Friday, October 7, 2011

Gezora welcomes you!

Gezora is master of all it surveys.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to find Gezora toys? There are a number of them out there, but almost all are stupidly expensive. This little toy was a mere five dollars with free shipping, so I snatched it up. Got lucky there, too - I see people on eBay trying to peddle this tiny plastic toy for twenty dollars. Completely unacceptable. No three-inch toy is worth that much.

Pity the tip of one arm came off, though. I have no idea how it happened - I just picked him up one day and saw he was damaged.

Gezora is aware it has a damaged arm. Gezora asks that you not worry, as it is not painful.

When it comes to Godzilla toys, you got two main camps - the Bandai crowd and the Bullmark crowd. The former toys are liked for their close resemblance to the movie monsters they emulate, while Bullmark toys are often wildly inaccurate with four-legged monsters standing on two legs and monsters that are supposed to be brown getting colored neon yellow with pink highlights instead. I love Bandai toys and loathe Bullmark, but with Gezora it was Bullmark or bust, and Gezora's inexplicable pink spots are relatively tame in comparison to his mostly-accurate body, so I rolled with it.

Gezora is considering frying up some lobster in celebration of Hardcore Prawn's victory. Gezora wonders if you will join it?

Gezora stands at about three inches in height and has posable arms and head.

1 comment:

  1. Man, don't I know it....I've wanted a Gezora figure for some time...(okay, so maybe it was when I stumbled on to ZooFights...)
    But they are indeed very priceyT_T

    ReplyDelete