Thursday, December 31, 2015

Chatzy Madness Volume 225: OOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAUGH

WorkDel: i just pledged $125 on a kickstarter for plastic space dwarves because i am a maniac

---

Jumpropeman: there's a guy on deviantart who has his own mac tonight costume and wears it to do strange things
sprtgh: JRM I'm sorry but I can only imagine a guy dressing up as Mac Tonight, breaking into people's houses, and then doing nothing but serenading them on their pianos

---

Harpy: i had to tell my dog to stop being adorable

---

Revanchist: I went for pizza. I caved to the booby lady's earnest face and chatting of Tolkien while spaghetti cooked, and now I am eating that instead, fresh from the takehome tin and the paper bag.
Revanchist: MY WILL IS WEAK
Revanchist munches with mourning but secretly pleased recollection

---

Cornwind Evil: It's a CRIMSON incubus
Cornwind Evil: It has some vampire like traits but it is not, technically, a vampire
Cornwind Evil: It's alive for one
Jumpropeman: you're not alive til you tried my momma's goulash

---

Gooper Blooper: important reminder:
Gooper Blooper: Gust and Blade in ZFRP: important characters that developed and grew over the course of a season, interacting with other characters and gaining depth
Gooper Blooper: Gust and Blade in their source material
RubyChao: zfrp.txt
Harpy: lel

---

Gooper Blooper: Remember Season 4, the "super active revival" season that was "the biggest season since Season 1"?
RubyChao: yes
Gooper Blooper: We've just passed it in total posts
RubyChao: yisssss
RubyChao: and we STILL HAVE A MONTH TO GO

---

Jumpropeman: I got the job at the retirement home!
RubyChao: YAAAAY!
iKomodo: Yay, well done!
Good Job, Tragic Pony: excellent news
Gooper Blooper: good luck with it, broham
Gooper Blooper: *JRM roleplays a dozen more old people next season*

---

Good Job, Tragic Pony: I live in a perpetual headphone world
Good Job, Tragic Pony: as soon as I get up from the computer, the ipod headphones go in

---

RubyChao: "Could these predictions actually be true? Will time travel be possible in 2022? Will something happen to the Golden Gate Bridge in 2020? Will Microsoft go bankrupt in 2015? I guess only time will tell."
RubyChao: time has told
RubyChao: no they didn't :V
Cornwind Evil: Still a few months left
RubyChao: nah the prediction was specifically april 2015
RubyChao: rip it

---

RubyChao: i just need to say
RubyChao: i like how the allied troops right now, due to utsuho being shoved back into the dogfight
RubyChao: are "an active villain" and "the boo brothers"

---

RubyChao: "What does Pit have that Dirk doesn't?" A ​BIRD

---

Fuck all kinds of duck =[: Damn. I forgot to put this in every shippost. :'U My failure is complete.
Brinehammer: Every time I speed through a yellow light, that's the song I hear in my head.
Fuck all kinds of duck =[: Ahehehheh. :D

---

IS HAP?: Oh my god look at this amazingly-maintained wiki page

---

SteelKomodo: i tried some Strife today
SteelKomodo: proper top-down MOBAs don't seem to be my thing
SteelKomodo: i'm shite at last-hitting and I can't figure out how the fucking courier system works
Gooper Blooper: the courier system is all about moral ambiguity and nuking your opponents from space
Gooper Blooper: just keep an eye on the brain
SteelKomodo: although I got a double-kill with Bastion, so I guess that's something
Gooper Blooper: but where's stonewall
Gooper Blooper can't stop making #ruined
SteelKomodo: damn it goops
Harpy: i guess you got stonewalled on that one

---

Harpy: ...dumb idea
Harpy: black mage bakery vs. nirvana in PIE WARS
Gooper Blooper: I don't think anyone has ever directly challenged Celestia's bakery
Gooper Blooper: but if it's anything like what happened when she was challenged in the amusement park industry, shit will get real
Harpy: more like people saying damn that pie is great
Harpy: but that pie is also great
Harpy: and then its like the console wars all over again
Gooper Blooper: MY PIE HAS BETTER GRAPHICS THAN YOUR PIE
Cornwind Evil: MY PIE HAS BLAST PROCESSING
SteelKomodo: hahaha
Harpy: and then Nirvana comes out with a statement saying no, we cannot bake a million pies like Celestia can because goddamn it the owner is a little ol deaf lady, you can't make her suffer like this
Harpy: quality over quantity
Gooper Blooper: celestia somehow has both, I blame magitech
Harpy: celestia has both
Harpy: and some nice buns
Harpy: ...she got some cinnamon buns okay
Harpy: and maybe some rabbits somewhere
Gooper Blooper: they're soft!
SteelKomodo: #buns

---

iKomodo: ...eh, fuck it
iKomodo: MOAR KINDRED

---

Gooper Blooper: At long last, we now have more finished plots than unfinished ones
RubyChao introduces five new plots

---

Jumpropeman: I RETURN FROM THE LAND OF OLD PEOPLE
Curse the sleep: HOW MUCH FUN DID YOU HAVE
Jumpropeman: I have already made my first old lady girlfriend
Jumpropeman: Her name is ​Josephine​
Curse the sleep: Josie? You scoundrel. You scouuuundrel. :v
iKomodo: Pfffft
Gooper Blooper: sephine generations

---

M Sheep: IT'S HAPPENING
M Sheep: awkward, stumbling over her words Tenshi is a nice Tenshi we haven't really seen before
M Sheep: "Our love is mutual. And it is beautiful."
M Sheep: okay, that line managed to get me
M Sheep: I felt a twinge in the non-euclidean cockles of my blood-pumping organ
RubyChao: :3
RubyChao: and it only took
RubyChao: sixteen months
M Sheep: >​RIP Tenshiola Buildup May 12, 2014 - September 24, 2015
M Sheep: The end of an era
RubyChao: it won't be the same
RubyChao: now i can't go on about how they're just friends and that's all they are

---

Jumpropeman: the Boo Brothers are now not only ZFRP canon, but are perhaps the greatest destructive force we have ever encountered
M Sheep: wait, the Scooby Doo Boo Brothers
Jumpropeman: yes
M Sheep: or the Casper boo brothers
M Sheep: ah
Jumpropeman: to be fair, Stretch, Stinky, and Fatso are not a far cry from Freako, Shreako, and Meako

---

Gooper Blooper: "Also, fair warning - they took the foam off the market because they found out it was poisonous, so try not to eat too much of that stuff, okay?"
Gooper Blooper: *Josephine using both hands to eat the foam* "Huh, what?"
SteelKomodo: JO D:<

---

M Sheep: "Oh dear... I need to settle a refund dispute in Tridenland."
M Sheep: I like to imagine Celestia hiked all the way over to Tridenland to find it's Father Squid
M Sheep: and this is a recurring problem
Draco: Father Squid was promised TEN MINUTES OF EXCITEMENT and only got NINE MINUTES AND FIFTY-EIGHT SECONDS OF EXCITEMENT.
Draco: HE HAS COUPONS, DAMMIT.
M Sheep: so, so many coupons

---

Cornwind Evil: The movie is ridiculous enough
Cornwind Evil: But this summary sounds like the writer was in the grips of an intense fever
M Sheep: I KNOW THIS FILM!
M Sheep: well, I've seen the trailer anyway
Draco: Poor Anthony Daniels.
M Sheep: I was looking for random murderous objects after having watched Rubber, and ran into that
M Sheep: Rubber is a film about a killer tire by the by
Cornwind Evil: There is also Death Bed: The Bed That Eats
M Sheep: That one I don't know!

---

M Sheep: UYSNSKOOOW
M Sheep: She had so many more bones to collect
Cornwind Evil: And the living things that those bones came from?
M Sheep: hey
M Sheep: you cannot make a bonelette without breaking a few people
M Sheep: is all I'm saying
Cornwind Evil: And that's why they didn't heal her
M Sheep: I hope there's, like, a happier field researcher Uysnskow in an alternate dimension or something

(later)

M Sheep: Meanwhile: Theodore buys out Vegas' supply of cookie cutters
M Sheep: I expect this to be important later, JRM
Cornwind Evil: At this point I just started going nuts
Cornwind Evil: And doing silly things
M Sheep: I may have noticed that

(later)

Jumpropeman: I'm glad to see Sheep liked Uysnskow
Jumpropeman: because I really liked Uysnskow
Jumpropeman: to the point I almost tried to make her more sympathetic and less insane so I could keep her
Gooper Blooper: JRM wanting to ​save​ one of his antagonists instead of being surprised we spared them?!
RubyChao: the one time he wants us to save them, we kill them

---

Gooper Blooper: there is a skellington hanging in my room by my door
Schrödingers Inkling: Good
Schrödingers Inkling: Everyone must have a skellington nearby
Schrödingers Inkling: More than one ideally

---

RubyChao: i'm gonna try the canary mary races
RubyChao: if i don't come back, i leave all my touhou to harpy
Draco: Okay.
SteelKomodo: gl chao \o/
Harpy: oh no don't do this to me
Harpy: goops need 2hus too
Draco: Goops has a 2hus. Give Ruby's to Sheep.
RubyChao: well that was a bust
RubyChao: i didn't even get close
RubyChao: rip me
SteelKomodo: rip you
Draco: rip him

---

RubyChao: 17's heel turn
Gooper Blooper: How about a novel series where the crabs are the protagonists
Gooper Blooper: more heroic arthropods, I say

---

RubyChao: here is a yuyu
Gooper Blooper: yuyuyu
RubyChao: yuyuyuyuyuyu
Cornwind Evil: These are memes I do not understand

---

Harpy: GO AWAY MEMESLUG
Harpy: BE BANISHED TO THE DIMENSION OF SALT CRYSTALS FOREVER
Harpy: *ends up salting meme like the damn memory eating slug that he is* MELT DAMN YOU

---

Gooper Blooper: "I don't even think Sara OR Sarah could handle eating whipped cream all day."
Gooper Blooper: ARE YOU ASKING FOR A CHALLENNNNNNNNNNNNNGE

---

Gooper Blooper: oh btw
Gooper Blooper: I predict there will be a big shocking twist tonight
Harpy: prolly
Jumpropeman: srspost
Jumpropeman: and come on
Jumpropeman: I wouldn't do that :V

("The Good Doctor" is revealed to be Doc Gerbil)


Harpy: ...
Harpy: i think i feel sick
Gooper Blooper: ​I KNEW IT, I FUCKING KNEW IT
Gooper Blooper: ​CHAO BACK ME UP
Jumpropeman: sorry
RubyChao: oh my god
iKomodo: D:
Harpy: jesus frig
RubyChao: he did call it
Harpy: nah you're good but uh
Harpy rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 5
Harpy rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 2
Harpy rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 8

Harpy: i know you're expressing my shock, chatzy, but seriously
iKomodo: Hey, don't take your anger out on Stegz, man!
iKomodo: He was just doing his job!
Jumpropeman: bad guys gonna be bad
iKomodo: Also it's been years since the cartoon and he had to do something with his life :U
Gooper Blooper: also, yes, this is why I brought Helios
Gooper Blooper: I was so sure of this I brought fuckin Helios
RubyChao: hahaha
Jumpropeman: I thought he was coming just for heals, but that's amazing :V
Jumpropeman: considering how this plot has had a lot of investigations and clues and trying to figure things out, it's not like I didn't want twists to be figured out beforehand
Gooper Blooper: I was thinking about editing the villain list this morning (decided against it since it'd just have to be changed again a day later)
Gooper Blooper: and as I was starting to write an entry for The Good Doctor, it hit me like a bolt of lightning
Gooper Blooper: so I PMed chao and waited
Gooper Blooper: behold
Jumpropeman: I think Chao made a chatzy joke the day I made the blogpost that it would be him
Gooper Blooper: That's Our Chao
RubyChao: ahahahaha

---

Jumpropeman: this next post
Jumpropeman: I can already see the responses
Jumpropeman: I've wavered on doing this so much
Gooper Blooper: oh boy
RubyChao: oh boy
Jumpropeman: BUT IT MUST BE DONE
RubyChao: ​rip boa
Jumpropeman: posted

(The final Alruthine's skin suit is Bill Clinton)

Jumpropeman: and now
Jumpropeman: I wait
Jumpropeman: for the "wut"s
Jumpropeman: ​NO IDEA EVER ABANDONED​
RubyChao: WHAT
Jumpropeman: ​NO LOOSE ENDS EVER DROPPED​
RubyChao: oh my god
RubyChao: jrm pls
RubyChao: PLS
RubyChao: i am laughing so hard
Jumpropeman: ​YOU'RE FIGHTING BILL CLINTON ONE WAY OR ANOTHER​
RubyChao: ahahaha
Gooper Blooper: I was expecting controversy
Gooper Blooper: I got JRM.txt
RubyChao: ^^^^
RubyChao: i was expecting you to like
RubyChao: kill Boa in this post or something
RubyChao: i wasn't expecting... this
Jumpropeman: it was mentioned the Boss succeeded most in the world of the humans...
Marsello ran out of Words: In today's history lesson, we learn about how several of the larger intercontinental charitable individuals we know were actually lizards and not better humans the entire time. :v
IT REALLY DOESN'T SURPRISE ME. XD
RubyChao: all those conspiracy theories about Bill Clinton being a lizardman
RubyChao: in the zfrp world
RubyChao: ​they were right
Marsello ran out of Words: =D
Gooper Blooper: *viola intensifies*
Marsello ran out of Words: ​They were ​right
Harpy: this is quite esoteric
RubyChao: so is sumi going to tell viola all about it
RubyChao: please say yes
Jumpropeman: no points for guessing what Dajo's skinsuit might have been
Jumpropeman: and I'll give you a clue
RubyChao: is it
Jumpropeman: it's not Hillary
RubyChao: ...oh
Gooper Blooper: I did not have sexual relations with that alruthine
Gooper Blooper: it depends on what the meaning of the word "lizard" is

---

Jumpropeman: Mark is a good guy! He callously dispensed members of his species to further his goals, starved to the point of near-death Boa's parents, and he's kind of a dick on Shark Tank!
Harpy: stupidpost
Gooper Blooper: >​mercy for mark
Gooper Blooper: sheila please don't make me make you cry
Harpy: toldja it was stupid! :U

---

Jumpropeman: now then
Jumpropeman: time for the biggest reveal of all
Jumpropeman: who wants to know how Alruthines got their names?
RubyChao: I DO
Gooper Blooper: :O
Jumpropeman: well, you see, YOU guys named them all!
Harpy: was it from our typos and keyboard mashing
Jumpropeman: Harpy named Gewjogfka and Akljadlk,
Harpy: like
Harpy: alkfjlafjl
RubyChao: AHAHAHAAHAHA
RubyChao: it was
Harpy: I NEARLY GOT HIS NAME RIGHT THAT TIME
Jumpropeman: plucked from random keyboard mashes that looked like names
RubyChao: what did I name?
Marsello ran out of Words: pofuhn
Jumpropeman: well Chao, you didn't smash your keyboard enough BI
Jumpropeman: you didn't name any :(
Harpy: spy named the others :U
Harpy: clearly
RubyChao boycotts Alruthineplot - wait
Jumpropeman: Spy named Ugrsteh and Jisadjok
Gooper Blooper: I don't remember making any of those gibberish piles
Jumpropeman: Gooper sadly didn't either
RubyChao: Ihffhioej
Harpy: did a few of your family members accidentally name them
Gooper Blooper: I'm just too articulate
Harpy: :U
RubyChao: there, now you have an Alruthine for next year :V
Gooper Blooper: posted
Gooper Blooper: I'M GONNA MAKE AN ALRUTHINE RIGHT NOW
Jumpropeman: its meant to represent that weird sense of otherness when you see gibberish that still looks like a word, because the Alruthine are somewhat human but yet so far apart
Gooper Blooper: FIRST, A PICTURE OF A REPTILE
Gooper Blooper: *runs to google*
Jumpropeman: good luck finding a lizard person that ain't a furry
Gooper Blooper: THIS IS EOGFNSGOB
Jumpropeman: IT'S PERFECT
Harpy: yass
Jumpropeman: *adds another event to the plot*
Jumpropeman: this plot literally started though
Jumpropeman: when I typed blajboabjabdajo in chat, and Ven made a joke that Blajboa and her parents Bjab and Dajo were interesting characters
RubyChao: my own original Alruthine, Blfioowfe
RubyChao: ...oh wow
RubyChao: good work, ven
RubyChao: good damn work
Harpy: yass
Gooper Blooper: JRM, I don't know how you did it, but you took Spy smashing his keyboard, FV making an off-the-cuff gag, and Bill Clinton and made an actual plot
Gooper Blooper: because that's just how you roll
Harpy: it was hamazing bruh
Harpy: and finally, you are free of plot obligations
Harpy: and you can be bros with skeletons
Jumpropeman: FREEDOM! *kicks Marina and Faith over the moon*

---

Harpy: i give alruthine plot a 98/100
RubyChao: what did you dock the two points for
Harpy: no reason aside from "its the same metacritic score undertale got"
Gooper Blooper: haw
RubyChao: kek

---

Gooper Blooper: Utsuho ordered food when the plot was starting
Gooper Blooper: Satori and Samus get back and find she's just been eating the whole time
Marsello ran out of Words: Utsuho is still eating that food, Goops. :u
Marsello ran out of Words: Ehehehehehehehehehhehehh​hh

---

Harpy: i swear i might end up RPing undertalechars next year

(It took less than a month)

---

Gooper Blooper: All I can think of when I read about the meme slugs
Gooper Blooper: are those little slime things from Mario Sunshine
RubyChao: oh god those guys
RubyChao: but it's darkness instead of icky paint-like goop
Spr: http://www.mariowiki.com/Gooble
RubyChao: did you know
RubyChao: you can fill a whole lot of delfino square with goop thanks to those guys
RubyChao: you can even trap like
RubyChao: 7 piantas and 1 toad total
RubyChao: fun fact you can get a blue coin early out of it!
Gooper Blooper: >​Mario Wiki attempted to render the Gooble's battle cry in text form
Gooper Blooper: thank you, mario wiki

---

(One day after Harpy gifts JRM a copy of Undertale)

Jumpropeman joined the chat
Jumpropeman: HELLO.
Harpy: JRM
RubyChao: hey jrm
Harpy: HOW THE FUCK ARE YA
Harpy: WHERE ARE YOU AT IN UNDERTALE
Jumpropeman: I AM SAD I MISSED PLOT
Jumpropeman: BUT I AM HAPPY I BEAT UNDERTALE
Gooper Blooper: NICE *dolphin noises* DAY WE'RE HAVING, ISN'T IT
Harpy: wait you beat undertale already what the fuck
Gooper Blooper: don't forget, harpy
Harpy: jesus christ JRM i know its not actually that long but fuck
Jumpropeman: well, its basically been what I was doing all day
Gooper Blooper: Remember how fast JRM blazes through new Pokemon games?
Gooper Blooper: he's a gaming madman when he gets right to it
Harpy: did you get pacifist ending or the true ending
Jumpropeman: True Pacifist Ending
Gooper Blooper: He beats pogeys so fast SK literally did not believe him
Harpy: NICE
Harpy: does your eyes hurt
Harpy: :U
Jumpropeman: when I get a game I want to play, I play through it, no need for lollygagging :V
Draco hides from the scary kids and their Understories.
Jumpropeman: NO, I DIDN'T CRY
Jumpropeman: oh wait, you asked if my eyes hurt
Jumpropeman: NO
Harpy: you totes cried
Jumpropeman: WHATEVER

---

RubyChao: do you think anyone will mind if i post
RubyChao: Paper Mario 2 spoiler
Jumpropeman: i think everyone knows that game's plot by now
Gooper Blooper: chao pls
Gooper Blooper: I haven't beaten that game yet
RubyChao: oh shit
RubyChao scraps Lord Crump
RubyChao RETROACTIVELY

Gooper Blooper: *retroactively enters him as secret fiter*
Jumpropeman: replace him with the similar Lord Cramp, although Lord Cramp is really old and is always groaning about his joints
Draco: I've never played Paper Mario.
Draco: Any of them.
Gooper Blooper gets the vapors

---

RubyChao: god sumi you are such a nerd
Jumpropeman: there are way too many cute pics of Sumireko

---

Spr: Guys I drew Chao a picture in 30 seconds


Draco: Cool. =D
Draco hands it on the fridge.
RubyChao: ...i don't get it
Gooper Blooper: that's rommin ragnis, isn't it
Spr: OOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH
RubyChao: SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
ROMMIN RAGNIS joined the chat
ROMMIN RAGNIS comes off of the page and into your heart!
ROMMIN RAGNIS fist-first

RubyChao is punched into space

---

Jumpropeman: prepare to learn more about your favorite not-a-lizards
M Sheep: literally stretch lizards
Jumpropeman: ....
Jumpropeman: oh my god
Jumpropeman: they really are
M Sheep: ahahahaha
M Sheep: REALLY?!
M Sheep: I thought that was a deliberate design choice!
M Sheep: I had thought that's why you had them pull themselves into a lizard-like form in the first place!
Jumpropeman: nope, stretch lizards didn't cross my mind once during their formation

---

Cornwind Evil coughs
Jumpropeman: that's it mister, you're staying home from school
Jumpropeman: i'll call one of your friends to pick up your homework for you
Cornwind Evil turns into a cockroach.
Cornwind Evil is perusing Kafka.

Jumpropeman: ...this might take a week or two to pass
Jumpropeman: we'll need a doctor's note

---

Pending: Sadly, when I made a Sim Cauren, she wound up all too like the real thing. :u She became a soldier the day she aged up to young adult, fell in love with the maid, who turned out to be rich, amorous, and an adventurous thief by nature that -immediately- switched over to the criminal class the moment she had an opportunity, woohoo'd for the first time that same day, married the woman the next day, and now they're busy with five kids and heavy amounts of strife.

---

Jumpropeman: A virtual boy commercial wherein it is a killer robot
Jumpropeman: its a wonder these didnt sell with an ad like that
iKomodo: Welp
2Goopy: virtual boy final boss 2015

---

mundertale sheep: Undertale avatars springing up like mad
Jumpropeman: harpy and I are lightly obsessed

---

RubyChao: "Goku has won the 40 man Royal Rumble!" Jerry Lawler said "Well the Royal Rumble Paper View is over so good night from Alanta, Georgia!" Jim Ross said
2Goopy: >​paper view
2Goopy: also >​goku won
2Goopy: why am I not surprised
2Goopy: And you guys can expect writing of at LEAST that fantastic quality this December
RubyChao: Just then the Gm Message was recived so Jerry Lawler got up and read the GM message "The GM says CM Punk you want revenge for the rumble how about Cm Punk vs. Vegeta vs. Goku vs. Big Show in a No DQ Match up next!"
RubyChao: what a fair matchup
2Goopy: I love how Big Show managed to get in there
RubyChao: relevant
RubyChao: this whole thing
RubyChao: So Gohan jumped on the top rope and did a 450 splash on Cena then he pinned him "1...2...3!" The referee said counting the pin and the bell rung but there was no time for celebration because the Corre came out to beat up Cena so Gohan quickly rolled out the ring while Wade Barrett stomped away on John Cena's stomach but Gohan got back in the ring and Super Kamehamehaed the whole Corre out of the arena.
2Goopy: I think my favorite part is that this all-star card ​has a completely normal match between Roman Reigns and Randy Orton on it
RubyChao: So HBK went after Goku with a Super kick but he just stood there when he hit him so Goku turned to him and hit him with his own super kick. So HBK was eliminated by Goku and Vegeta notice so he stopped fighting Punk but before Vegeta could go after Goku CM Punk hit him with a GTS. But Vegeta kicked out and hit Punk with his Big Bang Attack so he was eliminated "Now it is down to Vegeta and Goku!" King said as Goku starred at Vegeta.
RubyChao: punk was eliminated by being vaporized
RubyChao: rip punk
iKomodo: rip
RubyChao: the final part
RubyChao: ​Goku powered up to Super Sayian 2 and Super Kamehamehaed Vegeta into the ropes but he bounced of into a DDT and was pinned "1...2...3!" the referee said as the bell rang "The winner of this match 'The Super Sayian' Goku!" Roberts said "What a match for the ending of raw!" Jerry Lawler said as Raw ended​
RubyChao: are you surprised, because i'm surprised
2Goopy: ​GokuWinsLOL
iKomodo: All the kek
2Goopy: REGINS
iKomodo: Hahaha
BlurghSpy: ROMMIN REGIS
2Goopy: oh god
Jumpropeman: amazing
iKomodo: GRENINJA PLS
iKomodo: that's not how you do it D:
2Goopy: searched for "wwe utsuho" and got nothing but CAWs
2Goopy: changed it to "wrestling utsuho" and Jasper appeared on the second row of images
iKomodo: lel
Jumpropeman: beautiful

---

2Goopy: Gonna try some Zombie Food now
2Goopy: chao did you see the zombie food info
RubyChao: i did not
2Goopy: It is the halloweeniest of chocolate
2Goopy: chocolate body parts with red caramel
RubyChao: AAAAAAAAAAAAA
2Goopy: *opens a Zombie Food*
2Goopy: *foot*
2Goopy: *opens a second Zombie Food*
2Goopy: *foot*
2Goopy: *third is foot*
2Goopy: pls
RubyChao: Zombie Food more like Zombie Foot
2Goopy: *feels remaining two from inside the package*
2Goopy: you're feet aren't you
RubyChao: i just said
iKomodo: This just in - feet new preferred zombie diet
2Goopy: okay swapped em for two I don't think are feet
2Goopy: Two brains!
2Goopy: Heart piece MIA

---

SinfulHarpy: a robot should never have legs that good
Jumpropeman: Mettaton was more beautiful before the new body

---

BlurghSpy: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0EwdZJQsFEk
RubyChao: >​midi
RubyChao: goops you know what you need to add to sarahpg now
RubyChao: it'll be perfect for the segment where sarah stars in the movies
Jumpropeman: that poor piano

---

2Goopy rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 1
2Goopy: uh oh
2Goopy rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 1
2Goopy: UH OH
SinfulHarpy: ...
Jumpropeman rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 6
RubyChao: oh
RubyChao: oh god
2Goopy flipped a coin. The coin showed: Tails
SinfulHarpy: EDEA YOU MASSIVE JOBBER
2Goopy: ​UH OH
RubyChao: EDEA
SinfulHarpy: WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID YOU FUCKING JOB TO A WENDIGO
RubyChao: THIS IS ​WORSE THAN JACKAL
SinfulHarpy: HOW DID YOU JOB TO A BREEZE
RubyChao: HOW
2Goopy: I do all my defense rolls together actually
2Goopy: so Welward jobbed too
SinfulHarpy: IT WASN'T EVEN REALLY AN ATTACK
RubyChao: oh
RubyChao: dammit welward
SinfulHarpy: i'm still shocked
SinfulHarpy: they jobbed to the wind
SinfulHarpy: even a breeze could knock edea over
2Goopy: no it couldn't

---

iKomodo: Just picture Carol with coffee
iKomodo: surrounded by thousands of empty mugs
iKomodo: "Carol you've had enough" "I NEED MORE FUCK THIS ISLAND"

---

RubyChao: someday, you will all learn what happened to Ridley's Skull
RubyChao: today is not that day

---

Jumpropeman: Undertale is good and all
Jumpropeman: but there's an old game everyone should play
Boreas: is it bad rats
Jumpropeman: no no, it's nothing bad
RubyChao: is it monkey island
Boreas: oh
Jumpropeman: it's Cory in the House for the DS
Jumpropeman: a masterpiece of gaming
M Sheep: DARNIT, JRM
Boreas: that was my second guess
M Sheep gets out the stairs
2Goopy: IT'S A PARTY EVERY WEEK BABY
2Goopy: because JRM replays it once a week in hopes of finding that last bobblehead
M Sheep: that sentence hurts my soul

---

Draco: Patchy is one of my favorite Touhous. She's at least fourth.
2Goopy: does sumi rank above patchy
Draco: No.
2Goopy: rip
Draco: Sumi ranks above Draco-in-a-Sumi-hat though.
RubyChao: PARSEE... is not in my top 10 touhous
RubyChao: she is, however, top 15
Jumpropeman: my favorite Touhou is Uncle Greg
RubyChao: the touching story of his reunion with his niece reimu
Jumpropeman: he's sought other means to enter the ZFRP universe after being denied Sarahkin status
2Goopy: Uncle Greg's redesign to fit in with the world of touhou is a bit drastic
Jumpropeman: >:I
Jumpropeman: gooper
RubyChao: ahahahahaha goops
RubyChao: amazing
Jumpropeman: ​>:I​

---

(Gallade reminisces on his past, including the first time he formed a team alongside four other Sinnoh Pokemon)

M Sheep: "I haven't thought about those guys in forever..."
M Sheep: Well
M Sheep: I'm sure they'll never show up in RP
RubyChao: and then they all show up
RubyChao: WITH MEGA FORMS
M Sheep: WITH MEGA MEGA FORMS
M Sheep: by cramming mega stones into digivices
M Sheep: or something
Draco: WARP DIGIVOLVE

---

M Sheep: I might eat something
M Sheep: maybe
M Sheep THRILLING DISCOURSE

---

2Goopy: I gotta getto be
2Goopy: oh wow
2Goopy: I was ATTEMPTING to say "I gotta get to bed"
2Goopy: clearly I do in fact need to do that
RubyChao: kek

---

M Sheep: "But I guess IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAYYYYYYYYYYY"
M Sheep squints at Gooper
M Sheep: >​Sumireko is too busy dramatically spreading her arms and holding the note to do anything else.
M Sheep: never change, Sumi
M Sheep: "I want to be a super-cool hero... but this doesn't feel right..."
M Sheep: and somehow Sumireko rockets up to one of my favorite characters
M Sheep: I fully suspect sorcery is involved

---

M Sheep: I'm such a huge nerd
M Sheep: the hugest nerd
M Sheep: it's nearly one o'clock
M Sheep: and I'm thinking of sitting down with an hour long interview about The Brave Little Toaster
M Sheep: this is my life
Draco: Happy Birthday, Sheep.
M Sheep: Thank you
Draco: You're welcome.

---

RubyChao joined the chat
RubyChao: howdy all
aaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaa: I think you mean
aaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaa: Chaowdy all!
RubyChao: ...fuck
RubyChao left the chat
RubyChao joined the chat
RubyChao: chaowdy all
SteelKomodo: hahaha

---

RubyChao: you remember how the florida oranges got irradiated in RP?
RubyChao: well, clearly they solve the problem
RubyChao: by having okuu eat nothing but oranges for a month
SteelKomodo: hahahaha
Dacor: Gamera tries a radioactive orange.
Dacor rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 16
Dacor: Mmmm...
Dacor: Okuu takes orange juice to Godzilla's all-atomic brunch.
RubyChao: everyone is invited, as long as they're not bothered by normally-lethal amounts of radiation!

---


---

Jessica Simpson joined the chat
RubyChao: hello, probably JRM
Jessica Simpson: whatever happened to me
Jessica Simpson: I was a thing once
Jessica Simpson: and then
Jessica Simpson: I wasn't
Jessica Simpson changed name to Jumpropeman

---

Cornwind Evil: I love how the writers are SO spergy
Cornwind Evil: That they even include picking up special power ups in video games
Gooper Blooper: kek
Gooper Blooper: the Mario Wiki should do that, too
Gooper Blooper: A detailed from-Mario's-perspective​ examination of every stage
Gooper Blooper: "Mario then collected a Fire Flower and thirteen (13) coins from the blocks."
Gooper Blooper: "This section assumes Mario did not lose his Super Mushroom. It has not been confirmed as canon by Nintendo."

---

Jumpropeman: you know what really sucks about Konami giving up on gaming?
Draco: No more Metal Gears?
Jumpropeman: no more Frogger games ; _ ;
Gooper Blooper: also, rip browny
Jumpropeman: you can tell how much the Frogger games were beloved by this wikipedia article
Jumpropeman: where someone just posted cheat codes and no one cares to correct it and make it a real article
Draco: ;-;7 It's the best article ever.
Gooper Blooper: "this is a frogger game, here are some cheats"

---

Del: one of my old school friends just messaged me with give diretide over and over
Del: i think he might be drunk

2 comments:

  1. Was rereading my Deck blogpost to pass time at work, and found this line: "Doc Gerbil was almost added [as a Deck King], his dissatisfaction with being ignored almost leading to his betrayal. I also offered Doc Gerbil to Del for Calico to kill. Can't get rid of this doctor!" Looks like I found a way :V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone removed the cheat codes from the Frogger 2 wikipedia page. Now it's even sadder.

    ReplyDelete