Sunday, December 30, 2012

Chatzy Madness Volume 33: Ozonic the Freshener

SteelKomodo: I've been pronouncing Dr. Seuss wrong all this time
SteelKomodo: apparently, it's German, so it rhymes with "voice"
SteelKomodo: but that sounds too weird for me, like the noise a character in a YouTube Poop might make
Saberwulf: Soyss
SteelKomodo: yes, like that
Saberwulf: "For tha last time, Scorp—I don't want any a'ya Soyss Boygas!"
Saberwulf: All I can think of is Joe
SteelKomodo: XD
RedSpy: SOYSS SOYSS SOYS
Saberwulf: Soysslent Green

---

TheDeleter: btw me and bus agreed that Del and Eshe started a band and invented Vampire Metal and lived happily ever after
Gooper Blooper: DelEsheious
TheDeleter: you heard it here folks

---

RedSpy: . . . DIRK NO
Gooper Blooper: DIRK DED
SteelKomodo: CLIFFHANGER
SteelKomodo: am I evil? yes I am!
RedSpy: NO GOOPS SHUT UP HE'S NOT HE CAN'T BE ;A;
Gooper Blooper: ded durk
RedSpy believes in the power of Christmas
Gooper Blooper: If it can make Shuma's heart equivalent grow three sizes anything is possible
SteelKomodo: I red that as ded duck
Gooper Blooper: BUCKET OF DIRK
Gooper Blooper: HUNTING DIRK
TheDeleter: what is wrong with you all
Gooper Blooper: I haff no idea
SteelKomodo: "How did you get in there?!" "Wasn't easy."
Gooper Blooper: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/Kracko/Zoofights/BucketofDirk.png
RedSpy: Pffffffftahahaha
SteelKomodo: XD

---

Saberwulf: Haha fuck, the halcyon game system was $2500 in the 80's and had two games (on laserdisc) before the company went bankrupt
Saberwulf: They claimed the system had artificial intelligence
Gooper Blooper: quality classic gaming
TheDeleter: hahaha
Saberwulf: and VOICE ACTIVATION
Saberwulf: and, and HOOKERS AND BOOZE

---

Gooper BIooper joined the chat
Gooper BIooper: Ey guys!
SteelKomodo: ey spy
Gooper Blooper: I'm already here silly
Gooper Blooper: And you used the wrong text color
Gooper BIooper: . . . Effff
Saberwulf: Sup Spy
SteelKomodo: I am so good at spychecking

---

Gooper Blooper: and now
Gooper Blooper: bears
SteelKomodo: BEARS
SteelKomodo: WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE BEARS D:

---

TheDeleter: WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
TheDeleter: WARIO IS THE WEENER
TheDeleter changed name to WARIO
Saberwulf: pfffff
WARIO: I'M THE BEST
SteelKomodo: >:I
RedSpy changed name to DONKEY KONG
DONKEY KONG: OH YEAH!?
WARIO: YEAH!
DONKEY KONG: HELL NO
WARIO: WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT
DONKEY KONG: I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS IN STRIKERS
DONKEY KONG: WHAT'S YOUR TEAM!?
Saberwulf: Piccolo is so nonchalant considering he just blew up the motherfucking moon holy shit
WARIO: Toad dry bones birdo
DONKEY KONG: My Dry Bones >​ Your Dry Bones
WARIO: Lies
DONKEY KONG: Hammer Bro and Shy Guy can take on those other two aaaaany day of the week
WARIO: My dry bones is premium calcium kickass
WARIO: Shy guy is lame only lame people pick him
WARIO: And hammer bro needs help counting past ten
SteelKomodo: i don't even know what's happening anymore
DONKEY KONG: Shy Guy rides bullet trains man
DONKEY KONG: NOTHING STOPS THE B-BILL TRAIN
DONKEY KONG: And Hammer Bro's got the hammer slam
WARIO: Yeah because hammers are really intimidating yeah?
DONKEY KONG: More intimidating than bows
WARIO: I'll call him if I need a shelf putting up
DONKEY KONG: And what is a Toad even
DONKEY KONG: Its just some kid with a mushroom face
WARIO: What do you even know, you're a monkey
WARIO: Go eat some bananas you big hairy dummy
DONKEY KONG: I would but your fat ass probably ate them all already
WARIO: Aw shit that's it
WARIO: You crossed the line
WARIO: I'm gonna kick your ass
DONKEY KONG: I'd kick yours but its too damn big
WARIO: I don't think you can kick anything with your mutant feet
WARIO changed name to TheDeleter
DONKEY KONG: Says Mr. Elf Shoe
DONKEY KONG changed name to RedSpy
RedSpy: I have no idea what just happened xD
TheDeleter: Okay I'm done :D
Saberwulf: Chatzy: Helping you mentally break since 200whatever

---

Gooper Blooper: Here's something odd
Gooper Blooper: I bought my mom a couple new oven mitts as one of her Christmas gifts
Gooper Blooper: And one of our old mitts accidentally got left on the stove and destroyed
Gooper Blooper: And the other one has been damaged by the dog getting a hold of it
Gooper Blooper: IT'S LIKE THE MITTS KNEW
SteelKomodo: ...GHOSTS
Saberwulf: Haha
SteelKomodo: TIME DILATION
Saberwulf: That's awesome of you buying her new mitts, though!
SteelKomodo: um
SteelKomodo: ALIENS
Saberwulf: RAGH RAGH RAGH MY MITTS ARE DEAD
Gooper Blooper: THE BABY

---

Gooper Blooper: Making a brief reappearance because Baz's twitter sex VGCW Christmas special tomorrow
Gooper Blooper: ...*sez
Gooper Blooper: it's not that kind of wrestling promotion
TheDeleter: Pfft

---

RedSpy: What are your thoughts on the Portal series?
Jumpropeman: I liked them both! I own Portal, and my nephew let me play Portal 2 to completion. Both very funy
Jumpropeman: funy
Jumpropeman: fun
Jumpropeman: !
Jumpropeman: and funny too i guess

---

Gooper Blooper: SK remember that Pit action figure Celestia gave Pit as part of the MERCH EXPLOSION
SteelKomodo: Yeah?
Gooper Blooper: He is back with reinforcements
SteelKomodo: WOOT!
SteelKomodo: Please tell me those things are released
TheDeleter: Awesome
Gooper Blooper: I think the article said they're due later this winter
SteelKomodo: Woot
Gooper Blooper: They'll set you back 40 bucks each - clearly collector's toys
SteelKomodo: Gonna keep my nerdy eyes out for them
SteelKomodo: That's okay - that's probably only like £20 each for me
Gooper Blooper: accursed weak us dollar
SteelKomodo: Yep :<
Gooper Blooper: We tremble before the pound and yen
SteelKomodo: Don't make my sense of patriotism swell any larger

---

Gooper Blooper: thenineties.gif
SteelKomodo: XD
Jumpropeman: I knew I got my dance moves from somewhere
TheDeleter: Mine too
SteelKomodo: Same here
SteelKomodo: Side note: don't ever ask del to do Gangnam style
SteelKomodo: Ever
SteelKomodo: Trust me on this
SteelKomodo: Oh god he's gonna do it
SteelKomodo: D:
Jumpropeman: I feel sorry for the invisible horse
RedSpy: FILM IT
RedSpy: PUT IT ON YOUTUBE
SteelKomodo: NO D:

---

RedSpy: To Widow Maker From The Lord
Gooper Blooper: It's that Sarahdoll
Gooper Blooper: but he pissed on it
Gooper Blooper: "GOD DAMMIT" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

---

Gooper Blooper: Looking up failed kickstarters
Gooper Blooper: Have you ever woken up and looked in the mirror to find that your face had transformed into that of a vicious, predatory insect? Well, that’s what happened to me about a year ago. Of all the things that changed for me that day, having my hearing apparati relocated to a slot in my thorax was the most difficult, because it affected the way I perceived music. Unable to appreciate the songs I had loved since childhood, I began to create an album designed especially for my single, alien ear. That album is called “Cities Without Houses.”
Gooper Blooper: I am very proud of this music, and believe that if I can have it pressed to vinyl I may be able to sell enough copies to pay for an operation to have my hideous insect face returned to its prior, human condition.
Gooper Blooper: If I can raise $3,000, it will be spent on 300 long-playing vinyl copies of “Cities Without Houses,” a run of cassette tapes, t-shirts, posters and ping pong balls for distribution exclusively to Kickstarter backers, and a fresh supply of the serum which is the only thing preventing my full and complete transformation into a giant, blood-sipping insectile monster.
RedSpy: Wait what
Gooper Blooper: Funding Unsuccessful (05/11/2011)
RedSpy: Well, that IS a good attempt at a buying strategy

---

Gooper Blooper: and now, the prequel to thenineties.gif
Gooper Blooper: I present theeighties.gif

---

Saberwulf: ... I just realized I read 32 chapters of Silver Spoon last night
Saberwulf: I have too much free time

---

Gooper Blooper: what on earth
SteelKomodo: whaaaaaaaa
Saberwulf: "and Praying Mantis Mario"
Saberwulf: First thing I saw
SteelKomodo: Widow Mario
Gooper Blooper: Found it by searching amazon for "praying mantis", yes
SteelKomodo: lolz

---

Gooper Blooper: For those times when you wish your car smelled like Mega Man
TheDeleter: you mean oil and plasma?
Saberwulf: "ozonic"
Saberwulf: Thanks Mega Man I do want my car to smell like bleach
Gooper Blooper: TOO FAST, FOR THE NAKED EYE, OZONIC THE FRESHENER
Saberwulf: PFFFFFFFFFFFF
SteelKomodo: XD
TheDeleter: it has an attitude
Gooper Blooper: IT'S THE SMELLIEST THING ALLLIIII-IIIIIIIVE
TheDeleter: ew
SteelKomodo: XD

No comments:

Post a Comment