Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Chatzy Madness Volume 136: Don't Hurt Our Feelings

byeah: . . . Oh my god
byeah: A 21 on the fucking tractor
byeah: And it's going
byeah: Toward Spongebob Fucking Squarepants
Bree: pls have Viola wax philosophical/go on a purple-prosey creepy analysis of spongebob
byeah: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
byeah: Alternatively go all Spongebob to Squidward on poor Tenshi
RubyChao: "ARE YOU FEELING THE SPOOK NOW, TENSHI"

---

Deleter: I am the last bastion of sanity here

---

Cornwind Evil: Yuck, Red lost
Gooper Blooper: what else is new, CW
Cornwind Evil gives Gooper The Knee That Beat John Cena and Triple H But Did Not Beat Randy Orton.

---

Saberwulf: Oh by the way Del, my sister thinks you're awesome because I told her "yeah that's Jake he thinks skeletons, robots and moonbase alpha are the height of comedy"
Deleter: They are though
Kirbree: #truefacts

---

M Sheep: I keep thinking I've exited out of this tab I've got open, only to keep noticing every ten or so minutes that I, in fact, have not
M Sheep: and it is still there
M Sheep: I feel like I'm in a bad creepypasta

---

Gooper Blooper: What animal is a Fairplayah supposed to be?
RedSpy: It's
RedSpy: 8D
RedSpy: 8D
RedSpy: 8D
RedSpy: 8D
RedSpy: A CHEETAH
Gooper Blooper: oh god

---

Gooper Blooper: I remember in elementary school one of my classrooms had these coloring pages featuring cartoon character representations of colors
Gooper Blooper: And they had rhyming phrases
Gooper Blooper: The only one I remember is Orange
Gooper Blooper: They had to invent a word
Cornwind Evil: Shoulda rhymed it with door hinge
Saberwulf: Was it Blorange
Saberwulf: Because that's an actual place
Saberwulf: It's in England I believe
Gooper Blooper: They used "torange" in the context that it was the name of a dance
Kirbyropeman: apparently an archaic word of sporangium is sporange
Kirbyropeman: which works
Gooper Blooper: "Orange, Orange, danced the Torange"
Gooper Blooper: Even as a kid I knew it was a cop-out
Cornwind Evil: Did they have Purple and Silver?
Saberwulf: Apparently Torange is a Persian resteraunt in Florida
Kirbyropeman: *plans to have a character dance the torange this RP year*
Cornwind Evil: Those are also very hard to rhyme
Gooper Blooper: I don't remember
Cornwind Evil: *Lisa dances the Torange*
Cornwind Evil: Zephyrus runs across the whole ship, holding up the PG-13 sign

---

RedSpy: I am so so sorry for the tortured Hang Ten pun, btw
Kirbree: you should be, Spy
Kirbree: you should be
Gooper Blooper: The more tortured the pun, the better it works
Gooper Blooper: I imagine Wheelergame's characters to be named by the mastermind behind The Pac-Man Riddle And Joke Book
RedSpy: HEY M SHEEP
RedSpy: WHAT DO YOU CALL PAC-MAN IN A BATMAN SUIT
RedSpy: PATMAN
RedSpy: LAUGH

---

M Sheep: And then Eleven Thirty sank to the bottom of the ocean where he drowned and died
M Sheep: THE END

---

RedSpy: I have work so I need to sleep by ~11:30, need to churn posts out as soon as possible
RedSpy: I am a machine
RedSpy: I am THE MACHINE
RedSpy: CW
RedSpy: HOW DOES THE MACHINE DO WHAT HE DOES
Cornwind Evil jumps off my bed and crotches myself on the staircase.
Cornwind Evil: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
RedSpy: AND I'M-A CALLING IN MY ASSIST
RedSpy: THE SHOCKMASTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE​EEEEEER
Cornwind Evil falls over a wooden beam
Cornwind Evil loses his glitter-covered stormtrooper helmet.

Cornwind Evil: THEY CALL ME THE SHOCKMASTTERRRR
Cornwind Evil: YOU'VE RULED THE WORLD LONG ENOUGH SID VICIOUS RED SPY
Cornwind Evil: YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?

---

Kirbyropeman: Penko is going full Devil Ed Side Character
Kirbyropeman: Lift the unliftable
Parasol Kirby: are you kissing me
Parasol Kirby: *kidding
Kirbyropeman: maybe we are kissing you [lovestruck]
Parasol Kirby: lol
MORE LIKE BELONGS IN THE TRASH: O-oh my
Parasol Kirby: i kissed a spy and I liked it
Parasol Kirby: the taste of eggs and bacon
Parasol Kirby: i have no idea what's going on

---

M Sheep: have a tiny post
Kirbree: Sheep takes the pixies and turns them into more horror
M Sheep: Also, I may have gone in an entirely different direction than Bree wanted with that post
Gooper Blooper: shockingly, sheep made horror
M Sheep: I literally cannot help myself
M Sheep: I'm like the riddler

---

M Sheep: Night, Chao
M Sheep: night, Wulf
M Sheep: Night, Harpy
Kirbyropeman: now that all the rabble is out, we can talk brass tacks
M Sheep: Night, Kirby
Kirbyropeman: How many brass tacks are we buying?
M Sheep: Night, Jrm
Kirbyropeman: *slaps sheep*
Kirbyropeman: SNAP OUTTA IT
M Sheep: I needed that
Kirbyropeman: *sheep starts RPing cute cuddly characters*
M Sheep slaps Jrm
Kirbyropeman: I slapped too hard D:
M Sheep: SNAP OUTTA IT
Kirbyropeman changed name to Jumpropeman
Jumpropeman: oh, thank you
Jumpropeman: *slaps... dat ass B)"
M Sheep: :/
Jumpropeman: *Slaps self again*

---

Cornwind Evil: Pairing for me: Ash X Christine
Cornwind Evil: DONE ALREADY *marks it off*
M Sheep: EdythxGrendel
M Sheep: It's Beautyyyyy and the Beeeeeeeast
Kirbyropeman: "I'm sorry Leo, he just reminds me so much of the demon that plagued me my whole life"
M Sheep: Ahahahaha

---

Jumpropeman: guess who's back!
M Sheep: Sakura Atari?

---

RubyChao: can't sleep
RubyChao: yaaaay

(five minutes later)

RubyChao: and now i am sleepy
RubyChao: funny how that works

---

Bree: Utsuho vs. Charlie match, Charlie lasts 2.003 milliseconds
Bree: Utsuho given trophy for fastest KO in history of Fite Club
Cornwind Evil: Utsuho Wins By Doing Absolutely Nothing

---

Jumpropeman: due to monetary limitations, this year's big bar brawl will take place in a cardboard box
RubyChao: is it
RubyChao: myriam's box
RubyChao: (bigger on the inside)
Jumpropeman: Myriam wins. Homefield advantage
Cornwind Evil: Myriam has a TARDIS
Bree: Myriam confirmed for 13th Doctor
Bree: it's why she hides her face. she's David Tennant under there.

---

Draco changed name to HI I AM DAISY
HI I AM DAISY HI I AM DAISY HI I AM DAISY HI I AM DAISY HI I AM DAISY HI I AM DAISY HI I AM DAISY HI I AM DAISY


---

Deleter joined the chat
Deleter: Poopbutt
SteelKomodo: del pls
Deleter: No

---

an exhausted puddle of spy joined the chat
SteelKomodo: ey spy
Jumpropeman: howdy spidey
an exhausted puddle of spy seeps into the corner
Gooper Blooper: hi spy
Gooper Blooper: or what's left of spy, that is
an exhausted puddle of spy burbles in response

---

Parasol Kirby: satanic rituals to revive viola
RubyChao: viola becomes ghost, possesses tenshi
Parasol Kirby: ...
Parasol Kirby: that'd creep me out
Gooper Blooper: "Tenshi. Tenshi. I'm in your soul, Tenshi."
RubyChao: "I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS"

---

Jumpropeman: uhhhhhhhhhhh
Jumpropeman: I was trying to find a Mac tonight avatar on google
Jumpropeman: and I found how he's gonna look in the next BBB
Jumpropeman: He can't take this shit no more
Gooper Blooper: 2 DA MAX TONITE

---

Parasol Kirby: having trouble finding supersized pumpkaboo
Youre 2 slow: they are the hardest to find to my knowledge
Parasol Kirby: they are
Parasol Kirby: but the easiest to recognize
Youre 2 slow: *harpy ends up finding a shiny supersized pumpkaboo*
Parasol Kirby: if that happened I would die

(later)

Parasol Kirby: what
Parasol Kirby: "You can't enter that word"
Parasol Kirby: Why can't I name the pumpkaboo viola
Parasol Kirby: is it
Parasol Kirby: TOO SPOOKY?!?
Parasol Kirby: I NAMED IT TENSHI

---

Spy2K: I've got posting
Spy2K: For yooooooooooooooooooooou
Spy2K shits shavings at JRM
Spy2K: *savings
Youre 2 slow: *loses his beard to the shavings* D:

---

Beam Kirby: [11:33:08 PM] HarpyKuro: i can totes imagine dennis smokin weed with kraid
[11:33:20 PM] HarpyKuro: and that's the excuse why kraid takes so long to make himself known
[11:33:46 PM] Rin Kaenbyou: "Man, don't tell her this, but sometimes? My boss can be such a hardass bitch, seriously. It's always "Kraid, defend this!" and "Kraid, attack that!". Gets on a guy's nerves."


---

Cornwind Evil: If all you can do is see people as THE ENEMY, if all you can do is invoke Othering and hence Justification Then yes, you will be put down because who knows who's going to be Othered next?
M Sheep: ^Welcome to Strangvia
M Sheep thinks about editing sig to WELCOME TO STRANGVIA
M Sheep doesn't, because that's a stupid idea

Jumpropeman: *changes his sig to WELCOME TO STRANGVIA instead*
M Sheep shakes fist
M Sheep: Curse you, Jumpropeman!
M Sheep: Cuuuuurse yooooooooooou
Jumpropeman: hopefully by now my sig's civic duty to spreed spelling across the land has succeeded
Jumpropeman: "spreed"
Jumpropeman: clearly it hasn't
RubyChao: i guess not
Cornwind Evil: I think I've mostly gotten it
Jumpropeman: next year, hopefully everyone can spell Loos Vaguess right
M Sheep: I'm pretty sure I've managed to spell Porphyrion differently every time it's come up

---

M Sheep: Gundog scoping out bread
M Sheep: I did not expect this in my RP, but I am glad this is a thing

---

 RubyChao: "Phantoon's eye looked bloodshot and his body was already darkened from damage. His fire was large and blazing red rather than small and light blue. When I got to Maridia, the swimming enemies weren't there and the water had been somewhat drained. Botwoon seemed to be stuck in a hole and one missle killed him."
SteelKomodo: Jobwoon
RubyChao: obviously not zfrp's botwoon
SteelKomodo: :U
SteelKomodo: #Badwoon
SteelKomodo: with the mic in my hands etc

---

Saberwulf: Oh god the Toonami Tumblr reblogged my post
Saberwulf: My dashboard is nothing but more reblog notifications
Saberwulf: Yall should reblog it
Saberwulf: I'm internet famous now
RubyChao: you did it
RubyChao: congratulations

---

SteelKomodo: Ostarion and Botwoon form a "I Beat The Kobbers" club
SteelKomodo: only they turn up :U
Del: "I made badges!"
Del: "...out of bone!"
RubyChao: *Botwoon wriggles around in happiness*

---

M Sheep: As I read through The Great Shopping Trip of 2014 it occurs to me
M Sheep: A villain that opened up a bakery could be the most effective villain in the RP's history
iKomodo: Sheep pls
M Sheep: I now have this image in my head of Skeiron and Carol starring in a buddy cop movie to take down a corrupt bakery
iKomodo: Yissssss
M Sheep: So many bad puns to be had
M Sheep: or corny action movie titles
iKomodo: "I wish I could think of an awesome one-liner to go here!"
M Sheep: Carol and Skeiron in: Dirty Baker's Dozen
Accidentally featuring Peacy P: Yessss
iKomodo: Awesome
M Sheep: Carol and Skeiron in: The Danish Job
Accidentally featuring Peacy P: Skurvy plays the role of the singing, dancing bank robber they must foil
Accidentally featuring Peacy P: "Skeiron, no, that's not you in the mirror!"
M Sheep: Carol and Skeiron in: Doughfinger
Gooper Blooper: An evil bakery opens next to Celestia's to be the Chum Bucket to her Krusty Krab
iKomodo: Somebody save all these
M Sheep: Carol and Skeiron in: Sheep, STAHP
Gooper Blooper: owner tries to steal the secret donut formula
M Sheep: the secret bun formula
Gooper Blooper: What makes those buns so large and soft?

---

Gooper Blooper: "Tenshi, you appear extremely hot."
RubyChao: viola suggests disrobing to cool off

---

M Sheep: working on srs post, so go file yer taxes, read that book you've been neglecting
M Sheep: learn a foreign language

---

Gooper Blooper: Spy
Gooper Blooper: I've got something forrrr youuuuu
Accidentally featuring Peacy P: . . . Oh my god
Gooper Blooper: let the next spy youtube challenge commence
Accidentally featuring Peacy P: Its too good to be a challenge
Gooper Blooper: *Spy's chatzy icon switches to "Watching video"*
Gooper Blooper: lel

---

Cornwind Evil: I love how Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze starts with the whole island being frozen and DK literally being blown into a new time zone and his response upon landing is basically "HOORAY! A NEW ADVENTURE!'
iKomodo: DK is such a chill guy
iKomodo: he don't care, long as it's an adventure
iKomodo: It just means more swinging and bananas for him

---

RubyChao: wait did the stormtroopers run out the door when they just saw the disc was mario kart 666
RubyChao: was that all it took
Beam Kirby: yes
RubyChao: fucking perfect
Beam Kirby: i'm assuming the stormtroopers are a bunch of pussies when it comes to creepypastas
Beam Kirby: either that or really fuckin smart
BREE: the stormtroopers are a bunch of pussies when it comes to everything
BREE: they're stormtroopers

---

Beam Kirby: what if andro hires an exorcist to rid himself of the ghosts
Beam Kirby: WHAT IF THAT EXORCIST IS REIMU
RubyChao: "oh god it's tenshi's friend"
Gooper Blooper: "There is nothing connecting your sleeves to your shirt, just as there is nothing connecting our existence to reality."
Beam Kirby: "...Okay?"

---

Jumpropeman: Jaws is fed up with Sharkism

---

M Sheep: Jack needs to meet Apollo or Myriam, or better yet both at once, at some point.
M Sheep: Just entirely covered in Psylocks
RubyChao: jack meets apollo
RubyChao: apollo is forced to cut it short before his hand dies from lack of circulation

---

Jumpropeman: Elite Beat Agents
Jumpropeman: a fun game that I got all the way to the end on of the hardest difficulty with perfect scores and now I just need to do that last level which means I'll never do it
Gooper Blooper: My little brother got 100% on EBA
Jumpropeman: *kills Gooper's brother and wears his skin* So did I :D

---

(Jumpropeman posts a heart-punching twist)

Jumpropeman: gah
Jumpropeman: posted
Jumpropeman: *immediately hates his post*
Jumpropeman: *throws it in a garbage bin*

(later)

Bad News Spy: Leo
Bad News Spy: Is NOT happy
Gooper Blooper: >Leo not happy
Gooper Blooper: is anyone else shocked
Gooper Blooper: because I'm shocked

---

RubyChao: super metroid knows exactly when you need health or missiles
RubyChao: by giving you the opposite

---

Jumpropeman: I remember doing some sort of brushing your teeth incentive program as a kid
Jumpropeman: kinda like those book reading ones
Jumpropeman: I also remember I couldn't open my toothpaste
Jumpropeman: so what I did is I went to my parents with my toothpaste and brush in hand
BREE: #firstworldproblems ?
Jumpropeman: and do the "toothpaste dance" to convince them to open my toothpaste for me
Droca: The toothpaste dance? D=
Jumpropeman: also as a kid, my brother and sisters and I, whenever we were grounded or in trouble, would get the loudest and most obnoxious toy instruments, march out of time out, and sing "DON'T HURT OUR FEELINGS" to get out of time out. Somehow, this worked occassionally
Droca: Your family is weird.
M Sheep: That's strangely adorable, JRM

---

Jumpropeman: im heading out for now
Jumpropeman: see you lovebirds later
Jumpropeman: or turtle doves
Jumpropeman: I realize lovebirds might have come off wrong
Jumpropeman: GOODBYE PELICANS
Jumpropeman left the chat

---

Beam Kirby: my friends' allergies are acting up
Beam Kirby: expecting relief? TOO BAD, ALLERGY TIME
Del: so r mine
Del: fuck trees
SteelKomodo: Del really is Timbersaw
Del: and grass
Del: and nature in general tbh
RubyChao: del's future career
RubyChao: captain planet villain
SteelKomodo: lolz
Beam Kirby: i luv nature
Del: gonna pave over the amazon
Del: replace it with robotrees
Del: or the set for a godzilla movie

---

Deleter: Zoe woah
Deleter: Woah
Saberwulf: Yeah she can do that
Deleter: Gonna pop some jake sully boners like that grrrrl
Deleter: Kumbha freaking out "oh shit its fucking kali everyone hit the deck"
Saberwulf: haha
Deleter: zoe has to stay like that now
Saberwulf: Forever blue
Deleter: Just walk around being blue
Deleter: And making as many rude gestures to as many different people as possible
Saberwulf: "I can flip off four gits at once! Still working on doing it with my feet, though."
Cornwind Evil: Man, David's DNA isn't a double helix of chromosones
Cornwind Evil: It's just a blank sheet with "DO SOMETHING COOL HERE" scribbled down.
Saberwulf: Hahaha

---

SteelKomodo: dirksephine.txt
SteelKomodo: as is this

---

Bree: CORNWIND
Bree: get on Skype, I have questions
Beam Kirby: he is on skype
Bree: ...................
Bree derp
Bree: I KNEW THAT
Bree: I WAS JUST TESTING YOU
Beam Kirby: aw how cute :U

---

King of Breasts Casual Chat joined the chat
Bree: it's a Spy :O
RubyChao: spyyy
King of Breasts Casual Chat: . . . No, its a typo
King of Breasts Casual Chat: ./shuffles away in embarrassed realization
King of Breasts Casual Chat changed name to King of Beasts Casual Chat
Beam Kirby: hahaha
Beam Kirby: oh bby
Bree: but...but King of Breasts was funnier...

---

(After demolishing the open sections of Sir Rufflington's lair, the kobbers are tripped up badly by a dark sliding tunnel)

Eddie: MY CLIENT DARK TUNNEL CONQUERED THE STREAK
Eddie: MY CLIENT
Eddie: DARK TUNNEL
Eddie: CONQUERED
Eddie: THE STREAK
Eddie: Myyyyyyyyyy client
Cornwind Evil shoves a rag in Paul Spyman's mouth.

---

Gooper Blooper: SarahHealsVictor.gif
RubyChao: #ruined

---

RubyChao: i should finish hatsworth someday
RubyChao: i got to the final boss but it trashed mem
RubyChao: *me
Jumpropeman: meem
Gooper Blooper: http://media.moddb.com/images/downloads/1/41/40340/Meem.png
iKomodo: MeeM
Cornwind Evil sets everything on fire to keep that MEME dead.
Jumpropeman: MeeM
Gooper Blooper: *makes Hypotenuse fight MeeM for Fite Club BBB4 prep*

---

RubyChao: 1,295 vs. 1,246
RubyChao: still ahead of jrm lel
RubyChao: LEL
Jumpropeman: *writes 50 posts of Kalisha just being sad tonight*
Beam Kirby: kalisha i'm sorry
Eddie: Still so, so behind
Beam Kirby: bitch will pay

---

Beam Kirby: fuck
Beam Kirby: oh nvm
Beam Kirby: ivel and i did beat the game and I did not hallucinate beating it
Beam Kirby: [12:28:08 AM] Ivelchild: I was Gray Knight
[12:28:12 AM] Ivelchild: pfft

Beam Kirby: i was pink knight
Beam Kirby: aka top fap
Beam Kirby: ...
Beam Kirby: *FAB
Beam Kirby: *I MEAN FAB
Beam Kirby: OH GOD TYPO

---

Cornwind Evil: There are few horror films I would never recommend
Cornwind Evil: One is so bad however I won't even say its name
Jumpropeman: serbian film
Cornwind Evil: Nope, something else.
Jumpropeman: Scooby Doo Meets the Boo Brothers
Cornwind Evil: YES! THAT ONE! ARGH!
Jumpropeman: I'M SORRY D:
Cornwind Evil: I'm reminded of a fanfic that crossed Scooby Doo with the Lovecraft mythos
Cornwind Evil: It was short

---

Beam Kirby: have i told you about our lord and savior, gooper blooper?

---

RubyChao: oh sheep, apparently you expressed interest in the rpg maker xp part of that bundle
RubyChao: were you able to get it
M Sheep: Naw
RubyChao: do you want rpg maker xp because i ended up with it and i don't need it
M Sheep: Oh!
M Sheep: Well, if you are offering, certainly!
M Sheep: How does this happen?
RubyChao: okay, hang on then
M Sheep: How do I internet?
M Sheep: Do I need to unzip my hard-drive?
RubyChao: i'm trying it figure it out myself lel
M Sheep bangs coconuts together
M Sheep continues banging coconuts together in the fanatical assumption TECHNOLOGY will happen

---

RubyChao: Play Metroid 2 here, one of the best flash games ever made!
Welcome to Metroid Elements, the sequal to the game Metroid Genesis, only in the style of the classic Metroid games.

RubyChao: >​metroid elements
RubyChao: >​best flash games
RubyChao: Um
SteelKomodo: um
SteelKomodo: um indeed
Gooper Blooper: "WELCOME TO METROID ELEMENTS"
Gooper Blooper: *jobs*

---

RubyChao: everett needs to come back :<
Jumpropeman: he was slated to, but no point to come back in time for me to leave :P
Jumpropeman: "I'm back everybody!" Sits down like a statue for 7 days
RubyChao: it's andromalus' curse

---

RubyChao: >​cornwind villain questioning our motives
RubyChao: WHAT A TWIST

---

M Sheep: augh, my back
M Sheep: sent out pms
Jumpropeman: sheep's typing is so intense he threw out his back doing it

---

8: I'M ABOUT TO LOSE
8: LAST TRACK
8: TO YOSHI
8: SUDDENLY SHIT OUTTA NOWHERE
8: RED SHELL BEANS HIM IN THE AS
8: I TURN TO LOOK WHO WAS IN THIRD: IT'S LUDWIG
8: BROTHER, THANK YOU

---

RubyChao: spy.txt
RubyChao: "The true name of this article is "The Old Psychic Lady with the Evil Eye Who Reads Fortunes and Knows Everything Before it Happens". The title has been shortened to save space."
iKomodo: #ExpandDong
Deleter: What on earth is that from
Deleter: The caption i mean
M Sheep: Chao, are you creepypastaing again?
RubyChao: the mariowiki
RubyChao: both of those are from the mariowiki
RubyChao: the super show was weird
M Sheep: >​pie
Deleter: Is the mario wiki like the transformers wiki in that its super sarcastic all the time
M Sheep: Well now I'm hungry
M Sheep: Transformer wiki is the best
RubyChao: nah it's hilarious in that it somehow manages to be completely straightfaced when describing things that are absolutely ridiculous
RubyChao: "In Dinosaur Dilemma, Bowser has his minions begin abducting all the dinosaurs in Dinosaur Island, so he can "prove" his theory that the dinosaurs went extinct due to not looking both ways before they crossed the street; once the dinosaurs and all evidence of their existence are gone and his theory is thus "proven" true, Bowser intends to be awarded the Snowbell Prize (feeding the cooked dinosaurs to the committee awarding it) and be named curator of the Mushroom Kingdom Museum of Natural History, conveniently located across the street from Mushroom Palace, which he plans on pelting with garbage."
Deleter: Hahahahahaha
Deleter: The super show is fucking insane
M Sheep: I don't even know how to respond to that
Deleter: Bowser has the best plans
Deleter: We need a return to goofy shit like that
Cornwind Evil: The writers were just having fun
Deleter: Bring back the super show
RubyChao: "When HAL was unveiled to the Mario Bros., Einstein asked HAL to give them a demonstration, and succeeded in ordering a pepperoni pizza with no anchovies or fried eggs. After Einstein left, Mario and Luigi began asking HAL to prepare numerous other pizzas. However, the glitch in HAL's system soon resulted in numerous bizarre pizzas, including golf pencil pizza and nurse shoe pizza. Needless to say, Mario and Luigi were not pleased with their new computer."
M Sheep: I-he had to specifically ask for no eggs on his pizza?
M Sheep: Is egg the default topping of the mushroom Kingdom?
RubyChao: nah that's from one of the live action episodes in brooklyn
RubyChao: which probably just makes it weirder
RubyChao: oh one of my personal favorites
RubyChao: "Mario is shocked at what Roxanne is talking about, and Roxanne reminds him that fifteen years ago, he made a promise to her that she could buy plumbing supplies from him at wholesale prices. Mario tells her that he's relieved, because he thought she had been talking about his promise to marry her."
Deleter: Jesus fucking christ mario
M Sheep: And are golf pencils a thing? Is it just a pencil used for golf? Why would you a need a specific pencil for golf? Wouldn't any pencil do?
M Sheep still stuck on that last one
Deleter: What the fuck were you up to in Brooklyn
RubyChao: they are a pencil used just for golf sheep
M Sheep: But but
RubyChao: they're tiny pencils so that A: you can provide them to golfers for free and B: it makes them easy to carry with your scorecard
RubyChao: that is why they don't just use any pencil
M Sheep: razzmfrazzmnogoodraffamf​raffm
RubyChao: "It was only when Mario and Luigi were unpacking Dr. Frankenstein's possessions that they realized that Dr. Frank N. Stein was, in actuality, Dr. Frankenstein." GENIUS DISGUISE
M Sheep: My word!
Deleter: The mario brothers arent known for their deductive skills
M Sheep monocle pip
M Sheep or pop

Deleter: The best they usually do is "princess missing = bowser paid a visit"
M Sheep in fact, ignore the pip

---

Kirby: oh hey its everybody's favorite douchebag
Kirby: i wanna puke on muin
Gooper Blooper: *sexism intensifies*
Kirby: well I have a treat for you all today
Deleter: Is it puke
Gooper Blooper: VOMIT!!!
iKomodo: Del pls
Deleter: Ba dum tish
Gooper Blooper: Muin is a great villain. Instead of Cornwind's usual super-powered demigod, it's just The World's Biggest Asshole

---

Jumpropeman: I both hate and love that Leo and Ricard turned against each other
8: oh?
Jumpropeman: love it because its a cool dynamic, two close friends turned against each other and all that, and its gonna have one helluva payoff i'm sure. Hate it because LEO AND RICARD WHY D:
8: I'm so glad you like it :D
M Sheep basks in the despair

---

Kirby: WOULD YOU LIKE A HOLOGRAPHIC SNUBBULL, GOOPS
Mobile GB: CARDBOARD WITH POKEMON ON IT *foams at mouth*

---

Kirby: how to draw IPU: first you draw a circle, then you dot the eyes, then you erase it all and punch yourself

---

RubyChao: On the wall were words written in blood, saying "POWER OFF BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE." I obeyed the sign and pressed the POWER button, but the 2DS didn't turn off. I pressed the HOME button, but it didn't work, either. I took the game cartridge out, then the 2DS screeched "PUT THAT GAME BACK IN."
RubyChao: make up your mind, game
M Sheep: "YOU PUT THAT GAME BACK IN RIGHT NOW, YOUNG MAN!"
M Sheep: "OR YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO SPOOKED, MISTER!"

---

Jumpropeman: these asparagus brothers are getting more and more terrifying and less and less like the Adventure Time characters I imagined them as
RubyChao: that's sheep for you
RubyChao: in retrospect i think having victor save them last year may have not been the best idea

---

Cornwind Evil: Ash: Beck, more Durants! We have to fight them!
Cornwind Evil: *One beating later*
Cornwind Evil: Beck: *imprisoned in their nest* I can't believe all of them bit you on the dick.
Cornwind Evil: Ash: *agonized whine*
iKomodo: XD

---

8: WAIT WAIT I GOT IT
8: THE BEST DISGUISE FOR LEO
8: NOBODY WILL EVER SUSPECT A THING
8: GREY KNIGHT WITHOUT THE BOMBS WHICH ARE THE BEST PART SO HONESTLY FUCK THIS CHARACTER HE'S CRUD
Mobile GB: Visible-face knight, nobody suspects a thing
Jumpropeman: *Edyth falls in love with visible-face knight, not realizing its Leo*
8: Andromalus: "Who IS this knight with a face!? I have never heard of such madness!"
Mobile GB: Instead of the dramatic moment of unmasking, it becomes a dramatic visor-flip
Mobile GB: "IT WAS ME, EDYTH"
8: . . . I just realized, Andromalus has no idea what Leo looks like under his mask
Mobile GB: "IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, EDYTH"
8: So that dramatic unmasking will be terrible at striking fear into the hearts of Andromalus
8: "REMEMBER ME!?" ". . . Who?"
8: "Oh. Uh, one second." *runs out, puts helmet on, puts other helmet on over it, runs back in, re-unmasks* "REMEMBER ME!?" *GASP!*
Mobile GB: Keep the old helmet and put it on at the climax
Mobile GB: No wait
Mobile GB: Wear the old helmet under the new helmet
8: . . . Goops I'm incredibly tempted to do that now
8: Poor Leo will probably have, like, heatstroke underneath
Jumpropeman: Leo will just have helmet under helmet under helmet
Mobile GB: Oh you already mentioned that BUT STILL
Jumpropeman: like those jokes about scooby doo villains with multiple masks
M Sheep: And under THAT helmet is another helmet
M Sheep: Leo great reveal: His face is actually another helmet
Mobile GB: Leo's face just happens to look the same as his helmet
Jumpropeman: leo's true face
8: Leo was actually just three tiny Ricards piloting him like a Gundam

No comments:

Post a Comment