Friday, January 20, 2012

What Have I Become?


"What is it?"
"Aside from being a PlayStation game? I dunno. Help me flip it over."


"...Are you freaking kidding me."
"SQUEEEEEE ALEEEEEEEEEX"

Widow Maker begins looking through the instruction manual. 

"Lessee here...  'Ramza Beoulve' has two successful older brothers serving in the military and sports a sword, an ahoge, and an inferiority complex."

She notices some fine print.

"'This is a true story. Some names have been changed to protect the privacy of those involved.' Welp."

(Dammit, Harpy, look what you made me do.

Now to wait for the memory card to arrive. Derp.)

4 comments:

  1. You could have gotten it over the PS3's PSN thingy... for maybe cheaper :V

    I REGRET NOOTHING :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the PSP version, added stuff and better translation :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUT I DON'T HAVE A PSP EITHER D:

    Also I am totally down for Engrish. Bad translations are funny!

    ReplyDelete