Thursday, September 20, 2012

Chatzy Madness Volume 13: Roleplayermass

SteelKomodo joined the chat 25 minutes ago
TheDeleter joined the chat 25 minutes ago
TheDeleter: yww2egu3geui3rguewgr
SteelKomodo: Fjjrjdjvfdigherouthcmeri​uhg
TheDeleter: DAGARA
TheDeleter: that is not how that's spelt
SteelKomodo: Sadly no, it is not
TheDeleter: :<

---

Saberwulf: LOOK AT THAT FUCKING SMUG FUCKSACK
GB: the smuggest
TheDeleter: what an ass
TheDeleter: i hope he falls down his stairs at home
SteelKomodo: Smuggest Fucksack I have ever seen

---

TheDeleter: man the rebirth of mothra series was basically "what crazy bullshit will mothra use to win this time"
TheDeleter: like DBZ for giant monsters
GB: I loved that shit, it was great fun
GB: Mothra was like fuckin' superman in the third one

---

SteelKomodo: I could totally RP Mothra if Goops wanted some challenge for Dagarah
SteelKomodo: Although I was considering RP'ing Hedorah at one point
TheDeleter: just make lots of weird calls and make up a bunch of transformations and we're good
SteelKomodo: Pffft, I can make up bullshit transformations, no probs
GB: NINJA MOTHRA
GB: RUBBER MOTHRA
TheDeleter: MECHAMOTHRA
SteelKomodo: DISCO MOTHRA
TheDeleter: BALLOON MOTHRA
GB: MOTHRA BALL
SteelKomodo: TANOOKI MOTHRA
TheDeleter: EFFECTIVE AGAINST GIGAN MOTHRA
TheDeleter: wait
TheDeleter: non-suicidal mothra?
GB: Doesn't Care About Her Kids Mothra
SteelKomodo: FREE HEALTHCARE MOTHRA
TheDeleter: OPRAH MOTHRAH
GB: EVERYBODY GETS A FAIRY

---

SteelKomodo: You know how Hedorah is supposed to be a giant sludge monster?
SteelKomodo: This is why nobody takes him seriously. He's just so FLUFFY.
RedSpy: pffffffffft
TheDeleter: the fuzziest death monster
SteelKomodo: He'd aaaaargh
SteelKomodo: *Hed'aaaawrah
TheDeleter: he'daaaaargh is closer to the canon role of hedorah
TheDeleter: OH GOD IT'S HEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

---

GB: I wonder how many more ways Garland can be a dick
RedSpy: Kick a puppy
RedSpy: Through the bar's window
RedSpy: The puppy only has one leg
GB: "I CAN MAKE IT ON MY OWN"
RedSpy: GARLAND VS. LI'L BRUDDER
RedSpy: FITE YER MATES
GB: #Ariel
RedSpy: . . . I miss JRM

---

GB joined the chat
Cornwind Evil joined the chat

RedSpy: Ey GBCW
Cornwind Evil: OH GOD NO
Cornwind Evil: WE CAME IN TOO SOON
Cornwind Evil: WE'VE FUSED TOGETHER
GB: ROLEPLAYERMASS
RedSpy changed name to GooBlooCorEv
GooBlooCorEv: I'M AN ABOMINATION
Cornwind Evil: SINE NOW CAN'T STOP EATING SWEETS
SteelKomodo: XD
Cornwind Evil: CAINE HAS AN IDIOT HAIR
TheDeleter: oh dear god
Cornwind Evil: MAX IS GENRE SAVVY BUT SINCE HE CAN'T TALK THAT DOESN'T HELP ANYONE
TheDeleter: kill it
TheDeleter: kill it with fire
GB: WIDOW MAKER HAS A ZILLION GADGETS SHE CAN'T USE
GooBlooCorEv: BUT GUYS
GooBlooCorEv: DON'T YOU WANT TO FIGHT TIALORD?
TheDeleter: NOOOO
GB: Six heads means six times the talking
GooBlooCorEv: FIVE HEADS MEAN FIVE TIMES THE MONOLOGUES
GB: SIX
GooBlooCorEv: God damnit Original Goops
GooBlooCorEv changed name to SteeGooBlooCorEvDelModo
SteelKomodo: D:
SteeGooBlooCorEvDelModo: FEED ME RPERS
TheDeleter: IT GETS BIGGER

---

TheDeleter: AND THEN DEL OVERTHREW THE VAMPIRES AND MADE ESHE VERY SAD
TheDeleter: THE END
GB: D:
TheDeleter: *lonely man plays, bad end*
SteelKomodo: D:
GB: the miracle never happen
TheDeleter: the future refused to change
Cornwind Evil: May Del never find the world of Gor
Cornwind Evil: He'd probably have a stroke on the spot
TheDeleter: oh man
TheDeleter: Del has a pathological need to fight INJUSTICE
TheDeleter: like a dog chasing cars
Cornwind Evil: Too bad he never met Christopher. They'd get along quite well
GB: >​Deleter character getting along with Ravensky family member
GB: yeah I bet
TheDeleter: you'd have a better chance of Scientology being right
SteelKomodo: pfffft
TheDeleter: or Dominic Deegan being good

---

SteelKomodo: just a warning guys - my attendance on RP tomorrow may be spotty
SteelKomodo: as I will be playing lots and lots of Tekken Tag Tournament 2
SteeGooBlooCorEvDelModo: So you're being tekken away from us

---

Cornwind Evil: WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF THE WALL HAD BEEN CORRUPTED BY TOUCHING THE LORD
Cornwind Evil: MAYBE

---

SteeGooBlooCorEvDelModo: Sniper vs. Green Lanterns
SteeGooBlooCorEvDelModo: "BACK OFF, MATES! I'VE GOT FOUR JARS OF THE STUFF!"
SteelKomodo: XD
SteelKomodo: "YOU BLOODY SHINY WANKAHS!"

---

Cornwind Evil: Hulk has no wood in his body
TheDeleter: yes he does
TheDeleter: it's massive
TheDeleter: ,/penisjokes

---

SteeGooBlooCorEvDelModo: more people need to log on
SteeGooBlooCorEvDelModo: I'M HUNGRY
SteeGooBlooCorEvDelModo: AND MUST ASSIMILATE
GB: Just go ahead and give us the hypothetical name if saberwulf, Erebus, M Sheep, Harpy, and Inurian joined us
SteeGooBlooCorEvDelModo changed name to SteeSabeGooBlooCorEvDelHarModo
SteeSabeGooBlooCorEvDelHarModo changed name to MSteeSabeGooBusCorDelHarModian
MSteeSabeGooBusCorDelHarModian: THE MONSTER HAS ACHIEVED CRITICAL MASS
MSteeSabeGooBusCorDelHarModian: THE ONE GOOD GAMEPLAY FEATURE FROM UNLEASHED
GB: KOBBER HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS. ALL UNITS FIRE ON: REDSPY!
MSteeSabeGooBusCorDelHarModian roars, smashes down buildings

---

GB: Sweet Raw and Hella Pit in: THED DATE
GB: "DUBE stop KILLING the CHUDS like that it's unbelievable"
GB: "wheres your self perspiration"
SteelKomodo: Hella Pit is best Pit

---

TheDeleter: "Hi, I'm Jonesy. You may remember me from such films as "Fuck You Christopher Ravensky" and "Married to a Killing Machine.""
SteelKomodo: Those were all good films
MSteeSabeGooBusCorDelHarModian: Kobbers Anonymous
MSteeSabeGooBusCorDelHarModian: "Hi, I'm Zephyrus. I don't want to kill things, except when I do. Then I want to kill them really hard" "Hi Zephyrus"
SteelKomodo: "Hi, I'm Nicholas, Rain for short. I betrayed my homeland, killed thousands of people and wear purple."
MSteeSabeGooBusCorDelHarModian: Okay, the betrayal and murder I get
MSteeSabeGooBusCorDelHarModian: But PURPLE!?!?
MSteeSabeGooBusCorDelHarModian: What a fiend!
SteelKomodo: XD
TheDeleter: "Howdy. I'm Del. I'm datin' a vampire."
SteelKomodo: "Hey, how's it going? I'm Eddie! And today, I'm here to tell you about Heavy Metal!"
GB: "Now Heavy Metal is a genre with eight fantastic instruments and eight awesome riffs."
MSteeSabeGooBusCorDelHarModian: "I'm Oceanus, and I'm trying to break my addiction to face-punching."
GB: "My name is Sarah and I ate my weight in chocolate today." "HI, SARAH!"
Cornwind Evil: "Hi, I'm Sine..." *is pelted with tomatoes* "WHY AM I THE ONLY WHO GETS VEGETABLES THROWN AT THEM"
MSteeSabeGooBusCorDelHarModian: "Bonjour. I am le Spy, and this WILL be the last time you see me."
TheDeleter: "Santos. I kill people."
SteelKomodo: "I am Harg... Is it weird, that I drink with my feet?"
TheDeleter: trees :3
SteelKomodo: "Yo, I'm Dirk. Call me."
Cornwind Evil: "Woof woof woof."
SteelKomodo: XD
MSteeSabeGooBusCorDelHarModian: "Hi, I'm Pit! I . . . might have a bit of a fangirl problem"
MSteeSabeGooBusCorDelHarModian: ./dogpile
MSteeSabeGooBusCorDelHarModian: ". . . help?"

---

TheDeleter: man, i hope bus gets back today :<
SteelKomodo: same :<
Erebus joined the chat
Erebus: WELL YOUR HOPE HAS BEEN FULFILLED
Erebus: I RETURN
Erebus: ...to an empty Bar and Chatzy. I'm like Gandalf showing up to Helm's deep five hours after the battle.
Erebus: Well, be on later (probably!)
Erebus left the chat
TheDeleter: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOO
TheDeleter: GODDAAAAAMN
TheDeleter: D: D: D: D: D:
TheDeleter: FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
TheDeleter: oh well, later

---

RedSpy: Flying sharks
RedSpy: One of the only two ZF contestants to get nerfed for being too awesome
GB: The other one is Achilles Eel, right?
RedSpy: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY​Yyes

---

RedSpy: The Gungun
SteelKomodo: TELL ME ABOUT THE GUNGUN
RedSpy: THE GUNGUN
RedSpy: IT HOLDS ENOUGH AMMO TO SHOOT 5 MINIATURE TURRETS
RedSpy: THEY STICK TO WALLS AND CEILINGS
SteelKomodo: YESSSS
RedSpy: TOO LAZY TO PUT THEM UP YOURSELF? THAT"S WHY YOU FIRE THEM
RedSpy: AND THEIR ROOMBA-LIKE SHAPE MEANS YOU CAN STACK 'EM
RedSpy: Shoot five bolts at a wall, and bam. You've got a swiveling Like Like made of guns

---

SteelKomodo: and this is why I should probably think of a better name for Alex the Dinosaur soon
RedSpy: Alexander Triden
TheDeleter: ALEX SVILZERIAN >​=I
SteelKomodo: ok jeez calm down del D:
TheDeleter: lol
RedSpy: ALEX BLOODSCRATCHER, THE HELLDINO FROM THE UNIVERSE OF ETERNAL SCREAMING
RedSpy: WITH A HEAVY METAL UMLAUT AT THE END
GB: Bluudscratcher
RedSpy: Bluudskratcher
RedSpy: With a lightning bolt between Bluud and Skratch
SteelKomodo: WAAAAAAAAAGH
RedSpy: . . . Da King 'Uv Orkz
RedSpy: Everybody becomes one 'uv da boyz, or some Mekboy tek
TheDeleter: This makes romance difficult because orks are genderless and have no concept of love
TheDeleter: no shipping and definitely no sarah and alex triden
GB: NO SHIPPING?!
GB: *dies*
SteelKomodo: well done del you killed goops >:|
TheDeleter: um
TheDeleter: victory?

---

RedSpy: . . . what. the. fuck.
RedSpy: ./Checks Steam, JRM is on
RedSpy: ./Checks a second later, he's gone
RedSpy: I have the worst luck
GB: It's like Spongebob trying to get a bus out of goddamn Rock Bottom for shit's sake
RedSpy: Except we know where the 'Bus is
GB: Keep moving your mouse cursor back and forth over the Chat link, JRM keeps logging on and off
SteelKomodo: Oh dear

No comments:

Post a Comment