Friday, August 17, 2012

Chatzy Madness Volume 4: It Is Good Day To Be Giant Man

SteelKomodo: My bro is up at Middlesborough checking out his uni room
SteelKomodo: So I'm all alone here
SteelKomodo: I can do whatever I want!
Jumpropeman: Oh man, I don't want to know what kind of craziness you'll get into without supervision!
SteelKomodo: Get drunk! Invite my friends over! Eat all the food!
SteelKomodo: The possibilities are endless!
Jumpropeman: RP on the internet!
Jumpropeman: Talk in a chatroom!
Jumpropeman: you're gonna go buck wild!
SteelKomodo: YYEEEAAAAHH!

---

SteelKomodo joined the chat 112 minutes ago
SteelKomodo: hi all
Jumpropeman was timed out 90 minutes ago
SteelKomodo: D:

---

SteelKomodo: how goes it?
Erebus: Not too bad, you?
SteelKomodo: gonna put some tea on soon
Erebus: Metal

---

TheDeleter: MANN VS MACHINE
TheDeleter: I AM SO PUMPED
TheDeleter: I MAY HAVE JIZZED A LITTLE
TheDeleter: IT IS GOOD DAY TO BE GIANT MAN
TheDeleter: hi
TheDeleter: sorry, i
TheDeleter: i lost control
Erebus: XD

---

SteelKomodo: you do realise, of course, that Kayle's not gonna be happy the bar was hiding Bakasura and Legion
TheDeleter: you win some you lose some
SteelKomodo: Pit lying was one thing, but the entire bar in league with them?
SteelKomodo: EEEEEVIL D:
Erebus: We'll see what happens.
Erebus: I have the rough beginnings of an Idea.
TheDeleter: does it involve love and tolerance
TheDeleter: because fuck that shit, BLOOD AND METAL
Erebus: Fuck no it doesn't involve love and tolerance, what do you take me for? :crossarms:

---

Gooper Blooper: Snoop Bub
Gooper Blooper: spread plague erryday

---

TheDeleter: FITE YER DEMONS
TheDeleter: DITE YER shit that doesn't work

---

TheDeleter: see that's the one thing Jonesy never complained about, Erebus is like two tons, where did they get their furniture
Gooper Blooper: Super-Reinforced Depot
TheDeleter: so many movie nights ruined because of Spontaneous Couch Collapse
Saberwulf: ...David? Dude probably sold him like Kitinulo lazyboys or something.
Gooper Blooper: Titanium ottomans
TheDeleter: "I made this deck chair out of Obsidium, go hog wild!"
Saberwulf: palladium stoves
Gooper Blooper: mythril clothes hangers
RedSpy: I read that as Obsidius
Gooper Blooper: too much godzilla unleashed eh spy
RedSpy: And imagined David hunting down a kaiju just to make furniture
Gooper Blooper: I was worried we'd go a day without mentioning Godzilla
Saberwulf: "Come back! I need to make a gazebo out of your face!"
TheDeleter: Bedframes of pure adamantium and pillows from the reinforced quills of some giant bird or something
RedSpy: ERIC, YOU CAN'T ATTACK IT. ITS A GAZEBO
Saberwulf: All his firepits on sale are made form Karzantium so you go blind when you turn it on from all the reflection.

---

Cornwind Evil: Does not moving include turning her head, Del?
TheDeleter: i don't know you make it up
Cornwind Evil rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 21
Cornwind Evil: ....but of course. Sine is absolutely perfect at NOT MOVING
SteelKomodo: ...I was gonna make a joke, but I can't think of one
SteelKomodo: damn :<
RedSpy: Sine makes the Weegee pose
RedSpy: News at 11

---

Saberwulf: THIS IS ALL ACTUALLY A SOAP OPERA
Saberwulf: EREBUS FALLS DOWN AN ELEVATOR SHAFT
Saberwulf: DAVID GETS FACIAL SURGERY
Saberwulf: SONNY GETS SHOT BY JOHNNY
Gooper Blooper: "Hella Jeff... I think I love you"
Saberwulf: This is why I always make those "if you'd like to attend a taping of the King of Beasts" jokes.
RedSpy: ZEPHYRUS IS ACTUALLY SLOWLY DYING OF ROBOENZA

---

Cornwind Evil: Oceanus should have his fingers tattooed/etched
Cornwind Evil: UR
Cornwind Evil: GOIN
Cornwind Evil: 2
Cornwind Evil: DIE
SteelKomodo: YES

---

Erebus: Kayle's killed pretty much one of everything evil under the sun, but since I overuse the whole "TEN MILLENIA OF WAAAAR" for both marines at least once a fight, I'm keeping that under wraps >​.>​
Gooper Blooper: Pretty funny that Eshe is like 300 years old and she's still on the young side compared to Erebus' other guys
Erebus: All I play is ancient superhumans, I think I have a problem....
Gooper Blooper: AND ANTOINETTE
Erebus: Twenty some YEARS OF NOT REALLY LIKING WAR ALL THAT MUCH
Erebus: /thunder
SteelKomodo: Lolz
Saberwulf: I share practically the same problem, Erebus. All my characters are either millions of years old, seen a bunch of shit, or both
Saberwulf: Even Chet
Erebus: We should start a club. And by club I mean build a box-fort in the corner of the bar with a "No one under 2000 years" sing tacked on.
Gooper Blooper: I eagerly await Joe's traumatic past
Gooper Blooper: During the beef embargo
Gooper Blooper: "I had ta make tofu boygas, Scorp. I felt so dirty."
Saberwulf: "No more boygas, they says. I gotta feed my ant family, I says. So ya know what I did, Scorp? I cooked those boygas off the heat of ma gun barrels."
Saberwulf: Father Joe
Gooper Blooper: The orphanage is burning, Squiddy's sobbing, and there's Joe off to the side using the flames as a grill
Gooper Blooper: "What?"
Saberwulf: "It's a living!"
Saberwulf: Joe sounds like a deeper Ridley voice in my head
Saberwulf: Like just the most stereotypical Brooklyn accent
Gooper Blooper: "HEY I COOKED A BOYGA FOR YOU-AHH!"
Saberwulf: Joe the Boyga Hanging Participle

---

RedSpy: You just gotta
RedSpy: B|
RedSpy: Deal widdit
TheDeleter: >:I
RedSpy: ./thatwassupposedtobesha​des
SteelKomodo: [cool]
SteelKomodo: There we go
RedSpy: 8)
RedSpy: cool
RedSpy: :cool:
RedSpy: How do I emote
TheDeleter: badly
SteelKomodo: No, it's B - ) (delete spaces)
RedSpy: [cool]
SteelKomodo: Yes
Gooper Blooper: Bless you, Kayle
Erebus: After all that, can you still do shades? XD
SteelKomodo: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: How Do I Emote?
Gooper Blooper: It's like if the guy kept missing and jabbing himself with the handles of the glasses before finally shoving them onto his face at an odd angle
RedSpy: mhm
Erebus: IT elda htiw
SteelKomodo: ?!
Gooper Blooper: Erebus has suffered a critical error and needs to close.
Gooper Blooper: We apologize for any inconvenience.

---

Erebus: Why the supposed language of angels has a word for "Vomit" is beyond me, but whatever.
TheDeleter: because
SteelKomodo: Pfffft
TheDeleter: um
TheDeleter: i dunno
Gooper Blooper: A word for "vomit" but nothing for "love".
Gooper Blooper: Seriously messed up
Saberwulf: Sine's favorite language
Saberwulf: dohohohohoho
Cornwind Evil joined the chat
Erebus: OXOX
SteelKomodo: Ohai CW
TheDeleter: welp
TheDeleter: ain't that a thing
RedSpy: Ey CW
Saberwulf: Also for those who can't dechiper it, Ulrika is twirling Sarah and saying "Woah, that shit was feckin' great, love! You win!"
Cornwind Evil: Well, wasn't that some serendipity in my entrance
Erebus: Wow, there really IS nothing for love. Oh well, guess I'll make it up if needed, why not.

---

Gooper Blooper: THE NEVERTHERE
Saberwulf: Don't you bring my terribleness up
M_Sheep: THEY WERE NEVER HERE!
Saberwulf: don't you do it

No comments:

Post a Comment