Saturday, September 1, 2012

Chatzy Madness Volume 8: Sir Chesterfield, Prime the Rifle

Saberwulf: The cube hath landed!
SteelKomodo: woot!
TheDeleter: huzzah
TheDeleter: don't forget, he's got to have the strange ability to write limericks about survival of the fittest
Saberwulf: I did not know Cubivore did that
Saberwulf: I have never played it, sadly
TheDeleter: he does
TheDeleter: at the end of each level he makes a little limerick about life and death and how much he wants to eat/bone/eat
TheDeleter: sadly, as you progress he starts losing his mind and screaming about being hungry :<
Saberwulf: Oh god I don't know how to write limericks help me
Gooper Blooper: There once was a kobber from nantucket
TheDeleter: hahaha
Saberwulf: And he just said "fuck it"
Saberwulf: and then he drank himself to death
Saberwulf: THE NED
Saberwulf: END
Gooper Blooper: hey-diddlyho, kobbereenos
TheDeleter: cubivore lived a rough and unfair life and died in a bar brawl
TheDeleter: what a card eh
Saberwulf: I feel so filthy RPing as an established character
TheDeleter: one of us
TheDeleter: one of us
Erebus: Embrace the depravity, it can only make you stronger
SteelKomodo: there's not much to RP'ing a cubivore, I should think
Saberwulf: Nah, I'm just gonna shove it on you Del when you show up next because you sujggested
Saberwulf: AREN'T YOU HAPPY
SteelKomodo: because he's pretty much an animal, you could do whatever you want with him
Saberwulf: THIS WAS A GOOD DECISION AND NOT A BAD ONE
SteelKomodo: develop him how you like
Gooper Blooper: It's too late wulf, you RPed as a video game character
Gooper Blooper: toooooo laaaaaate
Erebus: We'll all remember it forever
Saberwulf: No, it's not too late to justify!
Saberwulf: uh
Saberwulf: uh
Saberwulf: TIME DILATION
SteelKomodo: also Sarah stop stealing Pit's gimmick "D:"
Saberwulf: MAGIC
Erebus: RP TIME
SteelKomodo: A WIZARD
Saberwulf: DAVID'S COUSIN LAINDRI ISN'T DEAD oops
Saberwulf: PLOT LINES
Gooper Blooper: THE BABY
Erebus: SPOILERS D=
SteelKomodo: IT'S A COOKBOOK
Gooper Blooper: TIMEZONIUS
Erebus: POWER HOUR
Gooper Blooper: TIGER VS BEAR TIMEWARP
Saberwulf: DID I EVER TELL YOU THE STORY OF THE RAIL TRACER
Saberwulf: I DON'T THINK I DID
TheDeleter: hahahaha
Saberwulf: ONLY M SHEEP GETS THAT JOKE

---

Cornwind Evil: ....that was a thing
TheDeleter: it sure was
Jumpropeman: every thing is a thing
Gooper Blooper: A THING THAT HAPPENED
Saberwulf: More details at 11
Gooper Blooper: Spinning newspaper, photo of the bar, headline says "THAT WAS A THING"

---

Cornwind Evil: Ugh. 5 KM walks suck
SteelKomodo: they do
TheDeleter: how would you know sk you've never walked in your life
TheDeleter: you're a dalek
SteelKomodo: shut up jake or I'll exterminate you
SteelKomodo: and yes, I have walked
SteelKomodo: shut up
TheDeleter: damn it sk we revoked your exterminating privileges years ago
TheDeleter: remember that one christmas play years ago
TheDeleter: that's why damn it
SteelKomodo: i thought it was my cue D:
SteelKomodo: you can't blame me for getting a bit excited

---

Jumpropeman: one day, the bar will be hit by a boob shrinking ray, and I'll never have trouble drawing a female character again
TheDeleter: i dont think sarah will have any problems there

---

Saberwulf: Goddamn, every time I see a gif of a mantis I think of Widow Maker
Saberwulf: Damn you Goops
Saberwulf: Like "oh it's Widow Maker"
Gooper Blooper: everyone sees Widow Makers errywhere
TheDeleter: she's like peppy hare
TheDeleter: also good fucking god mantis mouths are horrifying
Gooper Blooper: You hear her in your head every time you watch a horror movie
Gooper Blooper: "Ugh, those idiots are gonna open the door"
TheDeleter: widow is a sassy black lady in my head
TheDeleter: "gurl you gonna get yo ass kicked by us kobbers"
TheDeleter: whoopi goldberg and all that
Erebus: "Honeychile, I ain't playin' with no evil booolshit."
Saberwulf: I still say Ellen DeGeneres is a good voice for WM
Saberwulf: A more chill E DeG
Gooper Blooper: Of the two options I've heard, I think I prefer Ellen
Gooper Blooper: Although WM going GURRRRRRRRRL is pretty funny

---

Cornwind Evil: http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Shark_Player
MEEMSpy: That
MEEMSpy: That can't be a real name

---

RedSpy: I never thought I'd say this
RedSpy: But playing Mega Man: Day in the Limelight 2
RedSpy: BUBBLE MAN IS CHEAP
Erebus: A diving mask filling with tears forever

---

Erebus: What's up?
RedSpy: Not much, you?
Erebus: Also not much, so yay
Erebus: OUR LIVES ARE BORING
RedSpy: YAAAY!

---

Saberwulf: talkin' bout THE BABBY
Saberwulf: Goddamn that's a great typo
TheDeleter: THE BABBY
Gooper Blooper: How is plotline formed? How thread get posts?
Gooper Blooper: THEY NEED TO DO WAY INSTAIN KOBBER
TheDeleter: sadly i think after getting THE BABY that'll be the conclusion of Erebus and Jonesy
TheDeleter: they'll be reduced to cameos
TheDeleter: and xmas show appearances
Gooper Blooper: D:
RedSpy: And so we lose another Warrior of Light every year
Saberwulf: Tadaaaa
Saberwulf: AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU AGREED TO THIS
RedSpy: ./begins writing Zephyrus' death scene for Season 3
Gooper Blooper: DDDDD:
Saberwulf: In Season 4, Sarah falls off a rollercoaster because she's like 4 feet tall
RedSpy: I doubt we'd ever be able to lose Sarah, though
RedSpy: Unless we became the King of Horribly Bodily Harm and Inexplicable Half-Brothers Replacing Each Other
RedSpy: "Pech? No, I am none but his own brother . . . Blech."
RedSpy: "He ssspeaksss with two sss sssoundsss, I ssspeak with three."

---

Erebus: If there is another season next year, I'm starting with a clean slate. New characters no superhumans GODDAMNIT.
Saberwulf: No superheroes on an Erebus character?
Saberwulf: Blasphemy
RedSpy: Erebus, you always say that
Erebus: I've said it once before, so technically I guess.
Erebus: =P
Saberwulf: That's like me without an English character to offend everyone east of the Atlantic
Erebus: ...Yeah, like three weeks in or so "Oh hi guys I'm inexplicable superhuman who is also millennia old serial number #34587879, GOOD TO MEET Y'ALL."
Saberwulf: How dark is his past
Saberwulf: I bet very
RedSpy: Erebus should turn that on its head
RedSpy: And make a character with no superhuman powers, a cheerful demeanor, and an age very far from 10,000 yea- Waaaaaaaaait a minute
Erebus: !
Gooper Blooper: Make sure they say "hail" as a greeting, or something equally archaic
RedSpy: I wonder who I'll RP as next year
RedSpy: ./most certainly not pulling up the Steam game library
Erebus: But, my
Erebus: http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/Khainekhorne/q4pTU.png
Saberwulf: Bitch that's my line
SteelKomodo: gonna try a "no game characters run" if RP happens again next year
SteelKomodo: everything will be original
Gooper Blooper: THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID THIS YEAR SK
Gooper Blooper: RETURN TO THE FOLD
Gooper Blooper: THE VIDYA FOLD
SteelKomodo: NOOOOO D:
SteelKomodo: I mean it this time
Gooper Blooper: PIIIIIIIIT
SteelKomodo: SNAAAAAAAAKE

---

RedSpy: How to relax, Celestia style. Step 1) Finish work. Step 2) Find new work

---

RedSpy: Take your favorite song
RedSpy: Add "in my ass" to the end
RedSpy: And you get a recipe for disaster
TheDeleter: whaaaat
TheDeleter: damn it
RedSpy: Don't Stop Believing (In My Ass)
TheDeleter: you've ruined everything spy

---

SteelKomodo: So long, Wheel-a-Meal plate!
SteelKomodo: Your days of forced exercise are over!
RedSpy: D:
Gooper Blooper: for the moment
RedSpy: WHEEL A MEAL NO!
Gooper Blooper: WAM Plate: She'll come back! THEY ALWAYS COME BACK!

---

Gooper Blooper: and now, poledancing widow maker
SteelKomodo: NONONONONONONONONONONONO​NONONONONONONONONONONONO​NO
SteelKomodo: NONONONONONONONONONONONO​NONONONONO D:
SteelKomodo is now dead.
Jumpropeman: X_____X
TheDeleter: i am going to throw myself into the sun
Gooper Blooper: She's already stripped, it was just a matter of time
TheDeleter: to cleanse that image from my brain
SteelKomodo: Allow me to join you, jake
Jumpropeman: and then Purnima pole dances as well
SteelKomodo: GUYS NO
Jumpropeman: Bug Night at the King of Beasts
SteelKomodo: I WANT TO STAY SANE D:
TheDeleter: scratch that
RedSpy: Who wants to see WHEATLEY pole dance?
TheDeleter: im bringing the sun here
Jumpropeman: Stag Beetle is there for the ladies
TheDeleter: i will burn you all
SteelKomodo: Del no we'll all die

---

M Sheep: going to try and get a mic soon
M Sheep: been putting it off for ages
M Sheep adds to his hilariously overgrown to-do list
Gooper Blooper: Sticky notes litter the area around Sheep's pc
M Sheep: Litter?
Gooper Blooper: "REVIVE PURNIMA" "GIVE GUST AN ENDING" "SOMETHING ABOUT A SHEEP"
M Sheep: I'm typing this in a canoe
M Sheep: its a sea over here
Jumpropeman: Made of sticky notes?
M Sheep: yes'm
Jumpropeman: My sticky note program is always open
Gooper Blooper: "NONDESCRIPT MAN WITH SNIPERS" "FATHER SQUID" "THAT GIRL IN BLIK'S HAMMERSPACE"
Gooper Blooper: "DESPAIR"
M Sheep: "DR. ALBRECHT, BLOOD"
M Sheep: "GUY IN GOLD MASK?"
M Sheep: and so on
M Sheep: It's like a conspiracy theory chart in here
Jumpropeman: Messy Sheep
M Sheep: red string everywhere
Gooper Blooper: The M stands for Multiple Plotlines
Gooper Blooper: "DO SOMETHING TO SAKURA ATARI"
M Sheep: "WALL'!!'s APARTMENT"
M Sheep: "THE FACTORY"
M Sheep: "WHITE, RED, AND BLACK"
M Sheep: such is my life
M Sheep: a series of indecipherable murmurings

---

M Sheep: Oh for the love of...
M Sheep: That's another Purnima Revival scrapped.
Gooper Blooper: I thought she was already revived by the mecha punching her body somehow
Gooper Blooper: And you just needed to have her actually wake up
M Sheep: She does not get to recreate the birth of Jesus
M Sheep: just no
Gooper Blooper: pfff haha
Gooper Blooper: grub in a manger
M Sheep: It's never that simple with Purnima

---

Saberwulf: Listen to my shitty David impression
Jumpropeman: I have no clue what to imagine David sounding like because every day he's another part-something
Gooper Blooper: I thought you'd switched to Jaxx
Saberwulf: Nah, Jaxx is even harder. I choose one of David in safari gear during the Bulgrave hunt
Saberwulf: Here's a shitty not even doing an English accent of David: http://tindeck.com/listen/fcbn
Saberwulf: I can do way better than that
Saberwulf: I like it for the ending line. though.
Gooper Blooper: you sound classy as shit
Gooper Blooper: Were you holding a glass of wine while you recorded that?
Saberwulf: Nay
Jumpropeman: holy shizzat
Jumpropeman: what goops said
Jumpropeman: but from my mouth instead
Saberwulf: Here's a longer one with more David embellishment: http://tindeck.com/listen/ilnz
RedSpy: Holy shit classy
RedSpy: Now do yourself saying "Mongolian Manchurian Steppe"
Saberwulf: I just tried to sing it in an opera voice but I screwed up
Gooper Blooper: "There isn't shit to do in Mongolia."
Saberwulf: Moved the mic closer for this one: http://tindeck.com/listen/zpqd
Jumpropeman: You should do books on tape
Saberwulf: Chapter 1: Feckin' hell
Gooper Blooper: Do Jaxx's book, that'll only take a billion years
Saberwulf: Yesiree mmhmm yessum: http://tindeck.com/listen/tvbc
Saberwulf: I spent more time trying to make it pick up my bluegrass music than I did recording it
Gooper Blooper: I've said before that David is like the most quotable guy in the bar. It is so true.
Saberwulf: David is pretty much that guy on the subway with his music leaking out everywhere but he doesn't have an MP3 player and it's always appropriate to the situation
Saberwulf: It just happens

---

Jumpropeman: I'm gonna go get naked, get wet, get unnaked, and then return later
Gooper Blooper: that's one way of putting it

No comments:

Post a Comment