Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chatzy Madness Volume 82: Celestia the Pooh

SteelKomodo: Jim Cummings is best Robotnik
2Goopy: bestbotnik
4Spy: . . .
4Spy: WINNIE THE POOH
4Spy: WAS ROBOTNIK!?!?
2Goopy: oh bother
SteelKomodo: in SatAM he was
SteelKomodo: Jim Cummings had a great vocal range back in the day
RubyChao: "Oh bother, that blue hedgehog is ruining all my schemes"

---

Saberwulf: Oddly enough, I wrote a random sentence this morning
Saberwulf: While waiting for SC4, I got a sudden starting line in my head
Saberwulf: "This is the story of how I became the stars."
Saberwulf: Now I just have to come up with absolutely everything else about it
The Deleter: and that sounds like hard work
Saberwulf: wait holy shit I'm getting something
Saberwulf: Nope, lost it

---

4Spy: If we hit 4 mil, we get race mode
SteelKomodo: awesome!
4Spy: Of course, wth only 2 hours left . . .
SteelKomodo: mmhm :<
2Goopy: AND THEN WARREN BUFFET DONATES 3 MILLION DOLLARS TO THE KICKSTARTER
RubyChao: warren buffet gets into a heated debate with donald trump over which mega man game was the best
SteelKomodo: XD
2Goopy: Two billionaires get into a duel over who is supporting the better kickstarter
2Goopy: Two indie games wind up with budgets of 600 million dollars
Jumpropeman: *just contributed to Shantae kickstarter too*
Jumpropeman: the floodgates are open D:
Jumpropeman: I can't stop kickstarting

---

SteelKomodo: finally, I get to use that overblown Super Move i completely failed to connect with in Societyfight
SteelKomodo: now to come up with a convincing explanation of why Jewel man even has it...
2Goopy: the explanation is butts
Saberwulf: Best Booty in Space Bangkok 2099

---

Jumpropeman: So Gooper! Is this Samhain the one from Ghostbusters!
2Goopy: no
2Goopy: I named him Samhain because I thought it was a cool name
2Goopy: No relation to any other Samhains
2Goopy: Elohim knows I didn't want to call him Jack
SteelKomodo: 2Obvious4U
Cornwind Evil: You could call him Mack
Cornwind Evil: And have him carry a knife
Cornwind Evil: You could call him Seid
RubyChao: call him Lantern?
Cornwind Evil: You could call him Pye
2Goopy: Mack is for when I start roleplaying Captain Commando characters in 2017
2Goopy: and no I like Samhain ok :I
Cornwind Evil: NO ITS NOT OKAY DO WHAT I WANT

---

Harpy: Samhain is gonna love Sammy
Harpy: she gun spook Ariel if she dies
2Goopy: It'll go the other way too when she realizes he can make chocolate appear from nowhere
2Goopy: ...THAT'S IT, I'VE FOUND MY PAIRING
Harpy: but it'll only last a month!
Jumpropeman: starcrossed lovers~

---

ONE! TWO!: WE HIT 4 MILLION
ONE! TWO!: 4 MINUTES LEFT GIVE US ANOTHER STRETCH GOAL
Harpy: oh shit son
The Deleter: hahaha
2Goopy: oh god
SteelKomodo: what did we hit?
RubyChao: online battle race
2Goopy: Every single goal they've offered has been reached, there's nothing left
SteelKomodo: woot!
2Goopy: HIT 5 MILLION FOR AN ATARI 2600 VERSION
ONE! TWO!: THERE'S STILL A ?
ONE! TWO!: WHAT'S BEHIND THE BOX INAFUNE
ONE! TWO!: WHERE'S SCARECROW
SteelKomodo: OH GOD
ONE! TWO!: WHERE'S COMMISSIONER GORDON
2Goopy: OKEY KEKSTORTER IT IS TIM FOR MYSTERY STRETCH GOAL
2Goopy: FIRST CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS IT IS SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE CAPCOM CRY
RubyChao: MEGA MAN
2Goopy: IT'S NOT MEGA MAN HE IS CANCELLED
Jumpropeman: Next Stretch Goal: Mighty Number 9 appears in the new Smash Bros
SteelKomodo: IS IT COOKIE
ONE! TWO!: NEXT STRETCH GOAL: INAFUNE GAINS CONTROL OF U.S. GOVERNMENT
SteelKomodo: ARRIVEDERCI FROG
2Goopy: SECOND CLOOOOOOOOOOO IS THAT IT'S AN ABANDONED GAME MODE
ONE! TWO!: THE NEVERTHERE
2Goopy: NO IT IS NOT THE NEVERTHERE, THEY WERE NEVER HERE
2Goopy: THIRD CLOOOOOOOO IS IT LETS PEOPLE BE CREATIVE
SteelKomodo: LEVEL CREATOR
SteelKomodo: IT'S THE LEVEL CREATOR FROM MEGA MAN ONLINE THAT NEVER HAPPENED BECAUSE IT GOT CANCELLED
2Goopy: SK WINS
 SteelKomodo: what did I win :U
2Goopy: YOU WIN A COOKIE

---

Jumpropeman: I would have never been involved in ZFRP if not for Half Life: Full Life Consequences
2Goopy: CELESTIA TRIDEN DIDNT HAVE WEPON
Jumpropeman: somehow, I think through Know Your Meme, I discovered Half Life: FLC. And I promptly laughed my tuckus off
Jumpropeman: I wanted to show it to my best friend at school *at least in written form* and was having trouble finding it on the internet
Jumpropeman: well, tvtropes has a page on it, and they weren't blocked on my school's computers
Jumpropeman: so I found tvtropes, and got lost in there forever
Jumpropeman: a year or so later, I was in my dorm trying to find something to do, and I was going through the Web Originals section on tvtropes
Jumpropeman: I watched some Youtube series, some webcomics, all that jazz, but I came to the end of the list
Jumpropeman: and there was Zoofights
ONE! TWO!: That's pretty much how I find it too
2Goopy: JRM guess what
Jumpropeman: hm?
2Goopy: I wrote the Zoofights TV Tropes page
RubyChao: Holy shit I had forgotten that
ONE! TWO!: . . . Motherfuckin' Goops
Jumpropeman: =o
Jumpropeman: Gooper is our RP mother
ONE! TWO!: Does
ONE! TWO!: Does this mean JRM and I are RP brothers
2Goopy: And Spy brought in Harpy
Jumpropeman: i wouldn't be surprised
Jumpropeman: we get along swimmingly
Jumpropeman: wait
Jumpropeman: brothers don't really get along
RubyChao: Does that mean I'm your long-lost younger RP brother
Jumpropeman: we are like a web
2Goopy: Funnily enough, I also found Zoofights through TV Tropes
Jumpropeman: and Gooper is a spider in the middle
2Goopy: The Delegation had an entry on a page about cephalopods in fiction
Jumpropeman: do tell gooper
Jumpropeman: oh, well, you just told
2Goopy: I googled Zoofights out of curiosity afterward
2Goopy: I found it like a week after Zoofights 4 ended
ONE! TWO!: So we're all here because Seanet wants us to be
ONE! TWO!: Perfect
2Goopy: If it wasn't for a TV Tropes guy adding that example
2Goopy: ZFRP would have consisted of Cornwind, Wulf, Sheep, Draco, the britbros and Bus

---

Jumpropeman: If I wanted to introduce a truly old character to RP, I would take a character from a game I played when I was 5. His name was Super Poop
2Goopy: what a glorious name
RubyChao: hmmm, what could he possibly be
Jumpropeman: I didn't even need a toy to play as him
Jumpropeman: I just balled up my fist and said my hand was Super Poop
RubyChao: I have a couple older OCs, but most of them were just guys i built with the magnet toys
2Goopy: amazing
RubyChao: But JRM
RubyChao: What was your other fist
Jumpropeman: Evil Poop, obviously
Jumpropeman: whenever they flew, they made fart noises
Jumpropeman: and when they fought, they made squishing sounds
Jumpropeman: Hi, I may be your psychologist in 5 years
RubyChao: i'll just audit your taxes so hard
Jumpropeman: If I ever get an incredibly violent patient: "Hey, have you ever heard of this thing called the Big Bar Brawl? We are always looking for more entrants!"
2Goopy: Every June, JRM will ask his patients if they have any OCs they can enter for his online roleplaying bloodbath
RubyChao: By 2020, the BBB10 is 50% people who JRM knows from his job
2Goopy: There are 200 entrants
Jumpropeman: "Sorry, I can't make our appointment, I'm drawing Mega Man biffing Tony the Tiger"
RubyChao: Samus finally tries again
RubyChao: Gets a lot of votes, somehow places 200th

---

Jumpropeman: I know why Skurvy will show up in RP: He's heard how much booty there is
ONE! TWO!: ^
2Goopy: Then he sees Celestia
2Goopy: "Wrong kinda booty :<"
RubyChao: dirk meets helios, feels awkward about the times he hit on his wife
Jumpropeman: Helios will just high five him
Jumpropeman: "Why do you think I married her?"

---

RubyChao: "Bio: Corporal Guy is a Shy Guy Corporal who now has a job here."
RubyChao: 2007rpchao.txt

---

2Goopy: Also, in case you guys missed the vitally important announcement
2Goopy: Tank is alive
Jumpropeman: and you guys get after her for not RPing
Jumpropeman: she posted a revival plot and everything
2Goopy: it was the greatest revival plot I'd ever seen
2Goopy: Nothing I do with Helios could possibly follow up

---

Jumpropeman: Draco and Zephyrus: Two guys I want so badly in a Brawl and will probably never get
RubyChao: You've gotten them in Fites, at least!
Draco: If Zephyrus joins the Brawl, I'll enter Draco.
2Goopy: Is there a character that debuted and retired and never entered a fite and JRM is super sad it never happened
Jumpropeman: *names one of my character's Zephyrus*
RubyChao: brb, retiring victor before he enters any fites
Jumpropeman: Eshe, Morgana, Ksar for guys I never got and wish I did, but Ksar is an after the fact thing.
Jumpropeman: notice they are all Erebus characters :V
RubyChao: also calling it: spy's condition will be that if Draco joins the brawl he'll enter Zephyrus
Draco: If Spy makes that a condition, I will consider it the same as Zephyrus joining.

---

Draco: I just realized something! Bad news for Dirk!
Draco: US government shutdown means all national monuments are off-limits and Celestia's butt is a national monument! =V
ONE! TWO!: XD
RubyChao: they put a big tarp around celestia's butt
RubyChao: "sorry folks it's closed down"
Jumpropeman: Gooper has been sitting on a twist for so long, and he doesn't think I know
Jumpropeman: one day we'll see Celestia in plain clothes, and she will have a flat butt!
Jumpropeman: it was the robe all along!
Jumpropeman: "It just gets poofy around there sometimes!"
2Goopy: Poor Celestia in tears, Helios confused
2Goopy: "Th-they said "never trust a thin chef" so I-"
RubyChao: dirk is dragged away. he's broken
RubyChao: if he can't trust butts... what can he trust?
SteelKomodo: OUTRAGE AND SHOCK
Gooper Blooper: Don't worry it's not true
Gooper Blooper: Dirk confirmed it last year, remember?
SteelKomodo: He totes did :P
RedSpy: Honeypants
Gooper Blooper: Celestia the Pooh
Gooper Blooper: "Oh bother, it's stuck again"
SteelKomodo head a splode

---

RubyChao: can you find something in the old zf forum for me
RubyChao: well, two things, both in the royal rumble voting topic
Jumpropeman: i'll try
RubyChao: a: godbot's reaction to the jar of piss
RubyChao: b: whoever-it-was's votepost for the fake entrants failure cooked up as an example
Jumpropeman: #8 - A Jar of Frog Piss
CRYSTAL PEP
OH GOD
CRYSTAL PEP WHY

RubyChao: pfft
Jumpropeman: *1 - "TIBET" KELLY, YETI DETECTIVE
I think you're all underestimating this intrepid, banana munching gumshoe. He may only be armed with a revolver and his street smarts, but he's managed to escape his holding pen after every fite. AND NO ONE IN THE WHOLE ZOOFIGHTS COMPLEX HAS BEEN ABLE TO FIND HIM! He just shows up for his match, they take him back to his holding cell, with increasingly more extreme security measures I might add...I mean seriously, heat seeking humming bird tranqs? And then he disappears. EVERY TIME!
And let's not forget how he took down the Four-Armed Biker Gang in that whole Osmium Falcon debacle. :crossarms:
*2 - AGENT ORANGUTAN
This thing will haunt my dreams. Also, probably our most mysterious contender. Where does the metal end and the flesh begin?! Is there any of the Agent left in there, or has the suit gone on in it's mission long after the death of its host?
And that chemical sprayer. No one's been able to get close enough to hit the thing through that fog of chemicals.
Who knows? I could go down in one hit, as soon as it's suit is breached. But maybe then something even worse will emerge from that toxic crysalis. :tinfoil:
*3 - DAS GOAT
While he is a Nazi clone of Die Zergomancer complete with genetically altered Hitler 'stache, this guy knows tactics. The Hippogriffic Oath was horribly outmaneuvered at every turn, and it had a DOCTORATE.(Adnittedly, it was a medical doctorate, not a surgical one, but my point still stands. :crossarms: )
Also: Meat Tank. MEAT. TANK.
*4 - UNCLE TENTACLES
Argueable the strongest Brute in the whole tournament, and definietly the largest, but too much of a wild card to be anything near a safe bet. Will it rip the competion into fertilizer at the word go, because their on it's "lawn". Will it fall asleep in the middle of the carnage? And that depleted Uranium powered hip is a glaring weak point.
I mean, the brute that breaks it might be reduced to ashes from the fallout, but Tentacles would be totally immobilized!
ARGH!! This guy is a total toss up, but I'm putting him here! :argh:
*5 - THE PHEASANT'S REVOLT
These guys captured my heart from the beginning in their epic struggle to break free of tyranny.
I fear their quest may be finally at it's end. There's no doubt theses guys are going to rip King Cabbages down from his lattice throne and shred him up into coleslaw to nourish the poor citizens of the Vegetable Kingdom, but I fear Uncle Tentacles with squash them into a thin red paste when they inevitably turn up their heart empowering music "too loud".
Dare to dream guys, dare to dream. :dawkins:
*6 - BATTLE TURKEY
A definite fan-favorite all the way. But he's going to go out like a total Tapogre. The competiont is stiff this year, and sometimes devouring the corpses of your enemies isn't enough. Plus, we all know it's had its beady little eyes on The Pheasant's Revolt this whole tournament. Their teamwork will take this berserk bird down easily.
It's just too blinded by the hate and memories of it's ancesters being slaughtered and eaten every Thanksgiving. :sigh:
*7 - KING KABBAGES
It may be the Head of Lettuce. It may have a small militia of vegetables to defend it and power its Lattice Fortress. It may have Squash Cannons. It may be the strongest telekinetic the world has ever seen.
But it's just another cabbage without it's Psy-Crown. The minute that it's knocked off its leafy dome, It's own awesome power is going to boil it alive.
*8 - Giruffian
It has :black101: and lots of it, but it is totally outclassed here. It's own pride will be it's downfall. No weapon or longed range attack, what was it thinking?!

RubyChao: thanks!
RubyChao: (man now i wish that was part of an actual zoofight :V)

---

Jumpropeman: I was forced to refund some of my financial aid
Jumpropeman: and now, some financial aid was released
Jumpropeman: and i got the refund BACK
Jumpropeman: so they refunded my refund

---

SteelKomodo: ...i swear there was something i wanted to say
SteelKomodo: but I keep forgetting
Harpy: it happens
Harpy: just like how I forgot I had a fork and almost used a pen to eat mac 'n cheese
Harpy: ....no wait its nothing like that D:
SteelKomodo: i'll pretend I didn't hear that :U
Harpy: goops hears it, immediately puts it into chatzy madness
Harpy: the derps is real, I have it

---

Jumpropeman: zipper check: zipped!
Jumpropeman: i didn't humiliate myself this food run

---

Gooper Blooper: Sammy what have you done
Harpy: Haw

---

Cornwind Evil: I must go for a bit
Draco: Bye Cornwind.
Draco sets a convoluted plot and a bag of superhumans in a bear trap. >​u>​
Jumpropeman: XD
Gooper Blooper sprinkles extra twists
Harpy: sounds delicious

---

The Deleter: did you know the character art from sonic chronicles was stolen from sonic x
The Deleter: it's true
The Deleter: the bits that aren't are off-model as hell
RubyChao: didn't they swipe the music from the internet
The Deleter: yes
The Deleter: that too
The Deleter: the music dude walked out like three weeks from deadline

---

Harpy: ..."Ha, no matter how much they like it, pro-wrestling is still just a show! Its not real!"
Harpy: an anime just said that
Harpy: YOU CLEARLY DON'T WATCH VGCW ENOUGH ANIMU DETECTIVE

---

SteelKomodo: ...i need to eat christ D:
Harpy: please don't eat jesus
The Deleter: don't eat jesus
SteelKomodo: :U
Harpy: i mean i know his flesh is bread and his blood is wine but come on

---

SteelKomodo: Dirk might hold onto his miracle, I could use it for a blog story
Gooper Blooper: *Dirk leans in, whispers to Elohim*
Gooper Blooper: "...You want us to make your girlfriend's" "SHHHH NOT OUT LOUD"
SteelKomodo: "XD"
SteelKomodo: i mean XD
Gooper Blooper: Pit would probably XD as well
SteelKomodo: he would

---

Gooper Blooper: coming eventually:
Gooper Blooper: the happiest black mage
SteelKomodo: woot!
RubyChao: she's going to bring along a very happy white mage, right goops
RubyChao: right goops
Gooper Blooper: maybe
SteelKomodo: she better do :I
Gooper Blooper: Chao that reminded me of this Garfield
RubyChao: pfffft

---

Gooper Blooper: this plot is certified DONE!
RubyChao: yaay
Gooper Blooper: And, ergo, so is the Great Sarahkin Trilogy of Past Horrors Coming Back To Kill Them
SteelKomodo: yisss
Gooper Blooper: Next year I may be forced to... COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE
RubyChao: AND THEN NEXT YEAR HELIOS' FIRST FOE EVER SHOWED UP FOR REVENGE

---

The Deleter: "When I was a kid I used to have nightmares about Mr. Mimes lurking just out of sight, skittering around on his terrible almost-human legs. I hate those assholes."

---

Jumpropeman: ha
Jumpropeman: I just went to random
Jumpropeman: rolled a 1-100 tractor for how much Phantomon likes the drink
Jumpropeman: fucking 100
Gooper Blooper: hahahahaha
Gooper Blooper: THE BEST DRINK EVER CREATED

---

The Bigger Boo: GODZILLA TRAILER
Saberwulf: holy fuck YES they used Oppenheimer's speech

---

The Deleter: the russian verson of "go fuck yourself" literally translates to "go to a cock"
The Deleter: that's wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment