Saturday, April 27, 2019

Chatzy Madness Volume 334: Leather Daddy Murderer

Jumpropeman: Earth Defense Force is one of those game series where I have no idea where to start
ivel: I never played them but I've seen gameplay
ivel: I'd just say whatever one you want seems to be right
Jumpropeman: Blaster Master is the same
Jumpropeman: clearly the right choice would be the game with the cute plant girl, but that's Blaster Master Zero 2
Jumpropeman: I'd RP her
ivel: Harpy said she has nice melons
ivel: lewd
ivel: bad Harp
ivel: she told me to send that too
Jumpropeman: you should see the fanart
Harpy: i'd like that-
Jumpropeman: link
Harpy: excellent
Jumpropeman: link
Draco joined the chat
Harpy: hi!
Jumpropeman: !ih
Draco: Hello
Draco: Wow. She's got nice melons.
ivel: hi Harpy
ivel: at least I spoilered that :U
Draco: I'm allowed to not spoiler things.
Draco: Or am I?
ivel: you're not
Jumpropeman: I do think the flower pot head is cute too
Jumpropeman: she's a pot head
Harpy: lel
Draco: 😲

---

Jumpropeman: some commercials say "tell your doctor if you've been somewhere fungal infections are common"
Jumpropeman: and I wonder what those places are like
RubyChao: presumably, the Mushroom Kingdom

---

RubyChao: so
RubyChao: ivel
Harpy: SO
RubyChao: when are you debuting Neptune for the Brawl?
ivel: when Harpy doesn't
Harpy: <<
Harpy: i did consider neptune for this setting.

---

Shazam The Asshole: Is anyone planning on seeing the Shazam movie?
Gooper Blooper: not me
ivel: probably yes.
Jumpropeman: me
Harpy: i'm meh on it
ivel: also it's new, don't spoil it anyway :U
Shazam The Asshole: Well, let's just say I have some ISSUES with the titular wizard's ways.
Jumpropeman: also it's new, don't spoil it anyway :U
ivel: lel u sed tit
Shazam The Asshole: Ones I think most Kobbers would share
Harpy: they share tits?
Shazam The Asshole: TITULAR MEANS TITLE YOU SEVEN YEAR OLDS
Harpy: wow, that plant girl is totally titular, dufe
RubyChao: i am
ivel: lel tit
ivel: ;U
Shazam The Asshole: If anyone wants to know the details ask me on Discord
Harpy: i'm a child in the body of an adult, what else is knew
Harpy: ...
Harpy: new
Harpy: aside from the fact that i still can't fucking words
Jumpropeman: you can fuck the words if you try hard enough
Harpy: i mean
Harpy: that's what fanfic is for
Harpy: i'm going to get myself shown out
Shazam The Asshole: Also JRM, Ivel, there are two post credit sequences
Harpy: >two
RubyChao: >jrm and ivel
RubyChao: >not me
RubyChao: wow
RubyChao: wow.
RubyChao: WOW.
Shazam The Asshole: One after the now traditional "List the main cast and show the title again" credits, and one at the very end.
Harpy: chao's entire life was destroyed
RubyChao: i'm heartbroken
Shazam The Asshole: Sorry Chao, I missed you saying you wanted to as well
RubyChao: cornwind you ruined me
RubyChao: it's too late, my soul has shattered
RubyChao: (jk)
Shazam The Asshole: Mainly because everyone decided to laugh at TITULAR
ivel: you had a soul?
Shazam The Asshole: I have gotten into the habit of sitting to the end of every movie no matter what
Shazam The Asshole: Even if people look up and say there's nothing after the credits
Shazam The Asshole: Not taking any chances
Harpy: "i don't have space on my roster"
Harpy: "yes you do"
Harpy: ivel you're playing a dangerous game and i'm calling you out
RubyChao salutes ;_;7
Harpy: >:U
ivel: you do tho
RubyChao: i'm not sure she does :V
Harpy: pretty sure i don't
Harpy: even if some are minor how can i fit another cool gal in there
ivel: you can cut a Planeswarden or ten
RubyChao: IVEL
Harpy: the entire forum will kill me if i remove Dia.
ivel: ;P
RubyChao: don't even JOKE
RubyChao: >:(
Harpy: he won't hesitate
Harpy: bitch
ivel: 😱
Jumpropeman: thanks for the headsup cornwind
Harpy: seriously though i have a good roster, maybe not the best but
Jumpropeman: I usually stick around to see the credits, but if I go see it with someone at least now I have reason to say "stick around!"
Gooper Blooper: I'm never able to stay for the credits, the absolute instant they come on Goopsmom is getting up to leave
Harpy: goopsmom better stay for the godzilla 2019 credits
Gooper Blooper: I had to roll a 21 in persuasion to get her to sit through Skull Island's 3000 years worth of credits because I knew it had an aftercredits scene
Harpy: ow my lungs, laughed too hard there
Gooper Blooper: I will look up beforehand whether KOTM has a postcredits scene
Harpy: anyway, back on rosters, just trying to nail spotlights during my own plots and slot chars into plots where it just feels
Harpy: natural
Gooper Blooper: I'm liking Harpy's roster a lot
Gooper Blooper: but she definitely has less room than Ivel for Nep, even taking into account Ivel posts less :V
Harpy: i'm expecting at least one random planned minor rising to majordom
Jumpropeman: but of course harp
Jumpropeman: it's tradition
Harpy: the reason i basically disregarded nep was because i can't come up with anything for her aside from memes.
Gooper Blooper: That's why she's perfect for Ivel
RubyChao: ivel's roster is basically entire memes
Gooper Blooper: He can just have her pop up at inappropriate times, meme, and vanish
ivel: >:I
Harpy: do it
RubyChao: ivel you can't deny the truth
ivel: >:I
Harpy: i believe in you hun
ivel denies it
Harpy: its either that or senran kagura
Jumpropeman: Memiest of the 100 orphans
Gooper Blooper: Odd, I would have expected Ivel to embrace his memeness
ivel: how dare
RubyChao: oh god
RubyChao: ivel entering senran
ivel: my mom is named Meme :U
Jumpropeman: Momiest of the memes

---

Jumpropeman: im too lazy to stand up and grab food
Jumpropeman: i guess i'll starve

---

Harpy: i like my coffee how i like my dates
Harpy: disgustingly sweet
ivel: like yourself?
Harpy: no like sarahalex you dingus :U
ivel: like Hanselkota?
Harpy: don't you bring dakota into this, she is too pure for this world

---

Harpy: oh god it's going to be awkward asking for a random wednesday off
Harpy: in june
DMG: then don't ask
Harpy: BUT MANHATTAN TRIP
DMG: I'm not saying not to go to Manhattan
DMG: I'm just saying to not ask
Jumpropeman: tell them you have the plague
Harpy: then again i can do it on a weekend off when ivelfam's off
RubyChao: tell them you are plague
RubyChao: and you need to test out your new battle tank
Gooper Blooper: Plague occasionally calls in sick at Curse so he can attend a midnight game release or new movie
Jumpropeman: we're gonna have to save Plague at this rate
Jumpropeman: he's too hashtag relatable
RubyChao: nonsense
RubyChao: he's the main villain of a gooper blooper plot
Gooper Blooper: listen
Harpy: i mean
RubyChao: if neo kobbers taught me anything, that's always 100% irredeemable
Harpy: I GUESS
Jumpropeman: when he lets his hair down, we'll see a cute sugary nerd
Harpy: ...
Gooper Blooper: I went into this planning to subvert the usual goopvillain and the usual megaplot villain and make Plague someone who does not annoy people (because I'll be using him a lot)
RubyChao: a cute sugary nerd
RubyChao: like
RubyChao: Halley Solaris?
Harpy: don't do it
Harpy: don't do this to me
Gooper Blooper: I am fully aware where this could go
Gooper Blooper: we're all on this ride together
Harpy: i will hate the end result because i'm a weak willed bitch

---

Shazam The Asshole: ""According to news reports, a mother who purchased the game for her child reported that the babies in the game say something that sounds like "Islam is the light" under certain circumstances."" Reminds me of back in the day when there would be wrestling news sites that would be like 20 percent actual info and the rest would just be stuff the site makers would make up to get clicks
Jumpropeman: did the Undertaker's grunt sound like Islam is the Light too?
Shazam The Asshole: I dunno, you tell me.

---

Jumpropeman: link
Harpy: oops
DMG: that picture reminds me of one of my supervisors who has a "Success" poster in his office, but he always puts his hat on the cabinet in front of it and covers up the "ess"
DMG: hello
DMG: so it ends up as a motivational poster that just says "Succ"
Harpy: succ.
Jumpropeman: well, that is how you can get ahead in business
RubyChao: i feel like he has to be doing it on purpose at this point
DMG: I hope so
DMG: but then again, I kinda hope he isn't
Jumpropeman: get him a poster that says Blow and see what happens
DMG: because then it's like, he's hoping to inspire his airmen with this poster, and instead
DMG: succ
DMG: then again, he also browses memes when the flightline is slow, so probably on purpose

---

Gooper Blooper: Me 12 hours ago: "well, looks like my cast is pretty much set"
Gooper Blooper: Me now: *looks at folder containing 80 images of a character I just discovered exists today*
Gooper Blooper: you ever see a character design and just go
Gooper Blooper: "yes"?
Harpy: hit by the harpy syndrome hardcore
RubyChao: yes
DMG: yeah, all the time
Harpy: ye
Jumpropeman: somebody had a moth woman OC who was nearly a 2019 main of mine
Jumpropeman: so I have a folder full of images of her

---

Gooper Blooper: Stag Beetle's greatest foe yet
Harpy: stag beetle's fucking dead.
Harpy: this gal has devoured a whole crab.
Harpy: stag beetle will perish
Draco: You've spoiled my secret Season 9 character.
Harpy: welp
Jumpropeman: but goops is already using stag beetle
Draco: He is? D:
Jumpropeman: only one member of the species in RP at a time
Draco: Oh.
Draco: Is that why we only have one Sine at a time?
Jumpropeman: we have the same rules for mantises and humans too
Draco: Dang!
Draco: So much for my plans to introduce Kamacuras and his BFF Jill.
Gooper Blooper: Draco's new character, Jill the stingray
Gooper Blooper: Probably should have debuted her in Kuwahawi
Gooper Blooper: but better late than never
DMG: only one mantis? shit...
Gooper Blooper: why do you think I killed off Spitfire
Draco: Jill the Stingray, my Sonic OC.

---

Jumpropeman: "Galaga '88 (a.k.a. Galaga '90)"
Jumpropeman: galaga be time traveling
Gooper Blooper: "The Return of Godzilla, released in Japan as Godzilla (ゴジラ Gojira, also known as Godzilla 1984)[4] is a 1984 Japanese kaiju film featuring Godzilla, produced and distributed by Toho." "In 1985, New World Pictures released Godzilla 1985, a heavily re-edited American adaptation of the film which included additional footage, Raymond Burr reprising his role from Godzilla, King of the Monsters!, as well as being produced, filmed, and edited with the same techniques."
Jumpropeman: my 2020 plot will involve me retreading 2011 plots with Raymond Burr informing the audience how bad things are for the Kobbers in the battles
Draco: You know what makes that even more fitting?
Draco: Godzilla 1985 had some pretty blatant Dr. Pepper placement.

(later)

Cake Marines: On the subject of Godzilla
Cake Marines: It's the most 2000's thing ever that Final Wars turned gigan, the green and gold space chicken, into a fucking hellraiser style leather daddy murderer

---

Return of the Del: Toinette.jpg

---

Jumpropeman: im playing Hello Neighbor
Jumpropeman: and hoo boy
Jumpropeman: the detractors weren't exaggerating
ivel: ?
ivel: I hadn't kept up with reviews of it
ivel: looked okay
ivel: watched an LP of it
Jumpropeman: the neighbor's AI swings from "so buggy I spent minutes standing next to him as he kicked a patio chair" to "detecting me from across the map and flying to my spot almost instantly"
ivel: I've been watching it since it was early on so it was way buggier back then
ivel: so having not played it myself
ivel: idk :U
ivel: I was aware of the neighbor AI though
Harpy: wow
RubyChao: was he literally flying
RubyChao: i will assume yes
Jumpropeman: he has occasionally been stuck in his "jumping through a window" animation as he glides high speed towards me
Harpy: red bull gave him wings and ungodly perception

(later)

Jumpropeman: another quirk of Hello Neighbor: I picked up over five different items that were larger than my character to toss, but after throwing them, these items disappeared entirely where most items remain in the environment because many are required. I've also been able to toss items through windows when trying to break them
Jumpropeman: the posters for missing kids in the neighborhood said SIMMING instead of Missing

(later)

Jumpropeman: i am now unable to move in any way except for sidestepping for seemingly no reason
Harpy: guess you're a crab
M Sheep: Have you consulted your doctor?
RubyChao: jrm
RubyChao: i'm not sure how to feel about the fact that i immediately thought "in real life?"
Harpy: that was my thought too
Harpy: does that make me a terrible person
Jumpropeman: that was already my reality, and I do not appreciate this game making fun of me for it
Jumpropeman: the neighbor catching me has not fixed it
M Sheep: SO this is getting a Fantastic, right?
Jumpropeman: a chair that is half stuck in the floor for no reason just broke a nearby window, so of course
Bree: is this game in early access
Jumpropeman: nope
Bree: that
Harpy: thisgameisnotyetfinished.jpg
Jumpropeman: its been out long enough for them to make the prequel ivel mentioned
Bree: is both surprising and worrying
M Sheep: Chair telekinesis is under-represented in video games, frankly.
Harpy: yeah that kind of quality isn't exactly
Harpy: good
Harpy: its like releasing a mobile app that can't seem to be out of maint for like... days.
M Sheep: For people that actually know this game: is it usually this buggy or is JRM getting a premium experience?
Jumpropeman: i haven't even mentioned the times the neighbor threw milk or hot dogs at me and I was sent flying way up into the sky only to fall elsewhere in the neighborhood
M Sheep: That one
M Sheep: made me laugh.
Bree: I hope this is getting a disaster report
M Sheep: Hotdog to the face?
Bree: is it getting a disaster report?
M Sheep: TIME TO ASCEND
Jumpropeman: I'm posting an entirely different disaster report tomorrow
Jumpropeman: I did not expect to find another just before then
M Sheep: Don't play with my heart, JRM

---

Gooper Blooper: also today I discovered the Welder, a new card for an upcoming Pokemon TCG expansion, and whoever came up with this card was feeling pretty clever
Gooper Blooper: not because of what it does, I don't even know what it does, but... well lemme show you
Gooper Blooper: Here's the normal card
Harpy: something about the fire type
Harpy: thats a nice art
Harpy: ...
Harpy: fullart incoming?
Gooper Blooper: Now, what a lot of Pokemon TCG sets do is take some of the supporters and give them rare fullarts to make a fancy version for collectors
Gooper Blooper: They made a fullart for the Welder and this is what they fucking rolled with
Harpy: *looks*
Harpy: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
Jumpropeman: welder waifu
Bree: meilingthumbsup.jpg

---

Jumpropeman: guess who's bat, bat again
Jumpropeman: the bat's back
RYUU SO COOL: Welp
Jumpropeman: considering the basement flooded when I played Fantasia and the bat came back after playing Hello Neighbor, I'm beginning to think my basement gets revenge when I play bad games in it

---

Gooper Blooper: Today I noticed the battlebots wiki categorizes all robots by which state their team is from
Gooper Blooper: and out of the hundreds upon hundreds of robots that have competed in battlebots since 1999, the number that have come from vermont is
Gooper Blooper: one.
Harpy: my god
Gooper Blooper: Here is that one
Jumpropeman: watta legacy
Bree: have any come from indiana, goop?
Gooper Blooper: lemme check
Gooper Blooper: Nine!
Gooper Blooper: The most successful of which and one Harpy should instantly recognize is SABotage
Harpy: sabotage is amazing
Harpy: and i love him
Harpy: >ivel checking tombstone's wiki page
Harpy: hun are you looking for excuses for me to be salty :V
Harpy: "robots armed with eggbeaters"
Harpy: i-
Harpy: i'm sorry what
ivel: Category:Robots from Connecticut
Category:Robots from Conneticut

ivel: lel
ivel: none from Delaware
ivel: th
Harpy: wh
ivel: this wiki page
Harpy: this wiki is not yet finished
Gooper Blooper: An "eggbeater" is basically a drum spinner but the drum is flat
Gooper Blooper: eggbeaters are considered better than drums on smaller weight classes but they are rarely seen on bigger bots
Harpy: oh, i thought it was a literally
Harpy: an eggbeater
ivel: I was hoping it was.
Gooper Blooper: "robots armed with whisks"
Gooper Blooper: "robots armed with spoons"
Harpy: ATOMIC WEDGIE IS A MD BOT WUT
Harpy: why does MD have all the weird named bots.
Jumpropeman: Eggerchef?

---

Jumpropeman: holy crap
Jumpropeman: I just got a pm from Bree that she sent on August 19th
Jumpropeman: a chatzy pm
Jumpropeman: finally went through
Harpy: wh
Bree: that's
RubyChao: thanks chatzy!
Bree: um
Bree: I dunno why that happened!
Bree: maybe because I'm on the laptop for the first time in months...?
Bree: because this laptop used to be mine?
Jumpropeman: possibly
Jumpropeman: Bree: yeah, that
Aug 19
Bree, was that meant for me?
20:30

Jumpropeman: the evidence
Bree: that second one is what he just PMed me and I was like "wat? I didn't say nothin"
Gooper Blooper: a "yeah that" frozen in time
Jumpropeman: who knows what that was anymore
Jumpropeman: but we do know
Jumpropeman: it was INDEED that

---

Cornwind Evil: So I've been listening to a lot of Youtube Reddit story compilations
Cornwind Evil: And among all the weird and interesting and dark ones is this
Harpy: god
RubyChao: that last one killed me
Jumpropeman: this video makes me want to just push my luck and finally get the mountain of parmesan I want on my pasta
Harpy: oh god will i be one of these people one of these days
Harpy: i love cheese
Harpy: but i want to taste my gnocchi
ivel: you want to taste your ginocini?
Draco: gnocchicini
Harpy: cursed
Draco: Dia got to taste him on their honeymoon
Harpy: .,fsdjkljldch
Cornwind Evil: DRACO I'M GONNA NEED FOR YOU TO SCOOCH BACK TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BOOTH
Harpy: one of those stories sounds fake as fuck
Harpy: sorta
Draco: Okay.
Harpy: "the mozzerrella man"
Harpy: "you don't have that much"
Harpy: BOLD

---

Cornwind Evil: Random line from the conversation Bree and I are having, without context
Cornwind Evil: Bree: I'm not concerned about nudity.
Bree: that actually sounds sort of bad without context. maybe it needs a little context :V
Bree: we're discussing what to watch together on netflix
Draco: O-oh my~
Draco: Netflix, you say? :3c
Jumpropeman: watch Nude Nuns with Big Guns
Bree: draco pls no
Harpy: noods
Bree: and @jrm is that a real show :V
ivel: google it and find out-
Jumpropeman: its a real movie
Bree: ivel this is not my computer
Jumpropeman: part of the nunsploitation genre
ivel: exactly Bree
ivel: but jrm confirmed it so
Harpy: don't give ivel any ideas
Jumpropeman: "The film was the subject of one of the largest copyright lawsuits in California. The two lawsuits are the first time that two different companies claiming the intellectual-property rights of the same movie are each suing the same alleged 5,865 BitTorrent downloaders"

---

Bree: it's cold in here so I'ma go back in my room, brb
Draco: Bye Bree.
Bree: draco I will literally be right back
Draco: I miss you already. ;-;
Jumpropeman: dont forget to write

---

Jumpropeman: the united states mint apparently has some kid mascots now
Jumpropeman: time to rp the peacock girl
DMG: time to rp a quarter

---

Harpy: *commissioning pic* *good god i have trouble finding reference pics i like for stuff*
Harpy: i am never commissioning things ever again
Harpy: (i will absolutely continue to commission things.)
Draco: Commission a picture of Sammy asking to be painted like one of those French girls.
Harpy: they're just gonna give her a twirling mustache and a beret
DMG: commission some references, problem solved
Harpy: that's spicy DMG :V
Harpy: its mostly pose and size references honestly
Harpy: i should just have a million references on hand.
Jumpropeman: create the ultimate reference collection
Jumpropeman: and name it
Jumpropeman: gettyimages
Harpy: lel
Harpy: "harpy has no idea how to ask for reasonably muscly gals", the musical
DMG: ask for an athletic build
DMG: that or just say she ripped to shit fam
Harpy: yeah i'm workin on it, just fetched a ref pic so it'll be fine. they'll ask if they need more refs
Jumpropeman: show em art of yuugi
Jumpropeman: the official art where she looks like a baby doll
Harpy: anxiety kicks in hardcore when dealing with strangers 'n asking for commissions, and its not helped by me not exactly having the best communication skills
Harpy: i'll be fine, hopefully!
DMG: I always just imagine the kind of weird shit artists get asked for all the time, and by comparison what you're asking for probably isn't too out there
Harpy: i can imagine worse.
Harpy: there is always worse.
Gooper Blooper: "I need you to draw me Black Gold Saw and The Smooze facing off against Brilliant Kid and a legion of goats from Goat Simulator"
Harpy: someone actually had the gall
Harpy: the absolute stones
Harpy: to ask another artist i was trying to commission "i can has free commission"
Harpy: and i'm like
Harpy: "?!?!?"
Jumpropeman: BuT tHiNk Of ThE eXpOsUrE

---

Jumpropeman: I'm actually a bit comforted seeing old shim with how much she has changed visually
Gooper Blooper: she's definitely your own gal now JRM
Gooper Blooper: and we love her
Jumpropeman: I had no idea the orange emphasis was my thing
Harpy: we luv shimsham
Jumpropeman: I am totally stealing NASA's OC Jason-3 this year though
Jumpropeman: the wikipedia page is literally its character history :V V:
Gooper Blooper: "No, this is my OC Jason-4."
Jumpropeman: the funny thing is Jason 3 is when they stopped doing Jasons
Jumpropeman: so it would be like how movies make up extra Apollo missions
Jumpropeman: I guess Dakota was the same
Jumpropeman: and of course, my 2017 character Mario Andretti was 100% true to life
Gooper Blooper: of course he was
Gooper Blooper: because bigfoot is real
Jumpropeman: Richard Nixon wants to: know your location

---

Jumpropeman: here's a hex maniac image that won't stop appearing for me
Gooper Blooper: viola-va-voooooom
Cornwind Evil: They seem to love giving the Hex Maniac giant knockers.
Jumpropeman: there's a lot of viola images I don't share because of the buxom levels :V
Bree: tenshi glancing over her shoulder shamefully before she right-clicks Save Image As
Bree: cornwind: big titty goths are eternally poopular
Bree: ...and popular, too
Draco: Ew
Gooper Blooper: They found an excuse and latched onto it really hard
Harpy: *bites lip*
Harpy: big tiddy gof.

---

(After the world's first photo of a black hole made the rounds)

Harpy: dumb idea
Harpy: "QUICK SOMEONE DRAW CLASH WITH THE BLACK HOLE AS HER EYE
Draco: Clash is a precious cinnamon roll with a black hole for a heart that sucks in ALL THE LOVE.
Jumpropeman: you forget Ko actually was a Black Hole

---

Draco: "Sumireko slammed her hands on the table, looking eagerly at her friends." <- This is why Koa insisted on the extra-durable, reinforced, fireproof tables.
RubyChao: what are you implying about sumireko usami :I
Draco: I'm implying she's Bigfoot.
Gooper Blooper: Wouldn't that be Bighand?
RubyChao: deadly curves

---

RubyChao: fun fact for jrm
RubyChao: the game hoard is one of the sites i have whitelisted ad-wise
RubyChao: because i know u wouldn't put bad ads on there
RubyChao: <3
Jumpropeman: thanks pal *quickly goes to disable the bigbuttfarts.com ad from appearing*

---

Gooper Blooper: Funny story
Gooper Blooper: I recently (couple weeks ago) bought a whole bunch of Cracker Jack. Dollar Tree sells these three-packs where you get three little boxes of Cracker Jack for a dollar, and they were marked down to 25 cents, so it was a pretty great deal and I bought a lot
Draco: Wow. Buy ME some peanuts and Cracker Jack!
Gooper Blooper: Anyway, I was eating a box last week and noticed there was no prize inside
Draco: The prize was the friends we made along the way.
Gooper Blooper: The prize in CJ now is the usual shitty sticker but this time if you scan the sticker you unlock a mobile game, so JRM you better get on that before they erase the app from existence someday
Gooper Blooper: So today I went to grab the last box I had left and I was like "...This is really light. .............No way."
Gooper Blooper: I shook the box and got a rattling noise. Sure enough, opened it and inside was a prize and nothing else
Draco: PFFFFFT
RubyChao: bwahahahahaaaaaaaa
Gooper Blooper: Considering I paid like eight cents for that box, I didn't mind being gypped and instead had a laughing fit
Draco: HA
M Sheep: Fate smirks upon you.
Jumpropeman: ah yes
Jumpropeman: when I think cracker jacks
Jumpropeman: I think modern technology

---

Gooper Blooper: I already told Harpy this story, but for the rest of ya
Gooper Blooper: They're taping the Battlebots 2019 tournament right now and someone got in deep trouble
Gooper Blooper: A previously-unknown robot called Daisy Cutter suddenly revealed themselves in the form of a youtube video taken by one of the team members
Gooper Blooper: That was fine
Gooper Blooper: The video showed off the robot as it was being put together at the last minute on-scene before they were scheduled to fight later that day, also fine. The cameraman wandered around, talked to some other teams, some cool behind-the-scenes stuff, all good
Gooper Blooper: Then the video cuts to the arena and this dude is filming Daisy Cutter while it's in the arena having a goddamn match
RubyChao: oooooooops.
Gooper Blooper: That's like if someone was on Survivor and casually filmed a voteoff session months before the season aired and threw it up on twitter
Gooper Blooper: you can't fuckin do that
Gooper Blooper: The video was taken down within hours :V
RubyChao: i have a feeling
RubyChao: they are in deep trouble
Gooper Blooper: I suspect Daisy Cutter will not get invited back next year even if they win the whole thing
Gooper Blooper: I've never seen a team breach the NDA like that before, it was wild
Gooper Blooper: (yes I saw the whole video)

---

Julia Roberts Became Sea Foam: So people were discussing in a podcast stupid ideas that were in early movie first drafts
Julia Roberts Became Sea Foam: Like, in the first script for Rocky, Rocky throws the fight at the end in the original draft. The idea was he didn't/couldn't handle Apollo's world and just wanted to go back to his small little life.
Julia Roberts Became Sea Foam: And there were more bizarre ideas
Julia Roberts Became Sea Foam: Like, when they adapted the first James Bond book to film, Dr. No
Julia Roberts Became Sea Foam: Dr. No was in the source a painful Asian stereotype of the evil scheming mastermind. Fu Manchu, etc
Julia Roberts Became Sea Foam: The movie makers didn't want to do this.
Julia Roberts Became Sea Foam: Guess their first attempt at a solution
Julia Roberts Became Sea Foam: Go on. Try and guess.
Draco: An Indian man?
Jumpropeman: Julia Roberts as sea foam
Gooper Blooper: Swap to a second, worse stereotype
Julia Roberts Became Sea Foam: When Dr No came out, Julia Roberts was five years away from being born, JRM
Julia Roberts Became Sea Foam: But in all seriousness, the first replacement idea was to make Dr. No A MONKEY
Draco: I did not see that coming.
Jumpropeman: id watch it

---

RubyChao: i have no idea if this is the bug's real cry or not but it's funny either way
Gooper Blooper: I can buy that video being genuine
RubyChao: nice (or should i say, AWWW YEEEEAH)
Gooper Blooper: Cicadas are Very Loud and Very Buzzy

---

M Sheep looks at Goop's explanation of one Cenozoic critter as "Just look at it."
M Sheep: And here is his photo
Harpy: hi babar.

---

Gooper Blooper: found another new character for season 9
Jumpropeman: gonna be hard remembering her name

---

ivel: hey jrm, you still need to move in to the chicken coop
Jumpropeman: these bats are driving me batty so I might just do that
Jumpropeman: what's the pay
Jumpropeman: how much seed we talking
ivel: as much feed as you can eat
ivel: and an automatic waterer
ivel: we can probably rig up a Dr. Pepper one
Harpy: occasionally
Harpy: we can offer you an egg for these trying times
Jumpropeman: Your "To Serve Man" book looks like some good reading too
ivel: however, if you don't keep up production, you'll have to go to the auction
ivel: so get to egg laying BI
Harpy: i'm sure a fitemaster will fetch a pretty penny
Draco: It's the only trick he knows.
Draco: I tried getting him to fetch an ugly penny and he just barked at me.

---

Bree: okay I hope y'all like dumb inappropriate things because I want to share this silliness
Bree: so, azure and I have been addicted to this mobile game that's sort of like the sims except simpler
Gooper Blooper: sim-pler
Bree: azure's sim character married a dude with the last name "felt" so all the kids will get that name (they always get the father's surname)
Bree: so when this character had a son she decided she was going to name him dick
Bree: dick felt
Draco: lol
Bree: when your character dies you can start playing as one of your children and she picked mr. dick felt
Bree: and in college, dick felt met a woman named evelyn poussy
Bree: I insisted that azure needed to have him marry this woman and (using the option to change your name to your spouse's) become mr. dick poussy
Bree: so she did
Draco: LOL
Bree: dick had several children but at one point the random name generator suggested "master" as a name and she decided that dick's son master poussy was her favorite and must be the heir
Bree: she has now just sent me a text to inform me that master has just gotten married
Bree: and chose to hyphenate his and his wife's names
Bree: and is now
Bree: master pound-poussy
Bree: ok that is all
ivel: oh my god

---

Jumpropeman: we've got visual on Kirby With A Gun
Jumpropeman: and
Jumpropeman: it's microscopic
Draco: BRUTAL
Gooper Blooper: lil doot
RubyChao: >someone linked a chainsawsuit without any prompting from me
RubyChao: i'm
RubyChao: i'm so proud
Jumpropeman: wow
Jumpropeman: chainsawsuit
Jumpropeman: has not updated lately huh
RubyChao: yeah it's on probably-permanent hiatus
RubyChao: is a shame
Jumpropeman: did he start a gaming channel
Jumpropeman: that kills a lot of talented people
RubyChao: i'm not sure
RubyChao: but i think he might have

---

RubyChao: "Power-hungry, knowledgeable, sadistic, callous, and infinitely cunning" this reminded me of the bluth things
Jumpropeman: needs more (formerly)s
Jumpropeman: I expect all BBB profiles this year to have a personality profile as thorough as a fan wiki
Jumpropeman: Celestia: Murderous (formerly)
Jumpropeman: Maria: Conniving (formerly), Manipulative (formerly)
Jumpropeman: Rachel: Dorky (Currently)
Jumpropeman: Cirno: Smart (Never)
Gooper Blooper: an excellent idea
Gooper Blooper: Sumireko: Dead (briefly)
Jumpropeman: Soar the Eagle: Misinformed (perpetually)
Draco: Dracocast: Permadead (permanently)
Jumpropeman: Amity: Your Frand (inevitably)

---

Jumpropeman: sheepchar?
M Sheep: Could be.
M Sheep: Or how I force Beelzebub into a racing car plot.
RubyChao: *steeples fingers*
RubyChao: a racing car plot, you say...
Jumpropeman: F-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZerooooooooo
M Sheep: I did

---

Jumpropeman: are you ready
Jumpropeman: for the most yellow game ever
Jumpropeman: an even more normal screenshot featuring statues peeing yellow gas
M Sheep: What.
M Sheep: I
M Sheep: what
M Sheep: Who let this through testing?!
Jumpropeman: maybe someone who can't see the color yellow
M Sheep: Why play that when you could play THIS quality game
Jumpropeman: too many people bought Woolies Strike Back and now they made another
Jumpropeman: this is why you dont buy for the meme!
M Sheep: Dare I even ask
M Sheep: if Woolies Strike Back was decent?
Jumpropeman: I dont yet know
M Sheep: You've failed me for the last time.
M Sheep puts laser beams on sharks to destroy the world's supply of Dr. Pepper
Jumpropeman: I can't just rush into a bubsy relationship!

---

Jumpropeman: there is cinnamon on ledges
Jumpropeman: there is nearly a full jar of it plus some mothballs in the crawl space
Jumpropeman: the sealant has been placed in every corner I could before it ran empty
Jumpropeman: NO
Jumpropeman: MORE
Jumpropeman: BATS
RubyChao: hey jrm
RubyChao: the bat was inside you all along
Jumpropeman: *uses sealant on all orifices*
Harpy: jrm please
Harpy: you have to talk
ivel: accept the bat into your life
ivel: jrm doesn't need to talk to write the Brawl
ivel: but he does need to breathe
ivel: I GUESS
Jumpropeman: as long as the breathing hole is no bigger than 3/8 of an inch
Jumpropeman: since that's all a bat needs to get in
ivel makes the breathing hole 5/8 of an inch
Jumpropeman: YOU FOO- *drowns in bats*
SWEET VICTORYYYY: *strong mad voice* SAVE THE BATS

---

SWEET VICTORYYYY: I'm way behind on chatzy so I missed the chance to riff on the smash Bros stage stuff
SWEET VICTORYYYY: Damn it
Jumpropeman: next smash bros stage discussion is in 3 hours del
Jumpropeman: make sure to set your alarm
SWEET VICTORYYYY: Is that when goops gets on?
Jumpropeman: he'll probably be on within an hour, but we need to get through pokemon card and dinosaur toy discussion first when he arrives
SWEET VICTORYYYY: Listen I like goops but he's not gonna pull off jokes about Nintendo making automatic systems to detect Luigi's racist penis like I can
SWEET VICTORYYYY: I'm the master of terrible jokes taken too far
SWEET VICTORYYYY: I'll make non-sequitors out of anything
Jumpropeman: "Luigi's Racist Penis" for Chatzy Madness After Hours
SWEET VICTORYYYY: Before anyone asks I haven't been drinking I'm just tired

---

Harpy: MOE!
Harpy: MMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- shit wrong chat
ivel: moo?
Harpy: shut up
Jumpropeman: bring that back to Simpsons Chat where it belongs BI
Harpy: I will do that.
Harpy: thanks MOM
Jumpropeman: no no no, Mom goes in Futurama Chat
Jumpropeman: don't get your Groenings crossed

---

Jumpropeman: We've all been thinking it, so it's time someone finally came out and said it
Jumpropeman: The mom from Family Circus is fiiiiiiine
Doggos: wh
ivel bans jrm again
RubyChao: jrm
RubyChao: time for you to die.
Doggos: are you SURE
Doggos: r/darkconfessions
ivel: as opposed to r/dankconfessions
Jumpropeman: more like r/THETRUTH
Doggos: please
Draco: r/darkconfessions: You guys are great.
Jumpropeman: r/thetruth: the mom from Hi and Lois ain't bad either

---

Draco: bbl - going mobile



(seconds later)

MobileDraco joined the chat
Gooper Blooper: it's technically later
MobileDraco: Yes :V

---

Doggos: OLYMPIA
Doggos: sports
Doggos: thats a store we passed by just now
Jumpropeman: in ZFRP
Jumpropeman: Olympia simply got so big from all their sports profits
Jumpropeman: they built a city
Jumpropeman: in other unrelated matters
Jumpropeman: I used to think Mega Mole from Super Mario World's arm was just a cool hairdo
Jumpropeman: it fits the sunglasses!
Gooper Blooper: Does that even qualify as an arm
Gooper Blooper: it's like half of a hand
Jumpropeman: exactly
Gooper Blooper: like the fingers are coming directly out of the body
Jumpropeman: look at this Mega Mole
Jumpropeman: his cheek is literally his shoulder
Jumpropeman: moving his arm would move his cheek
Gooper Blooper: Imagine that arm flapping around
Gooper Blooper: this is some next level anatomy
Jumpropeman: and look at this koopa straight up betraying Bowser to his face
Gooper Blooper: They left out some koopalings and still had to have the turncoat Koopa because of how few protags there were
Jumpropeman: this was an old sports day before Mario realized he could time travel to play games with himself as a baby or himself made out of metal instead of someone like E. Gadd
DMG: I'm just impressed that somehow Mario and his crew are able to keep even in tug of war with Bowser
DMG: Also the fact that bowser isn't the evil teams anchor just speaks of bad planning
Jumpropeman: Bowser refuses to stand in the back
MobileDraco: Monty More is that scorpion Pokemon with arms on its cheeks.
Jumpropeman: you know, if Mario was making his baby self play tennis and race karts, it's no wonder he grew into such a capable guy

---

NO GODDAMN SAVE POINTS (Cornwind Evil) joined the chat
Jumpropeman: Hi Goddamn
ivel: hi no
Doggos: hi save
Gooper Blooper: don't you hate it when there aren't any goddamn save points
Gooper Blooper: me too
NO GODDAMN SAVE POINTS: It was not expected.

---

Gooper Blooper: salami
Doggos: SHE
RubyChao: sumi!!
Doggos: HER CAPE
Doggos: IT DIFFERENT
Doggos: IT SPRING
Doggos: YEEE
Gooper Blooper: welcome spring
Doggos: lily white is trying to murder me but she has to try harder
Gooper Blooper: RP is nearly upon us, the snow is fuckin gone, sumi is here
Gooper Blooper: good times

---

M Sheep: Next is black clover.
NO GODDAMN SAVE POINTS: Why do you keep watching that Sheep
RubyChao: because what else are we going to do for the next 30 minutes
NO GODDAMN SAVE POINTS: He could look at this
RubyChao: oh god
RubyChao: oh GOD
RubyChao: IT'S A RECAP EPISODE
M Sheep: Yeeeep
M Sheep: I think I actually will spend my time on something else this week.
M Sheep: I didn't watch these bits of black clover once just to watch them again.
M Sheep: "They call these magic stones...magic stones"
M Sheep: Okay
M Sheep: I really do need a break from this nonsense.
N Goat entered for the first time
Jumpropeman: wow
Jumpropeman: he finally broke
N Goat: The dramatic pause into "magic stones" did just about end my time here on this mortal earth.
RubyChao: WIZARD KING
N Goat: :I

No comments:

Post a Comment