Friday, July 4, 2014

Chatzy Madness Volume 139: Hostile Takeover

Cornwind Evil accidentally writes Bill's name as 'Billy'
Cornwind Evil: Suddenly he seems less intimidating

---

A Spy Who Actually Posts: . . . Fly, please go away
A Spy Who Actually Posts: Do not stand on my face
A Spy Who Actually Posts: It's not nice
A Spy Who Actually Posts: How would you like it if I stood on YOUR face?
Draco: That fly is pretty kinky. I bet it'd like that.

---

Bree asked Chatzy to choose between hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, no hugs, lots of hugs, epic hugs and brofist. Chatzy chose: brofist
Bree: ...
Bree: did not go as planned
Bree: so, chatzy wants illusionist brofists
A Spy Who Actually Posts: It could be worse
A Spy Who Actually Posts: It could be a high five
A Spy Who Actually Posts: No, no
A Spy Who Actually Posts: A handshake
Harpy asked Chatzy to choose between hug, hug, hug, ULTRAHUG, hug, hug and nuzzle into her warm bosom. Chatzy chose: hug
Harpy: aaaaaw
A Spy Who Actually Posts: . . . Ricard no don't jump headfirst into the boob
Harpy: ricard gets first base anyway

---

Del: so i got zeus for smite free from this month's pc gamer
Del: mwahahahaha
Gooper Blooper: yayyy
Del: MWAHAHAHAHA
Del: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gooper Blooper: yyyoh dear he's gone mad with free vidya stuff power
Draco: Turns out Free Zeus is Nerf.
SteelKomodo: XD
Gooper Blooper: DON'T GIVE DEL FREE SHIT
Gooper Blooper: WITH GREAT FREE SHIT COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Del: free stuff is the best kind of stuff

---

RubyChao: "When you see Donkey Kong Country for the first time, you'll do what I did ... turn into a blabbering, drooling idiot! This is the most amazing 16-bit game yet, and that's a fact. Simply everything about DKC is kick-butt rocking magnificent ... you'd swear it was 32-bit. If you possess a SNES, you have no excuse not to buy this game NOW."
Harpy: what

---

Draco: One of the Pathfinder Society pregen characters is a Cleric named Kyra. She's picked so often when pregens are involved that my local Society chapter (and possibly more people) joke that there's thousands of identical copies of her across the world adventuring.
Draco: Identical Kyras who heal people.
Draco: Almost as if they are....KYRAKIN.

---

RubyChao: "They had a copy of Mario Kart 64 they were giving away for free. Oddly enough, he waited for all of the other customers to leave before he gave it to us. His hands were shaking and he started to stutter. He also let us know that we were more than entitled to a refund should we choose to take it back."
Barrack Lesnar: Harps did it better
SteelKomodo: lolz
Harpy: he knows
Harpy: He simply knows hes going to ruin a kid's life with a shitty creepypasta
SteelKomodo: XD
Harpy: and he will have to live with the stipulations for the rest of his life
RubyChao: reimu looks in the game shop
RubyChao: sees "Super Mario Bloodshine"
Harpy: and he'll have to deal with the MALL POLICE
RubyChao: sighs and just slaps the game owner
RubyChao: "what'd i tell you"
Harpy: Kela was the one who got it
Harpy: she's just laughing all the way through

---

Breadleter joined the chat
Breadleter: I teleported bread
SteelKomodo: del pls D:
Breadleter: Cant stop
Breadleter: The telemaporting
SteelKomodo: how
SteelKomodo: much
Breadleter: I have done nothing but teleport for 3 days
SteelKomodo: D:

---

Gooper Blooper: I found ten minutes of mac tonight

---

Barrack Lesnar: I'm sick of being No Posty Mc LameForButts
Barrack Lesnar: I'm gonna do it
Barrack Lesnar: I'M GONNA SHREK IT

---

Harpy: *suddenly Apollo and Athena go to Tridenland*
Gooper Blooper: ...I know that's a table or a couch or something
Gooper Blooper: But it looks like Apollo and Athena are lying on a giant Myriam
The Binding of Spysaac: . . . I can't unsee it now
Harpy: oh jesus
Harpy: goddamn it goops
Gooper Blooper: SHE'S ALWAYS WATCHING

---

M Sheep: Update on Duck Watch 2014: There is a duck in my house

---


 Draco: Captain Sarah hangs ten

---

SteelKomodo joined the chat
Jumpropeman: hey sk
Jumpropeman: up early i see
SteelKomodo: Heruuuugh why am I awake
Cornwind Evil: Nice work on the songs SK. Now I need to return the favour.
SteelKomodo: Thanks, Man :)
SteelKomodo: So what have I missed
Cornwind Evil: Now go back to bed
SteelKomodo: Oh, ok
SteelKomodo left the chat
Jumpropeman: look what you did Cornwind
Jumpropeman: you made SK go to bed
Jumpropeman: I hope you are proud of yourself, encouraging a regular sleep pattern
Draco: Shame on you, Cornwallis Windsor Evilston. D:<
Cornwind Evil: I am!
Jumpropeman: next you know, Cornwind will start donating to charities and feeding third world children >​=(
Draco: You bastard! HOW DARE YOU? >​=C

---

Gooper Blooper: SEEMS LEGIT
Jumpropeman: buy it now before someone outbids ya goops!

---

Mrgrgr: My day has been made better by food
Mrgrgr: Shit, I really am Sarah, aren't I?

---

Breadleter: Surgery?
Breadleter: SURJERY?
Breadleter: DID SUMWUN SAY SURJERY
iKomodo: Del no pls
Gooper Blooper: Ork surgery is the messiest thing since Ork everything else
Mrgrgr: . . . OH GOD ORK SURGERY YES
RubyChao: ork surgery is considered successful if the patient survives with at least one limb
RubyChao: yes, even if the original injury was "a bullet in one foot"

---

Breadleter: WAAAAAAAAAAGH
Harpy: wurgh

---

Bree bored
Bree dissolves into puddle of boredom

Jumpropeman: *splashes in the boredom puddle, is bored doing it*

---

Mrgrgr: So, how do you guys like the Death Metal of Impossibear?
RubyChao: spy this is an intervention
RubyChao: you need to stop before you have effortposts for every single entrant
Mrgrgr: I just wanted to do this because I don't want any of us to feel left out of the festivities
Mrgrgr: Anyone feeling their chars are too unloved? UNACCEPTABLE
Jumpropeman: im sure she'll be happy. I went to go tell her but for some reason the rest of my house has been taken over by Eleven Thirty
Mrgrgr: JRM no
Mrgrgr: It's 9 PM
Jumpropeman: downstairs is an impenetrable wall of darkness
Jumpropeman: i think they are watching some show in the dark down there
Mrgrgr: It's a creepypasta
Mrgrgr: They aren't actually your siblings
Jumpropeman: they are a pony and some cats D:
Mrgrgr: They're the zombie nightmare demon kanes
Mrgrgr: #BahGawd
Jumpropeman: whoever kane is, he must be creepy
Gooper Blooper: Picture Silence but male and with fire powers
Gooper Blooper: that's pretty much it
Mrgrgr: . . . Goops
Mrgrgr: Will we ever see Corporate Silence
Gooper Blooper: BAH GAWD SILENCE JUST HIT HER OWN MANAGER WITH A CHAIR, SILENCE HAS TURNED HER BACK ON THE ZFRP UNIVERSE

---

Edea: i just found out samantha means "heard by god"
Edea: god fully endorses sammy in the BBB
Gooper Blooper: god of war, more like goddess of brawl
Edea: goddess AT brawl
Edea: main kirby erryday, fuck them haters
Mrgrgr: Guess who Osh mains
Mrgrgr: Go on, guess
Gooper Blooper: Ganondorf
Edea: captain falcon you piece of dirt

---

Gooper Blooper: I can only MS so many paints
Jumpropeman: goops needs to start doing commissions
Edea: i want to ask him to draw Janet, the Machina Monarch, and/or a disgruntled Hansel
Bree: I didn't mean you hafta
RubyChao: i would throw goops my money for mspaints
Bree: I just meant I really want to ask because Goops art = amazing
Bree: especially anytime you draw the Wheelers
Bree: Wheelers doodles amuse me to no end, I don't understand why
Edea: i'd pay him but it wouldn't be much because i have l.i.t.t.l.e.m.o.n.e.y.
Bree: SHUT UP AND TAKE OUR MONEY, GOOPS
Gooper Blooper: Basically I almost can't imagine the wheelers having any expression other than that freaking grin
Gooper Blooper: Coincidentally I also have little money
Gooper Blooper: (that FFT joke haha)
Edea: but do you have l.i.t.t.l.e.m.o.n.e.y
Mrgrgr: n-o-d-s of e-m-o-n-e

---

Missgrgr: Dirk stop putting stuff on Imgur (Lewd? I guess lewd)
Gooper Blooper: dammit dirk
Bree: :buttz:
Edea: booty booty booty booty rockin errywhere
Edea: ...i should probably stop saying this as Edea
Edea changed name to Yellow Kirby
Mrgrgr: Hansel no

---

RubyChao: important
Gooper Blooper: If Kermit gets last I want Wulf to make a post consisting of nothing but the quoted KO picture and one of those kermitfaces

---

M Sheep: "Mikey - 5"
M Sheep: WHAT
RubyChao: blame breesis
M Sheep: Jeeze, I was not expecting that
Jumpropeman: wait, Breesis is the only one who voted Mikey?
M Sheep: I was going to be the one to push Mikey up in the votes among the greats
M Sheep shakes fist
Draco: XD
RubyChao: yeah jrm
RubyChao: she placed him first though
M Sheep: and ruined my plan to place him first
M Sheep: Which I cannot POSSIBLY do now! It would be so
M Sheep: so
M Sheep: MAINSTREAM
M Sheep hairflip

---

RubyChao: oh my
Jumpropeman: HOLY SHIT
M Sheep does not believe his eyes

---

RubyChao: i am rubychao
RubyChao: i talk about overly hard games, metroid, and anime wrestling a lot
DMG: are you into massocore games too?
Jumpropeman: and creepypasta
DMG: because I can relate to hard games
RubyChao: yes, although i tend to stray towards touhou fangames quite a lot
DMG: ever play through I Wanna Be The Guy?
RubyChao: i tried it and it wasn't for me
DMG: ah
Cornwind Evil: APPLES DON'T FALL UP DAMN IT
DMG: I beat it, but it took a lot of time, and a lot of rage
RubyChao: i personally feel a difference between fair hard and bullshit hard, and IWBTG falls too much into the latter for me
Cornwind Evil: DMG, if you say "They're more like giant cherries", I will smack you so hard you vanish for another four years.
DMG: and I love the bullshit hard games
DMG: and they're more like giant cherries
Cornwind Evil is about to do it, then JRM shoves me down some stairs.

---

Draco: Are you ready....FOR SOME GOOMY EFFORT?!
RubyChao: no
RubyChao forcibly removes Draco

---

DMG: Guys
DMG: if Mac Tonight doesn't win, I'll be sorely disapointed
Jumpropeman: Mac tonight has died in three brawls now DMG
DMG: that's cool, he can still walk, right?
Jumpropeman: he's as healthy as a mcdonald's spokesperson can be
Cornwind Goomy: He has been revived just so he can die horribly again
Cornwind Goomy: Like, in the 3rd one, he was actually doing his best to stay out of it
Cornwind Goomy: But reality kept literally warping to dump him back into the Brawl
DMG: that's awesome, he's got my vote
Jumpropeman: He's trying to win so he never has to die in a brawl again
M Sheep: And I love my suffering so I'm not voting for him
M Sheep: I'm sorry, Jrm, it's just my nature
Jumpropeman: *puts Mac Tonight in a room of pillows and calm music instead of killing him when he loses*

---

Jumpropeman: also, if Harpy drops by, she is the user who was once Alexthejanitor
DMG: ah
DMG: can't remember who exactly she played back then, but I remember her
Jumpropeman: she played Alex, the janitor
DMG: oh, right xD

---

Chao: "There was a moment in the middle where I started to think the animation was at an acceptable level of quality
i wish to never feel that way again"

-a friend on the DKC movie

---

RubyChao: sadly pixiv has yet to return any results for "utsuho reiuji" and "kid icarus"
RubyChao: dammit artists start crossing over the things i want crossed over

---

Gooper Blooper: fun fact 2: The random debris sticking out of the pile in today's Sammypic is actually specific things
iKomodo: Oh?
iKomodo: what are they?
Gooper Blooper: From left to right: Rainbow Dash's wing, Oceanus' fist, Goomy, Bill's hammer, Jack's wires, Non-Specific Arm (could be half the field), Browny's head
A Clever And Amusing Name: >​Oceanus' Fist
A Clever And Amusing Name: BAH GAWD, SAMMY HAS TURNED HER BACK ON THE RO-BROS
iKomodo: lel
Jumpropeman: in it to win it
Gooper Blooper: she didn't necessarily KO all of them
A Clever And Amusing Name: IT'S EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES HERE ARE BRAWLAMANIA
Gooper Blooper: she just happened to pose on the pile
Gooper Blooper: Besides we all know a mysterious force that is separate from the Tractor is at work in every multi-way fite that keeps anyone from getting more than 3 major kills
A Clever And Amusing Name: Obviously she borrowed it from his corpse and used it as a railgun for some sweet posthumous ally KOs
A Clever And Amusing Name: The mysterious force called Fuck This Elephant?
Gooper Blooper: This force is tentatively named "Everyone Gets A Moment"
A Clever And Amusing Name grumble grumbles over Gadadhadra
A Clever And Amusing Name: You were so cool man, why'd you have to go Full OP

---

Breadleter: Does lisa run on gainax physics sk
iKomodo: Yes
iKomodo: Gainax physics, pizza rolls and Nolan North jokes

---

A Clever And Amusing Name: I will never get tired of this

---

RubyChao: thanks japan

---

(Oceanus accidentally grabs "Women of Mysidia" instead of "Summons of Mysidia" at the library)

Spy Has To Look Presentable: If another magazine falls out of Osh's bookpile, I don't think Zeph will EVER let him live it down
Gooper Blooper: AND THEN THEY SAW THAT GLORIA WAS ON THE COVER
RubyChao: "I... I needed money..."
Spy Has To Look Presentable: I'm trying to imagine Osh's reaction, but all I can hear is the sound of breaking glass
Spy Has To Look Presentable: Either his mind just shattered, or BAH GAWD IT'S STONE COLD

---

RubyChao: oh shit five minutes left
RubyChao: BETTER GET MY LAST EFFORTPOST (FOR GOOMY) IN
RubyChao swerve

---

Jumpropeman: VOTING
Jumpropeman: CLOSEDERU!
RubyChao: and we never saw jumpropeman again
RubyChao: (until july 4th)

---

M Sheep: God, I spent so much space talking about Ralph Wrinkles, why
Jumpropeman: XD
Jumpropeman: I almost thought you were gonna vote for him
 Jumpropeman: also, apparently Sol was supposed to talk about Priscilla. Guess his girl made sure he didn't :V
Draco 's world is shattered.
Draco: JRM, this has shaken my faith in American democracy. I don't know if I have the FREEDOM to survive anymore.
Jumpropeman: quick! eat some freedom fries and freedom bread!
Draco eats the FREEDOM.
Cornwind Wheeler: Great. now we're all slaves
Cornwind Wheeler: Way to eat all the freedom Draco.
Draco belches Democracy.
Bree plz changed name to Breedom

Breedom: also now I'm imagining Hungry Pumkin being like "Give me...the liberty."
Breedom: (gives British monarchy) "NO. I DON'T WANT THAT. D:<"

---

Deleter: How are you all
Deleter: Hullo mr vengeance, i am your friendly neighbourhood admin
Cornwind Wheeler: WHICH MEANS NOW I LAUNCH MY HOSTILE TAKEOVER!
Cornwind Wheeler tries to overthrow Del.
Vengeance, Current: Fairly well. Avoiding sleep. Being generally incomprehensible. Good to meet you out of character, dear Admin. You have been admirably friendly- TO ARMS! LETS TAKE ALL THE PLUNDER FER OURSELLVESSSS
Vengeance, Current: -seizes cutlass and cannon-
Deleter: You cant, im superglued here
Vengeance, Current: -seizes canon to boot-
Vengeance, Current: MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
Deleter: Never leaving this throne
Cornwind Wheeler: ....
Cornwind Wheeler starts sawing around the edges of the throne
iKomodo watches whilst eating popcorn

Cornwind Wheeler: I can get a NEW throne!
Vengeance, Current: TAKE THE THRONE, LADS! THE PRETTY ADMIN CAN KEEP IT! CAPSLOCK PAST ALL RESISTANCE, PASSIVE AND OTHERWISE!! YAHAAAAAR
Cornwind Wheeler: IT'LL BE AWESOME!
Cornwind Wheeler: WITH HOOKERS AND BLACKJACK!
Cornwind Wheeler: IN FACT, FORGET THE THRONE!
Cornwind Wheeler wanders off.
Vengeance, Current: I shall set it on my bone throne, on the throne of glass, on that mountain of overthrown shopping carts turned into thrones. Just the- Bender? Cornwind? Where
Vengeance, Current: Where- did you go?
Vengeance, Current: Aw nuts.
Deleter: This is the lamest hostile takeover ive experienced

---

Cornwind Wheeler: Okay
Cornwind Wheeler: Last year the big villain was a group called the Society
Cornwind Wheeler: Their strongest member had absolute control over electromagnetism, which let him do....well he was broken.
Cornwind Wheeler: But he still ran on a tractor
Cornwind Wheeler: So Sammy beat him with yo-yos
Cornwind Wheeler: He trashed other Kobbers, but Sammy never rolled low against him and hence beat him with yo-yos
Cornwind Wheeler: He was called the God of Death
Cornwind Wheeler: She beat him with yo-yos
Cornwind Wheeler: Okay bladed yo yos and she herself controlled electricity
Cornwind Wheeler: BUT YO YOS
Vengeance, Current: Dice do weird things. Sometimes, magical awesome things. Sometimes, you accidentally kill your cleric by opening a door in their face too hard. -wince- Especially if the one interpreting gets to call the details. God of death dying to yo yos is far, far more entertaining....
Vengeance, Current: There was a time they let me be a half cloud giant knight. I knocked too hard. They made me roll; I confirmed critted her. The poor poor kid. D'8 Allllll the bouncing and skidding- she was just a skinny halfling...

---

Waa: . . . I seriously gotta ask Wulf for his thoughts on skeletons and class warfare
Waa: If I forget next time he logs on, punch me right in the pootis

---

Keeby: no srsly I am going to have sapphire and peridot and dorcha just do their best impression of the devourer while covered in as many gemstones as possible
Keeby: rubywitch is going to be the coreographer of this dance routine
Keeby: "HEY RUBY I DON'T REMEMBER STRIPPING BEING A PART OF THIS"
RubyChao: "I edited the script!"
RubyChao: "It'll get us more attention!"
Gooper Blooper: succubi get front row seats
Keeby: "i only strip for succubi fyi"
Keeby: "I only strip when its hot!"
Keeby: "...Ruby, I'm going to shove all these gemstones down your fucking throat."

---

RubyChao: goddammit mercutio you and your moral ambiguity
RubyChao: I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO ROOT AGAINST YOU OR NOT
RubyChao flailing, which is probably Goops's goal
Zombree: random thought - we finally unmasked Leo
Zombree: now our new goal is to unmask Mercutio
Zombree: WHAT IS UNDER THE HELMET
RubyChao: a smaller helmet
RubyChao: a 2hu

---

Keeby: i believe tyra is gabe newell
Gooper Blooper: sarah is gaben
RubyChao: i always feel like
RubyChao: sarah is watching me
RubyChao: and i get no sweets left for me

---

Dracolich: =I These Battle Chateau trainers are a bunch of little shits. "Your style looks like you got it from a trash can." *PWN* "Why would you, a Duke, challenge me, the next Viscount in the making?" *CRUSH'D* "Blah blah blah screw the rules I have money!" *CHA-CHING'D*

---

SteelKomodo: had an awesome brunch at an American diner
Harpy: oooh, nice!
SteelKomodo: french toast with maple-cured streaky bacon and maple syrup
SteelKomodo: pretty cool
Harpy: oh good god
Harpy: that sound delicious
SteelKomodo: it was
SteelKomodo: del had like 6 pancakes and barely managed to eat them all
Harpy: DEL EAT THE PANCAKES
Del: i did
Del: i ate the pancakes
Del: i was, for a brief moment, sarah

---

Gooper Blooper: I've been told I'm pretty good at taking a video game with no backstory and expanding it with worldbuilding
Gooper Blooper: I've done it twice by my count
RubyChao: Final Fantasy and...?
Gooper Blooper: Pokemon Red/Blue with Missingno
inappropriate boobers: Still waiting for that Charizard M zombie apocalypse survival followup plot *SHOT*
Gooper Blooper: reminder that I roleplayed an eldritch abomination as a sympathetic woobie

---

Gooper Blooper: I just came up with headcanon for why Tenshi isn't in the brawl
RubyChao: i wanna hear
Gooper Blooper: She was literally right there at the signup sheet and everything, even doing the cartoon character "wiggle your fingers in the air while staring at something good" thing
Gooper Blooper: And then Sunshine picks her up and physically carries her off going MY BOY CHECKMATE DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT HE'S GOING TO SIGN UP FOR THE BRAWL RIGHT NOW
RubyChao: ...goops, that's not headcanon anymore
RubyChao: that's canon
RubyChao: it's that good and i'm going to edit my post to reflect it
Gooper Blooper: yay
inappropriate boobers: . .. That is super canon
inappropriate boobers: And Sunshine would like to remind you all he isn't sorry

---

Vengeance, Temporal Misalign: Roll against self:
Vengeance, Temporal Misalign rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 19
Vengeance, Temporal Misalign: Oh good.
Vengeance, Temporal Misalign: Willpower save against kleptomania.
Gooper Blooper: I just got another mental image
Bree: mynmikda resisting the urge to steal shit? impossible
Gooper Blooper: As part of the intiation to become part of Skurvy's crew, Skurvy always leads a new member through a re-enactment of The Mirror Never Lies. Halfway through the song, while doing the dance, Mynmikda just abruptly reaches forward, picks up the frame, and carries it off. Skurvy hangs there in mid-dance move as the music abruptly stops.
RubyChao: oh my god
RubyChao: that's amazing
Vengeance, Temporal Misalign: Hahaahaahahaaaa
inappropriate boobers: . . . Yesssssssssssssss

---

Bree changed name to Danielle Breeyan

---

Gooper Blooper: tonight CW officially passed me in post count
Gooper Blooper: it's ogre
iKomodo: Oh lawdy
Cornwind Evil: I'M ON YOUR ASS SK
Harpy: gay
iKomodo: OH GOD D:
Danielle Breeyan: bad CW! heel!
Danielle Breeyan yanks her leash and scolds CW
RubyChao: goops noooo
inappropriate boobers: Goops ;_;
Harpy: goops i believe in you anyway
Harpy: its not the quantity, its the quality
Cornwind Evil: GACK
Harpy: and the qualtity
Danielle Breeyan: and as we all know, CW's writing has the quality of an inebriated gorilla pounding a keyboard with his feet

---

(Tenshi and Oceanus are dueling. If Oceanus wins, Tenshi must compete in a promo-off with Sunshine. If Tenshi wins, Oceanus allows her to host The Bubble Bath, his Fite Yer Mates talk show)

RubyChao rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 6
RubyChao: Derpshi
Gooper Blooper: *viola puts osh on a jobber tractor*
inappropriate boobers rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 7
inappropriate boobers: Barely overcame it
Gooper Blooper: ohhhh so close
inappropriate boobers: Sorry Tenshi, less Bubble Bath, more Sand Pits!
RubyChao: tenshi yells about BEST THREE OUTTA FIVE
Gooper Blooper: I was really interested in seeing what Tenshibath would be like too
Gooper Blooper: BEST FOUR OUTTA SEVEN
inappropriate boobers: D: Then we can use both
inappropriate boobers: Osh lets Tenshi borrow the Bubble Bath anyway
RubyChao: nah, don't worry, tenshi lost fair and square
inappropriate boobers: Sunshine emerges all "HEEEEY WE HAD A DEAL D:< "
RubyChao: but
RubyChao: who says this is the last time tenshi will make a bet against osh?
RubyChao: ;)
Gooper Blooper: Tenshi can do the bath but she has to bring viola
Gooper Blooper: "change into your swimsuit tenshi"
RubyChao: (besides there's four months left, there's definitely time for it)
RubyChao: "only if you change first"
Gooper Blooper: *viola changes in seconds*
inappropriate boobers: *Sunshine breaks the tension, shows up in a speedo*
inappropriate boobers: *Somehow this is horrifying despite him being naked half the time*
RubyChao: consider that showing up in the speedo would be more - yes lol
Gooper Blooper: *pumpkaboo is wearing a one-piece for some reason*
inappropriate boobers: *Osh is wearing trunks over his metal bod*
inappropriate boobers: *Zeph is wearing a snorkel*
RubyChao: *Patchouli inexplicably emerges from the bath, is in a swimsuit*
RubyChao: *Ridley's skull is wearing goggles*
Harpy: Sol walks in with a speedo
Gooper Blooper: No, Zeph brings back
Gooper Blooper: THE INNER TUBE
inappropriate boobers: *GASP*
Harpy: Kirby and Keeby are on innertubes
Harpy: nobody questions why Keeby is there
Gooper Blooper: And the attempt at a bubble bath segment devolves into Pool Party 2014

---

Jumpropeman: The Harpy Bar Brawl. It's all Harpy Chars, but she's still nervous about winning

---

Jumpropeman: i was reading what Carol had to say about the Brawl, and I can't help but agree with her, so I'm cancelling the brawl
Jumpropeman: instead, we're doing the Big Laser Tag Brawl

---

Dracolich: I had a revelation earlier about the Goops Elite Four. The fourth member of the Elite Four only uses Unowns because we don't know who it is.
inappropriate boobers: *GASP*
Dracolich: Harpy uses Clefables and each has its own unique moves, RubyChao uses Fairy types, and Spy uses Primeape, Vigoroth, Infernape, and the elemental monkeys.
inappropriate boobers: Ooh, interesting team. Whyso?
Dracolich: Because they're all Kongs.
DMG: Vigoroth is a sloth, actually
inappropriate boobers: . . . I like this very much, Dacrolich
Dracolich: Yes, but its Pokedex nickname is the Wild Monkey Pokemon.
DMG: eh, fair enough
RubyChao: do i use fairies because of chao being what they are
Dracolich: Yes.
DMG: just use Klefki, you'll win every battle
inappropriate boobers: Klefki pls

---

(Harpy joins the chat but doesn't post anything)

Draco: Harpy is being the strong, silent type right now. That, or she's stalking me like a jaguar.

---

Del rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 2
Del: lel
SteelKomodo: lel?
Del: lel
SteelKomodo: lel

No comments:

Post a Comment