gantz, that's....too much.
Harpy: whats a gantz
Cornwind Evil: Right. Imagine the bastard offspring of Elfen Lied 's wanton gore and nudity with Neon Genesis Evangelion's plain insanity and disturbing nature. Then put that on crack and toss it in a septic tank. That's Gantz.
Harpy: Oh dear
Cornwind Evil: I started reading it like eight years back when I wanted something different and ultimately stuck through the whole thing, if just for lessons on what not to do in writing
Harpy: welp

---

King Dededel: "BBQ Sauce: you do realise dota pickup lines are literally the worst idea"
King Dededel: i feel this needs reiterating
SteelKomodo: pfffft
Harpy: my BBQ sauce talks?
King Dededel: i nicknamed myself bbq sauce
King Dededel: for some reason
King Dededel: i have weird chatzy names
SteelKomodo: you do
SteelKomodo: like king dededel, for instance :U
YAR LOOK AT ME changed name to Wootbutt
Harpy changed name to Dont Tizz me Bro


---

King Dededel: alt universe monk jonesy
King Dededel: tibetan monk jonesy
Saberwulf: haha
SteelKomodo: XD
Saberwulf: Jonesy's cousin, Jun Sey
King Dededel: "She's weird. We haven't talked in forever."
Saberwulf: David somehow has selfies with her
King Dededel: Unlike Jonesy, Jun Sey is at complete inner peace and knows kung fu but is a really bad conversationalist
Saberwulf: "I get around"
King Dededel: "David if you've fucked my cousin... actually I don't care. Hope you like yak butter."
Saberwulf: "I AM A MARRIED MAN LASS" he says as a crowd of hookers carries him across the room like a rock concert
King Dededel: "And you're a paragon of married life." *razz*
Saberwulf: pff

---

RubyChao: "everyone says they want a fairytale wedding but when i show up and curse their firstborn suddenly i’m the jerk"

---

PAINIS CUPCAKE: gimme a sex
PAINIS CUPCAKE: *sec
PAINIS CUPCAKE: WTF FINGERS
IDEAS: D: Don't sex the painis cupcake
IDEAS: He will eat you
Agnes Oblige: lewd
RubyChao: wow spy wow
RubyChao: #Lewd
Agnes Oblige: lewd lewd lewd
Agnes Oblige: and speaking of lewd
Agnes Oblige: ...i dunno where I was going with that
RubyChao: probably for the best

---

IDEAS: "What's so funny about jokes"
IDEAS: Words of wisdom from Klump

---

Mrgrgr: I'm gonna go get some shuteye, nite folks
Ringabel: nite edea
Mrgrgr: mrgrgr
Waddler-D: Night!
Ringabel: May dreams take you to sweet places...and into my arms~
Mrgrgr: ringabel pls

---

Saberwulf: What lofty title shall yonder murderhobos work under
King Dededel: a bunch of ragged twats with weird weapons and no money

---

Harpy: the only religion I worship atm
Harpy: is FOOD
Harpy: ALL HAIL FOOD
King Dededel: hail foods

---

King Dededel: i'd like it if people did bob ross style lps
King Dededel: turn the game audio down low
King Dededel: and soothingly discuss techniques and strategies

---

Cornwind Evil: So I had another wrestling dream
Cornwind Evil: This one wasn't as funny
Cornwind Evil: So this time I was at a WWE event
Mrgrgr: uh oh
Cornwind Evil: Modern times. CM Punk was back, he was wrestling Christian, and he was the WWE World Champion again
Mrgrgr: And all was well
Cornwind Evil: And again it seemed to be a 'fan's honor night' because the two were fighting in a falls count anywhere match and fans were all over the actual place where the match was happening
Cornwind Evil: I actually got out of the way because CM Punk wanted to use the corner I was in to charge out of
SteelKomodo: D:
Cornwind Evil: I told him "Hit him!" and Punk gave me a dirty 'Yes thank you Mr. Brilliant Tactics' look
Cornwind Evil: Then Punk tried to give Christian a side russian leg sweep, but he leaned back way too far and badly bashed his head on the ground
Cornwind Evil: So the WWE stopped the match and took Punk away
Cornwind Evil: And I was worried, so I stole Zack Ryder's sword and took a bus home
Mrgrgr: Why was Zack Ryder wandering around with a sword
Cornwind Evil: Why did Zach Ryder have a sword and why did I steal it? Because my dream said so, that's why
Mrgrgr: oh
Mrgrgr: of course
SteelKomodo: Sword Ryder
Cornwind Evil: Also there were Pokemon in the background
Cornwind Evil: Which looked like birds crossed with fighter jets
Cornwind Evil: But they weren't actually at the CM Punk match
Cornwind Evil: Anyway, I get home, which was my old private school from 20 years ago, and I immediately check on Punk, only to find he's been 'detoxified' and is 'resting peacefully'
Cornwind Evil: And then I wake up
Cornwind Evil: And then I go online to make sure Punk didn't bang his head in real life
SteelKomodo: >​detoxified
SteelKomodo: jesus that sounds like something out of my Most Important Announcement post D:
Mrgrgr: CM Punk always was a rebel
Mrgrgr: he was dealt with and is now a happy and productive part of the WWE Universe
Mrgrgr: *Punk staggers out with a Cena shirt and Batista hat*
Cornwind Evil: Now that would just be a nightmare

---

Mrgrgr: Spend enough time on something and you'll get it right
Saberwulf: I thought goops said splenda enough time
Saberwulf: Chatzy adverts
Mrgrgr: the joke is sugar

---

Cornwind Evil: Why are we suddenly discussing the Book Of Erotic Fantasy

---

Waddler-D joined the chat
Waddler-D: Hey guys.
Harpy: SHIT WADDLER FOUND ME
Waddler-D: Huh? >​_>​
Waddler-D: Found you? >​.>​
Waddler-D: Were you hiding? >​_>​
Harpy: *stuffs all BD related shit into a drawer* I DIDN'T DO NOTHIN
Harpy: No, i'm blatantly on skype
Harpy: ohohoho
Waddler-D: XD
Saberwulf: Harpy found hiding among the tabletop smut
Waddler-D: o_O'
Harpy: also i'm going to sleep around- WHAT
Waddler-D: Well..!
Harpy: i had nothing to do with that
Saberwulf: Tis a joke, milord
Cornwind Evil: "also i'm going to sleep around"
Waddler-D: I'm kidding Harpy, you've...
Waddler-D: Really? >​_>​'
Harpy: ...CW that is not necessary

---

KarpyHuro: "dislikes: frilly things"
KarpyHuro: viola, carla can't be friends with you

---

Lewdly Default joined the chat
SteelKomodo: ey goops, what's with the username?
Lewdly Default: Lewd things happened in BD today
SteelKomodo: oh lawd
Lewdly Default: Agnes had to get some clothes made so she visited a tailor
Lewdly Default: Who was a great guy aside from the dirkisms
RubyChao: "dirkisms"
RubyChao: oh god
Lewdly Default: I was waiting for a "taking your measurements" sequence that never came
SteelKomodo: XD
SteelKomodo: what sort of dirkisms were there
Lewdly Default: Instead he commented on how it'd been so long since they'd last seen each other and oh, how Agnes has grown
SteelKomodo: I need to write them down
Lewdly Default: "grown"
SteelKomodo: XD
SteelKomodo: Dirk becomes a tailor, Pit facepalms so hard his face shoots out his head and across the world
Lewdly Default: He got as far as calling her "plump and jiggly" before the other party members told him to shut up
Lewdly Default: Agnes, oddly, didn't seem disturbed
RubyChao: agnes no
Lewdly Default: She WAS disturbed later when the clothes were finished and he asked for a kiss goodbye
Lewdly Default: "unacceptable"
SteelKomodo: Dirkgnesephine *SHOT*

---

Lewdly Default: I see Spy didn't elaborate on ATV vs Dragonite in the chat here
Lewdly Default: I didn't see it live, I'm reading a recap elsewhere, but holy shit
Lewdly Default: Here's what happened
RubyChao: yeah it was pretty much the definition of #lolgen1
Lewdly Default: Lance defeated Zapdos by having Zapdos defeat itself via Take Down recoil
Lewdly Default: ATV (a level 36 Venomoth remember) was all Red had left
SteelKomodo: also D:
Lewdly Default: So he sends out ATV, it's clearly all ogre
Lewdly Default: Dragonite won't attack ATV
Lewdly Default: Instead he keeps using Barrier and Agility
Lewdly Default: This is because Barrier and Agility are Psychic-type attacks, and the AI was going "PSYCHIC BEATS POISON" without realizing that Barrier and Agility are not offensive attacks
Lewdly Default: ATV uses Poisonpowder
SteelKomodo: also XD
Lewdly Default: many turns later, Dragonite is KOed by Poison and ATV gains a level
Lewdly Default: Sadly this strategy would not work for Blue, so ATV was defeated the first turn of the final fight
Deltopia: hahaha
Lewdly Default: I knew there was a reason they kept that moth around

---

Delemental: plants vs zombies garden warfare is apparently good but i don't know how many of these sites got paid by ea to say that
Saberwulf: all of them

---

┗(◕_◕)┛: The Daily Diva is . . . Utsuho!
┗(◕_◕)┛: (It's always Utsuho)
SteelKomodo: (according to Pit at least :3)
RubyChao: (Dirk repeatedly disagrees)
SteelKomodo: (XD)

---

THE BIG MONKEY changed name to TO KNOW EVERYTHING
TO KNOW EVERYTHING changed name to YOU MUST GIVE UP
YOU MUST GIVE UP changed name to EEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHIIIIIIIIIIING
EEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHIIIIIIIIIIING changed name to Seriously why am I watching th
Seriously why am I watching th is show I just can't stop
Seriously why am I watching th changed name to The Ghostbusters


---

Mrgrgr: 2014 plot: okuu gets a haircut
Fashionaaabluh: turns out angelbros like girls with short hair
SteelKomodo: :3

---

Mrgrgr: sk is challenged to decide whether his otp is pitsuho or dirksephine
Mrgrgr: flees with a smokebomb instead

---

Draco: On a lighter note, I had a cookie shaped like a goat earlier.
Saberwulf: Cookievid

---

Twinkle Twinkle Brockle Snar: >​friend mentions they can sing Simlish
Twinkle Twinkle Brockle Snar: I'm doing it. I'm requesting Boo Nits

---

SteelKomodo: I have randomly decided the Pitbros have just learned telepathy
RubyChao: that'll be interesting :V
RubyChao: how will they get it anyway
SteelKomodo: We shall see!
SteelKomodo: Wonder what thoughts Pit will find in Okuu's mind. :U
RubyChao: "Don't think about Pit dramatically posing - DAMMIT"
SteelKomodo: XD

---

Saberwulf: My secret skill: Interpretive dance
Saberwulf: (that's a joke I can't dance)
Harpy: honey, even I can't dance
Harpy: you're in good company
Saberwulf: hooray
Harpy: oh god I said honey shit
Saberwulf: Someday I'll learn to swing dance, SOMEDAY
SteelKomodo: i can only dance when drunk
SteelKomodo: and then not very well :U
Saberwulf shakes fist
Croco: You're turning into Grandma, Harpy. =U
Harpy: i tend to use affectionate terms with everybody
Saberwulf: I need to start using honey more
Harpy: apparently this includes "fuck" "dick" "asshole" and "cunt"

No comments:

Post a Comment