Saturday, December 19, 2015

Chatzy Madness Volume 223: I Am A Bitchin' Horse

RubyChao: gonna finish my book
RubyChao: bbs
Gooper Blooper: *chao comes back in two minutes* "that was a good book"
RubyChao: back
RubyChao: i was like two chapters from the end
Gooper Blooper: Exactly, a minute per chapter

---

SteelKomodo: hahaha Anthony
SteelKomodo: I like this guy
SteelKomodo: "Oh, I'm clearly in over my head... YOLO!"
Jumpropeman: he ain't much, but he ain't gonna stand by and let people be dicks!

---

Jumpropeman: "[color=GWAHAHA]"
Jumpropeman: I'm really bad at typing my color names sometimes
Gooper Blooper: hahaha
Gooper Blooper: I've had a similar situation where Celestia's "medium purple" and Rex Maximilion's "medium blue" somehow turn into just "medium"

---

Jumpropeman: I remember a time when I was the guy who barely went on plots
Gooper Blooper: you're a mover and shaker these days, frand
Gooper Blooper: Deckplot was the turning point IMO
Jumpropeman: I think I went on more plots in the last two weeks then I did all of 2011 :V
Jumpropeman: for some reason I thought it was a smart idea to go from "only dayplots" to "year long megaplot with tons of events"
Jumpropeman: it worked :V
SteelKomodo: :U
RubyChao: kek

---

Jumpropeman: I probably told this story once
Jumpropeman: but a long time ago
Jumpropeman: I almost bought a Gamecube
Jumpropeman: and the pack-in game
Jumpropeman: was Jimmy Neutron: Attack of the Twonkies
Boleo: Sheer, unadulturated horrorrrr. =v
Draco: GASP
Gooper Blooper: Yes, I remember that
Jumpropeman: *looks up a youtube video of it*
RubyChao: i think i still have my Jimmy Neutron GBA Platformer somewhere
RubyChao: it was
RubyChao: ...not that good
Jumpropeman: I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a CGI show had a game that looks pretty decent
Jumpropeman: ITS LIKE YOU'RE PLAYING THE SHOW
Jumpropeman: IF THE SHOW WAS REALLY BORING

---

iKomodo: i completely forgot Ganymede was a thing and only remembered when Draco posted
iDelbauchery: Have Ganymede inhale
iKomodo: del no
iKomodo: it cannot do that
iKomodo: it has nothing to inhale with
iDelbauchery: Make it inhale anyway
Draco: Reverse my gravity, enragement Ganymede.

---

RubyChao joined the chat
SteelKomodo: hi chao
RubyChao: UOOOOOORRAAAAAARGH
RubyChao spears Spy, pins him, claims the Heavyweight Championship all before Spy can get a shot off

---

Gooper Blooper: can the gang crack this case
RubyChao: well
RubyChao: it's okuu and tenshi
RubyChao: sooooo, 50/50?

---

Boreas: Stupid post
Draco: Harpy, stop stealing my posts.
Boreas: For 1 clefairy I will stop
Draco: Mrgrgr...
Draco: Fine. One Clefairy it is. >:I
Gooper Blooper: the clefairy market is doing well
Draco: I wonder if this is legit
Gooper Blooper: I hear they're worth three barbarians each these days
Boreas: Stacy is dumb tho
Draco: Stacy is a lovable angel. >:U

---

Cornwind Evil: What the fuck getting an ad for Garfield Kart in my email
Cornwind Evil: AND SQUARE ENIX MADE IT
Cornwind Evil: WHAT
RubyChao: IT'S SPREADING
Cornwind Evil: WHAT
Cornwind Evil: WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Gooper Blooper: Let's be real here
Draco: Okay.
Gooper Blooper: Square Enix didn't make Garfield Kart, they probably just published it and had some random backwater team make the actual game
Draco changed name to Chris
Chris: Oh, you didn't mean THAT real?
Chris: WHOOPS.
Chris changed name to Draco
Gooper Blooper: Okay yeah it was actually made by "Anuman Interactive"
RubyChao changed name to The Ghost of Chao Future
Gooper Blooper: Who are responsible for legions of spectacular video games
The Ghost of Chao Future waves hands spookily
Butts Galore joined the chat
The Ghost of Chao Future: hi spy
Butts Galore changed name to The Ghost of Spy Past
Gooper Blooper: like Crazy Cars: Hit The Road
Gooper Blooper: and Parsee's old favorite game, Bridge Training
Draco: She was on the development team. They needed someone who actually spent her whole life on a bridge.

---

Jumpropeman: personally, there are way too many cool things in the world for me to devote myself too heavily to a single movie or series like that
Jumpropeman: for example: ZFRP? Just some passing interest, not really a big deal for me
Jumpropeman: *proceeds to reread all of the old forum and meticulously comb it for the smallest inconsistencies*
Jumpropeman: It's not like I can name nearly the entire current cast of ZFRP or anything >​_>​
Draco: I can only name the important characters, like Mr. Bixby and Mr. Bixby.
Jumpropeman: well don't worry! He's the only actual character, everyone is a prop for him to act with
Draco: WOO! =D
Draco: I mean, whew! I was worried I'd forget someone.
Jumpropeman: some people mix him up with Mr. Bigsby, his Neo Kobber equivalent

---

RubyChao: "The now-infamous Albion glitch, where the second part of a Sequential Boss refuses to spawn on some cartridges, making the game Unwinnable on that cart, no matter how many times the game is restarted. Considering that said boss shows up about 2/3rds through the game - about fifteen hours in, give or take - and there's no other way of telling if a cart has the glitch, the Albion glitch has ruined the game for many players."
Cornwind Evil: How old is Albion?
RubyChao: Albion's the boss, the game is Nostalgia, and it was apparently released in... 2009
Cornwind Evil: ....wow. Well fucking done game
Gooper Blooper: >​The Albion glitch
Gooper Blooper: hmmm
Gooper Blooper: I happen to own an untouched copy of Nostalgia. Wonder what my odds are
RubyChao: oh man
RubyChao: playin' dat roulette
RubyChao: (well it IS vegas season)
Gooper Blooper: If I ever do get around to playing it and it Albions on me I'll probably just mark it finished since I got as far as I was allowed to go :B

---

Cornwind Evil: The Streets of Rage characters are just like 'These streets don't seem as pissed off as they used to!'
Gooper Blooper: Streets Of Mild Irritation

---

RubyChao: oh hey goops i have a random question about dawn of souls
RubyChao: did it have a bestiary
Jumpropeman: yup
Harpy: yes
Gooper Blooper: It does indeed
RubyChao: cool
Gooper Blooper: You know how every Mario GBA game had the original Mario Bros shoved into it for a few years?
Gooper Blooper: A bestiary was Square's version of that for their own GBA games
RubyChao: oh god, i remember that
RubyChao: "CHOOSE A GAME"
RubyChao: on every single one
Gooper Blooper: After the third time it became a running gag between me and goopsbro
Gooper Blooper: we started expecting it to show up in, like, Pokemon FireRed
RubyChao: plot twist, it's biding its time
RubyChao: you'll buy Super Mario Sunshine 3DS or something
RubyChao: turn it on
RubyChao: ​"CHOOSE A GAME"
Jumpropeman: I remember in Soul of Rebirth, that after-game storyline added to FF2 in Dawn of Souls, I kept running into the end dungeon and not being able to finish it. I was playing on my brother's copy of the game and he kept insisting I should buy ethers to make the final dungeon easier but I wouldn't, so when I left the game with him between play sessions, he went on my file and spent all my money on ethers which I never used
Gooper Blooper: that's Spy levels of stubborn
Harpy: damn
RubyChao: did you ever beat the final dungeon
Jumpropeman: yup!

---

Cornwind Evil: It's time for
Cornwind Evil: BAD FANFICTION QUOTES
RubyChao: yaaaaay
Cornwind Evil: "batman, I'm sorry to say this but you're fired from being batman." gordon said.
Cornwind Evil: "Katniss goes into the hunger games again, armed with only her Minecraft knowledge and internet humor."
RubyChao: she wins
Cornwind Evil: Here's a topical one
Cornwind Evil: "It was Labor Day today. Just about everyone was off work for the holiday. Even Knuckles stopped guarding the Master Emerald."
Gooper Blooper: dammit knuckles, this is how it always starts
Cornwind Evil: ""Yeah, I know him. He is very good researcher for his age. He is only 23 years old, and he is fucking researching." He laughed."
Cornwind Evil: "Well, they are looking for a new item in Ivalice. It is called Demon Will."
"Demon Will? What the fuck does that fucking do?"
Cornwind Evil: "You are Lady Ashe."
"I must fight I see."
She summon "Dark matter" and he die instantly.
RubyChao: rip
Cornwind Evil: She missed Basch, the guy that she loves. Basch had been missing in a year and a half. She doesn't know what the fuck happen.
Cornwind Evil: "Pair Rainbow Dash with CM Punk. I think it will be awesome"
Gooper Blooper: well
Gooper Blooper: she DOES want to be Best In The World
Cornwind Evil: Look in my eyes
Cornwind Evil: What do you see
Cornwind Evil: A 20 Percent Cooler Pony
Cornwind Evil: "Eminem pulled out his wand (yes, he is a Fairly Godparent)"
Cornwind Evil: "Basically a rewrite of Metal Gear Solid 2, but with a few key differences. Raiden being a catgirl probably being the most prevalent."
Gooper Blooper: NYA-NOMACHINES, CAT
Harpy: i'm gonna steal a cat in MGS5
Cornwind Evil: And finally
Cornwind Evil: "During Markiplier's panel at PAX Prime, Darkiplier is back after about 2 years of being dead. Will he and the YouTube League (Jackscepticeye, LordMinion777, Muyskerm, PewDiePie, CinnamonToastKen, GameGrumps) stop him?"
Draco: ...whaaaaaaaaaat?

---

Harpy: my cast next year will be oh so lovable
Harpy: and tragic
Harpy: oh, so tragic
Gooper Blooper: So like every year then
Harpy: i'd be disappointed in myself if I didn't make that every year
Harpy: ...lets ignore 2012
Harpy: everybody loves a different harpchar
Harpy: a harpchar for everyone
RubyChao: before i go
RubyChao: i must say
RubyChao: your 2012 cast was tragic!
RubyChao: TRAGICALLY MISSING
Gooper Blooper: DOHOHOHOHOHOHO
RubyChao jets away
Harpy: okay jester chao you can get off ruby's computer
Harpy: ...jester chao's family is ruby and sapphire chao

---

RubyChao: guys
RubyChao: i need to tell you a secret
RubyChao: ​i'm actually a giant nerd
SteelKomodo: ​lol that's not new :U
RubyChao: i was reminded of it because i passed by people talking DBZ
RubyChao: and i knew exactly what they were talking about
RubyChao: and even got involved in the conversation
RubyChao: rip me not being a nerd

---

M Sheep: "GET READY TO LOSE, NEO CAMEOS!"
M Sheep: WHY ARE YOU SO FABULOUS, SUMIREKO????
RubyChao: because she's wonderful
Neo Gooper: because she's sumireko usami and she's best touhou

---

M Sheep: oh hey, a Space Marine finally takes the field
M Sheep: I honestly expected Goops was going to get flooded with those
M Sheep: I was actually going to throw together a Noise Marine, before I came to find out I can't right Adeptus Astartes for love nor money
M Sheep: I can't write them either
M Sheep: but it is hard to get them back up again under all that armor and add-on

---

M Sheep: fun fact: MIRROR!! almost got submitted by me as a second Neo Kobber
RubyChao: ...HAHAHAA
RubyChao: amazing
M Sheep: And that comes from MIRROR!! being a rejected 2012 character
M Sheep: He was originally going to be the roommate WALL!! occasionally mentions
RubyChao left the chat 6 hours ago

---

M Sheep: "Just... one moment please... I'm not as young as I used to be..."
M Sheep: BRODERICK, YOU HAVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU!
Jumpropeman: HE'S A REALLY OLD BEE
M Sheep: YOU'RE AS YOUNG AS YOU FEEL!
Jumpropeman: BUT HE'S NOT WEARING THE KID HAT
M Sheep: BUT HE SHOULD BE!
Jumpropeman: i considered having him grab it by accident today, but the clusterfuck meant I don't think I could do that hat justice

---

Dacor is a kid now.
Dacor is a squid now.
Dacor is a kid.
Dacor is a squid.
Dacor is a kid.
Dacor is a squid.
Dacor is a kid now.


---

Gooper Blooper: thanks to Samhain's gimmick, even though this will be his third season, he's only actually been around as a character for roughly half of one season

---

Jumpropeman: Ven, I have a dragon now for the Miraak fight
Jumpropeman: Puff's gonna get owned
RubyChao: nah
RubyChao: send scuba tree
Jumpropeman: *sends a pile of pine needles and ash*
Gooper Blooper: wearing a scuba mask, dont forget

---

Draco: Cindy vs. Blade
Draco: Who can yell "MY CLIENT" the loudest.

---

RubyChao: i hope people are enjoying the return of Small Girl Sits In Bucket All Day
Gooper Blooper: "I like sitting in my bucket" is a contender for ZFRP Sentence Of The Year, IMO
RubyChao: how so
Gooper Blooper: If you don't understand the simple majesty of such a sentence, particularly when taken out of context, there's little I can do

---

RubyChao: okay, so; does anyone here remember that part of Sonic Adventure 2 where sonic runs away from the giant truck trying to kill him
Gooper Blooper: how could I forget?
RubyChao: i had a dream of a very similar scenario
Cornwind Evil: THE ANGRIEST TRUCK IN THE WORLD
RubyChao: except
RubyChao: it was a trio of giant chao stomping after you instead
S P Y: Damn
Gooper Blooper: fun fact: the truck came back in Sonic Generations
Gooper Blooper: and it had a new trick
RubyChao: holy shit
RubyChao: GUN truck final boss
RubyChao: ROCKET BOOSTERS
RubyChao: WHAT
RubyChao: that was the stupidest, most amazing thing ever
RubyChao: who the heck had the idea of "put rocket boosters on the truck and giant buzzsaws too"
Gooper Blooper: I don't know but they deserve a promotion
RubyChao: "im ready for a sonic game where the entire time you run from the GUN truck, progressively revealing more and more upgrades as you progress through the stages."
RubyChao: ...i would play it
RubyChao: just imagine how ridiculous it could get
RubyChao: submersible truck
Twists: And suddenly, CW had a new ending in mind for Round 4 of Twisted Metal.
Gooper Blooper: I just realized that GUN Truck II is the same sort of stupid over-the-top upgrades I give video game bosses when they show up in RP sometimes
Twists: 8v
Twists: -watches murdergiant truck-
Gooper Blooper: See: Holy Matrimony
S P Y: Raspberry Plot 2: Appule With Gun
Gooper Blooper: the idea being to catch people off guard if they expected just a copy-paste of the original boss fight
RubyChao: well the idea sure worked here
Twists: You mean I ​don't​ get to beat Blade by punching him off his motorcycle and eating random things I find off the ground? 0___0 I might need more than a knife for Mister X?
SHOCKING
SCANDALOUS
SCINTILLATING
SWEET
Hexellent even. :v

---

Jumpropeman: Mary could totally handle Ko
Gooper Blooper: totes
Jumpropeman: she'll give her a soda, but the soda will be shaken up, so it sprays in Ko's face
Jumpropeman: Ko concedes in embarassment

---

RubyChao: "The screen blacks out and I am now in control of some random pedestrian.
I go outside and the graphics are crystal clear. Me, totally shocked, tried to turn off my PS2, but it wouldn't. Suddenly, I hear a very panicked scream "PLAY THE GAME". As I have no choice, I reach for my controller and start playing. The game had started a mission entitled "Kill Him". I do as the mission says and it tells me to kill this well dressed African American.
As I kill him, The channel 6 news comes on my TV and I was completely shocked. President Obama and all of his associates have been brutally murdered in a shooting in Los Angeles. A photo of the man matched the pedestrian that I was playing as! Me, cringing on the floor, crying for assassinating the president, my game says "Mission Passed, we have notified police". Seconds later, The swat team bust down my door and arrest me. The game? Still in my PS2."

RubyChao: WHAT A TWIST

---

RubyChao: >​finished first book
RubyChao: >​know i have all the others
RubyChao: >​can only find the fourth
RubyChao: *screaming internally*

---

RubyChao: "satori = 4'7''; utsuho = 6'11''"
RubyChao: i will report
RubyChao: the height difference is not as absurd in zfrp as in this :V
Gooper Blooper: replace satori with pit

---

Gooper Blooper: mental image
Gooper Blooper: Ariel planning out a careful sneak attack
Gooper Blooper: Josephine yelling HAWAY THE LADS OR WHATEVER and just running on in
iKomodo: Barbara: Aye, tha's me lassie!

---

Twists: Oh wait
I know
Why that color
Failed
In the last barpost
Twists headdesks
Twists: I wrote 'color=moonsjerro' instead of 'color=gainsboro'.
RubyChao: bwahahaha
Twists: -fixes sheepishly-
Gooper Blooper: damn it, zeta, it's moonsjerro's color, why will you not understand?!

---

Jumpropeman: >​almost writes Khamer instead of Cedric
Jumpropeman: >​accidentally writes Khamer in chatzy when he meant Khint
Jumpropeman: >​how deep will these mistakes go?
RubyChao: what about Khint?
Jumpropeman: I almost called Cedric Khint
Jumpropeman: because he's a mysterious guy with a sword helping these guys for money :P
Gooper Blooper: Yeah I was imagining him as a Khint expy as well
Gooper Blooper: same voice and everything
Harpy: reimu points out something Erutus didn't know
Harpy: the kobbers are richer than him
Harpy: they win
Harpy: sarah just buys your company twenty times over

---

Gooper Blooper: the best way to get away with things: post and immediately leave
Gooper Blooper: SPEAKING OF, POSTED AND BBS :V
RubyChao: goops please

---

Jumpropeman: when you spend so long trying to google a solution that a problem fixes itself

---

Gooper Blooper: ariel's time to shine~
RubyChao: and she didn't even job
Jumpropeman: *Ariel trips down the stairs leaving*
Gooper Blooper: *ariel trips and dies on the way ou- 2slow
Gooper Blooper rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 19
Gooper Blooper: NO, SHE EXITS THE BUILDING IN AN ORDERLY FASHION
Gooper Blooper: AND NOT A SINGLE JOB WAS GIVEN THAT DAY
Jumpropeman: WHAT AN EXIT

---

Jumpropeman: oh my
Jumpropeman: Steam Update News:
Jumpropeman: Final Fantasy V
Jumpropeman: Pre-Purchase now for Steam
Harpy: ...
Harpy: ruby, how much did you bribe steam
RubyChao: nothing
RubyChao hides the bank statements

---

Twists: Dip your corn dogs in your sausage jumbalya gumbo.
Twists: It sounds weird.
Twists: But you won't regret it.

---

Gooper Blooper: Can I just take a moment to let everyone know that Halloween 3 Musketeers bars are called "MuskeFears" and it's wonderful
RubyChao: amazing
Bree: "with SPOOKY RED NOUGAT"
Bree: hyperrealistic nougat
Bree: 2spoop
Gooper Blooper: usually the fun-filled Halloween filling is orange colored
Gooper Blooper: you don't usually see folks go for the red
Draco: BLOOD FLAVOR

---

Cornwind Evil: TIME FOR THIS SANDWICH I BOUGHT FROM A DRUG STORE
Cornwind Evil: WHICH WAS MARKED HALF OFF AND EXPIRED TWO DAYS AGO
Cornwind Evil: BUT HEY I'M SURE IT'LL BE GOOD
Gooper Blooper: oh god
Cornwind Evil: WELL I'M GROWING NEW EARS AGAIN
Cornwind Evil: I'm kidding though: it's a drug store with its own food section I have bought from before and the 'Best Before' date is today
Cornwind Evil: It was okay
Gooper Blooper: the world is safe once more

---

(Concerning Grab-N-Go's fried-on-a-stick foods)

Harpy: "they never turned a profit"
Harpy: i am one step away from correcting this
Gooper Blooper: you got the joke though, right
Harpy: ​then again mary eats them all before they could be sold :U
Gooper Blooper: ​yes
Harpy: deep fried chocolate cheesecake on a stick
Gooper Blooper: ​fried stick sales mysteriously go up during jinako's shift
Bree: does mary like pocky
Bree: it's less "on a stick" and more "a stick"
Bree: but does she like it
Gooper Blooper: Mary likes fud in general, but pocky sounds like a good match
Gooper Blooper: also give cheesecake

---

Bree: lame post because idk what to write blarg
Bree: didn't use my roll because it didn't seem necessary
Bree: whatever the case
Bree: hongmad
Herpaderp: Masamune might be feeling a shiver or two right about now
Herpaderp: dargons,son
Bree: darngons
Bree: bleh fire
Bree: *amity*
Herpaderp: he just wants to fly, but Kojuro won't let him :C
Twists: Raezin, Masamune, and Draco are all waiting in the foyer with a dead Elder God squirming under them. "What took so long out there?" etc.
-things I am totally kidding about of course.
Herpaderp: masamune would probably eat the elder god
Herpaderp: and then have a tummyache because he's a young dragon with a sensitive tummy
Bree: babby dragon
Herpaderp: damn gods give him heartburn
Gooper Blooper: sarah eats it
Gooper Blooper: if her pal okuu can eat a god so can she
Bree: obviously we need amity to do it
Bree: amity has already eaten two opponents this season
Herpaderp: i have plans for masamune to be awesome in raspberryplot finale
Gooper Blooper: hi is amty
Herpaderp: except not really compared to others but ya know
Herpaderp: suddenly amity
Bree: no one expects the ditto inquisition
Twists: I am quite sure you don't really want to eat the god of forbidden knowledge. Such things seem interesting on the lips, but they're hard to swallow, harder to digest, and sour on the soul when one is done.
Twists: ​And you'd know all of Sine's sex secrets, man.
Herpaderp: hong was amity all this time
Bree: ... >​hong being amity all along
Bree: oh my god
Bree: I can't
Bree: stop
Bree: laughing
Bree: helpmeI'mdying
Herpaderp: "ling"
Herpaderp: "give ling"
Bree: now I'm imagining a Star Wars style "Meiling, I am your father" with Meiling and Amity
Gooper Blooper: imagine the reassuring, loving speech Hong gave to Selah the other day after it's run through the amity filter
Bree: just replace 95% of the speech with a big long "fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa​nds"

---

RubyChao: oh god
RubyChao: this typo
RubyChao: "Yuugi's fish crushes his head clean off and in" THE ULTIMATE FISH SWINGING
Twists: I'm not changing it. It was a hell of a halibut. :u

---

Bree: this is random but just because I feel like sharing
Bree: I have headcanons about babby yuugi and how well izumi (hong's wife) knew her
Twists: Yuugi wanted to ride the explosion out like a badass. She had her sunglasses on and everything.
Bree: namely, oni are kind of slack about parenting, it's more "the community raises the children" rather than a specific person raising the oni children
Bree: so yuugi, like most babby oni, just kind of ran amok
Bree: but izumi took a particular liking to her for her exceptional strength and overall attitude and whatnot
Bree: yuugi reminded her of herself
Bree: so she doted on yuugi
RubyChao: :3
Bree: that's what I meant when I said izumi would be mad at hong if he let yuugi die :U
RubyChao: "YOU'RE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH FOR THE NEXT FIVE HUNDRED YEARS" "but-" "NO BUTS"

---

Good Luck, Tiny Pony: I turned Selah's Pokemon into the messiah temporarily, so that was a thing

---

RubyChao: i got to bring back patchysaucer
RubyChao: so that was nice
Jumpropeman: can't stop reading Patchysaucer as Patchysaur

---

Gooper Blooper: ​Praline "my day has been interrupted by ZFRP" a la Mode
RubyChao: ​SHE NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

---

(Concerning Ariel)

RubyChao: two days arrow she killed a dude trying to fuck with nature
RubyChao: *two days ago
RubyChao has archer on the brain
Gooper Blooper: that freudian slip

---

RubyChao: guys, did you know that gallade is ​evil
Jumpropeman: no wai
Herpaderp: gasp
Herpaderp: and i thought the alliance was awesome :C

(later)

RubyChao: barpost, last one since it's late for me
RubyChao: i'm sorry to expose you all to so much concentrated evil
RubyChao: i'm sure it must be tough to handle
Brinehammer: Etch just won't be the same =/
Jumpropeman: I've sprouted horns and a devil tail BI thanks a bunch

---

Jumpropeman: "The Day it Snowed Tortillas"
Jumpropeman: well I know what I'm reading

---

Del joined the chat
Dacor: Hi Del.
Del: i keep appearing in various forms!
Dacor: This isn't even your final form.
Del: it isnt
Del: my final form is an obese dude with a bunch of weird cyberpunk bodymods

---

Herpaderp: >​sara and alex in the same place
Herpaderp: welp
Del Wing: Kek
Gooper Blooper: hurr
iKomodo: lol
RubyChao: jej
Gooper Blooper: can love bloom even in a disaster area
Herpaderp: kathy x black mage bakery donuts
Herpaderp: oh wait, you mean that kinda disaster
Gooper Blooper: I love how consuming celestia's baking is almost a rite of passage for harpchars
Gooper Blooper: it's one of the first things they do, seems like
iKomodo: ...I can't do this next one
iKomodo: it's a full cycle of the whole lol lel kek thing
Herpaderp: its a rite of passage stacy didn't take
Herpaderp: :P
Herpaderp: because stacy doesn't need it
Herpaderp: the baked goods are too good, goops
Herpaderp: you have a lot to live up to

---

Good Luck, Tiny Pony: >​you... you... tall french fry
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: this is
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: the best line
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: of the entire season
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: for me
Herpaderp: so the story in a nutshell: never let a mystic replicate a siren's tats
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: the sheer devastation
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: of that burn
Herpaderp: this 40 year old woman is trying hard to reclaim her youth

---

Good Luck, Tiny Pony: so yes many many thank
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: I am full of thank today
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: you might even say I've got
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: thank memes
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: I'll just see myself out
Gooper Blooper: thank memes bro
Herpaderp: don't thank Meme tho

---

SteelKomodo: mum let me try some cheese and ale crisps
SteelKomodo: they taste good
SteelKomodo: chances of getting drunk on them - 0% :<
RubyChao: what about getting crunk
SteelKomodo: equally minimal
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: and now I want a strong drink
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: except it's like 10:45 in the morning
SteelKomodo: D:
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: I even have a bottle of jack daniel's single barrel from 2000 I haven't finished yet. I mean, it was bottled in 2000, I only purchased it around... 7 years ago actually. Right when I turned 18, or thereabouts.
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: A lot of my booze is like that - the most recent purchase of actual hard liquor I made was two years ago, if I recall right.
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: just this small cabinet full of alcohol that's taking me forever to get through
SteelKomodo: hahaha
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: I swear I'm not even going to finish the single barrel until I'm 30
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: if that.
SteelKomodo: good luck, man
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: and then I can brag about how long this bottle has lasted to my friends and be a truly pompous ass
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: it will be my second most prized possession
SteelKomodo: hahahaha
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: the first being the sealed air bubble I got in place of a fortune cookie that one time I ordered chinese a few weeks ago

---

Bree: pls give all the support on the day before his first big plot <3
RubyChao lends Tom his energy
SteelKomodo: \o/
Gooper Blooper: \o/
Gooper Blooper: do it, tom
Gooper Blooper: let us kill the asshole
Del Wing: \o/
Good Luck, Tiny Pony: *absorbs positive energy and changes form*
Good Luck, Tiny Pony changed name to Good Luck, Large Pony
Gooper Blooper: Your TINY PONY is evolving!
Gooper Blooper: link
Good Luck, Large Pony: Man I am a bitchin' horse.

---

Gooper Blooper: *Unity plot happens, Tom resizes chatzy and the forum and uses them side by side in two windows just so he doesn't have to tab in*
Good Luck, Large Pony: ...*jots this idea down for later*

---

Bree is a fat seal
Bree teeters
Bree wobbles
Bree flops


---

Bree: "A BIRD, PIT"
iKomodo: "A CHEMIST, DIRK"
Gooper Blooper: A BUTT, DIRK
Bree: a duck, burt

---

Harpy: how big IS this ship
RubyChao: AS BIG AS A SHIP

---

Jumpropeman: Inch High Investigations will happen in a bit, just wanted to give people time to decompress and all
Jumpropeman: *doesn't spoiler that for some reason*
Jumpropeman: *I'm a madman!*
Gooper Blooper: YOU'RE A LOOSE CANNON JRM
RubyChao: AAAAAAAAH
RubyChao melts from the spoiler

---

Harpy: i'm going to a medival festival this weekend
Gooper Blooper: neat
Gooper Blooper: be the sarah
Harpy: i'll take lots of pics and maybe just
Harpy: THEY HAVE MAC AND CHEESE ON A STICK, GOOPS
Harpy: MAC AND CHEESE
Harpy: ON A STICK
Gooper Blooper: be the mary
Harpy: i'm sorry
Harpy: i'm already
Harpy: the mari
Gooper Blooper: cosplay as mary, no one will ever know
Harpy: i'm not a redhead D:
Harpy: and i wear like
Harpy: mario shirts
Gooper Blooper: mary-o
Harpy: i can't miss even a moment to show how much of a dork i am
Harpy: also might be going with ivel
Harpy: whom i almost called alex

---

SteelKomodo: my bonsai shears have arrived
SteelKomodo: let's do this
SteelKomodo: bbl
Harpy: mkay
SteelKomodo: back
SteelKomodo: mostly trimmed off all the weird sticky-out bits
SteelKomodo: and i'm gonna give it some time to heal before i do some proper trimming
Bree: the mental image of cute nerdy british guy tending a cute babby bonsai tree is 2adorable
Bree: all the squee
SteelKomodo: bree pls [blushing] ​
Bree: no, u pls
Bree: stop being adorable
SteelKomodo: i don't think i can :U

---

Harpy: skyrim status: died to some dude wanting to kill some noble.. reload, decide to cast blizzard on their asses
Harpy: and so the mighty kisha shouts
Harpy: "FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU"
Bree: "FUS RO EAT MY SHIT"
Harpy: as the cold, wintery winds beseiged them and chilled their blood and skin til their hearts turned as solid as ice

---

Brinehammer: Emma is 100% committed to turning Black Mage into chunky salsa.
Bree: "Etch, you're bringing the tortilla chips, right?" "...what?"
Gooper Blooper: *emma rolls 3s*
Brinehammer: ^^^ all day
Brinehammer: *Rolls a point five, turns foot into a tortilla*

---

(During the Unity battle)

Gooper Blooper: oh my god
Gooper Blooper: ​that double 1
Good Luck, Tom Plotty: I rolled three critfails
Good Luck, Tom Plotty: and one
Good Luck, Tom Plotty: was the goddamn confetti cannon
RubyChao: reminder that jester chao is secretly the destroyer

---

RubyChao: just copy and paste
RubyChao: nobody will ever know
iKomodo: Holy shit
Gooper Blooper: make sure to add more black people
Gooper Blooper: gotta be hip with the kids

---

Cornwind Evil: Talking about wrestling
Cornwind Evil: "It gave us what will forever be my favorite JR call of all time: 'Buhgawd, those PUSH-UPS! Those intimidating push-ups... FROM THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY!' He knew the words were stupid before they left his lips but he put 110% into them regardless."

---

RubyChao:


SteelKomodo: whut
RubyChao: i haff no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment