Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Sarahkin Invade Your 3DS

Have you been up at night wishing that Ariel Sierra could make cameo appearances in your vidya? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.

Thanks to a few afternoons of messing around in the Mii Maker, ol' Unca Goops  is here with a special gift: Six Miis based on ZFRP! All four of Celestia's kids are present and accounted for, but sadly the Mii Maker is quite limited in terms of non-standard humans so Celestia herself is impossible to make. Bringing the roster to six are two extra characters - one you'd expect and one you wouldn't!

To use these codes, grab your 3DS, open the Mii Maker, and find the option to get QR codes under the sharing settings. Then point the 3DS at your screen. The Miis should appear on your system.


EDIT: Click "Read More" for mugshots of the Miis.



2 comments:

  1. They have no noses >_>

    Are the birth dates of the miis coordinated with their first RP appearances? I noticed Rebecca's was at least.

    Alex doesn't look right without that idiot hair though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't look right with noses, as neither the source material nor my own drawings gave them one.

      I didn't think to do that with their birthdays. Rebecca, Alex, and Sarah were made last year so I don't remember what I did with their birthdays, and Gloria, Ariel, and Josephine were made a few days ago and I never set anything for their birthdays at all. Rebecca having a birthday that matches her debut would be pretty crazy if I didn't set it up beforehand, but I don't remember if I did.

      Tragically, there is no option for an idiot hair.

      Delete