Friday, November 6, 2015

Chatzy Madness Volume 216: Poop Plot

RubyChao: who wants to know my absolutely terrible voltorb nickname
Bree: me
RubyChao: DIEode
RubyChao: written exactly like that
RubyChao: it's 5spooky
Bree: hahaha

---

U Pig joined the chat
Delcation: its m sheep's final form!

---

Bree: so you possibly maybe know about my insane phobia of bugs, just any kind of bug at all
Bree: especially wasps and bees
Bree: seriously I'm terrified of them beyond all reason
U Pig: I did not
Bree: so I was heading back inside after we went to the grocery store today and I walked through the grass and almost nearly stepped on a bee
Bree: and by that I mean my foot was like a full twelve inches away from that bee but it was there and in existence so normally I'd flip out and hastily retreat
U Pig: Ah
Bree: but I swear to god I stopped and said "oops, sorry bikker"
Bree: and then just went on in
U Pig: Ahahaha
Bree: and then I got inside and realized
Bree: oh my god
Bree: how was I not terrified
Delcation: #Ruined
Bree: is #ruined a substitute for therapy?
Bree: WHO KNEW
U Pig: Well, I didn't see that coming
U Pig: Well, uh, huh
U Pig: that is interesting
Bree: I'd still be terrified if it was flying around me or something, #ruined can't work miracles
Bree: but hey, your dumb bee mutant made the bee silly and that meant I wasn't scared of it
Bree: neat
Bree: I thought you should know :U

---

RubyChao: anyhow will work on finishing off raven's cry
RubyChao: but if neo kobbers stuff starts i will be there
Gooper Blooper: wait hold up
RubyChao: i will feel the SIREN CALL and, i dunno, throw sori at them to have her make sure it's on th-
RubyChao: yeah?
Gooper Blooper: Are you actually playing Raven's Cry or watching an LP
RubyChao: LP
Gooper Blooper: oh okay :V
RubyChao: there's no fucking way i'd blow 55 dollars on that game
RubyChao: i am not jumpropeman
Gooper Blooper: yeah I was gonna say
RedSpy: Note to self: buy everyone Raven's Cry next Steam Sale
Gooper Blooper: be brave
RubyChao: fun fact: these guys also did an LP of Ride to Hell Retribution
RubyChao: i may have mentioned it
Gooper Blooper: it turns out "these guys" is JRM and an unwilling FV
RubyChao: but one of my favorite joke theories that has arisen is that the bad games are connected
RubyChao: via - oh my god
RedSpy: Oh my god xD
RubyChao: that'd be hilarious
RubyChao: - via the ride to hell protag being the descendant of the raven's cry one
Gooper Blooper: "Today we're gonna play Shannon Tweed's Attack of the Groupies!" "Must we?"
Gooper Blooper: FV just spamming the annotations with deviantart links to try and distract JRM
RubyChao: oh my god
RubyChao: so
RubyChao: they stabbed this one villain
RubyChao: cue the quest log popping up with
RubyChao: "Time is have a conversation with [villain we just killed]"
Gooper Blooper: talk to their corpse
iKomodo: Pffffft
iKomodo: Raven's Cry sounds desperately unfinished
iKomodo: and in need of a QA department
Gooper Blooper: the video that was first linked here when the game first came out is really all you need to know how bad Raven's Cry is
RubyChao: it is
RubyChao: Raven's Cry 101

(later)

RubyChao: i have finished watching RAVEN'S CRY
RubyChao: that was a wild ride
RubyChao: ride to hell retribution was better in terms of being spectacularly bad
RubyChao: but goddamn, raven's cry was a worthy successor

---

RubyChao: ​>​eagles mcliberty
RubyChao: ​did cleft name him
Gooper Blooper: ​no but cleft would have rooted for him
Clefairpy: ​does he have eagle car insurance
Gooper Blooper: ​LOOK AT THOSE LOW RATES

---

Clefairpy: Frankie gets involved in gunplot somehow
Morae: He directs the misguided but beautiful love affair between Forsaken and Shara's murderguns.
Morae: It's a beautiful story of amor between cursed objects of death! =b
Clefairpy: "Both of you guys need to keep it in your pants, christ."

---

Cornwind Evil: I HAVE GIVEN VEN SOME READING MATERIAL
Cornwind Evil: HE DECIDED TO READ THE FIRST ISSUE BEFORE I COULD WARN HIM NOT TO READ IT WHILE EATING
Cornwind Evil: OOPS
M Sheep: Cw, why

---

Saberwulf: My dad just finished watching Snowpiercer, and his opinion was "that movie made no sense"
Saberwulf: SHUT UP DAD I LIKE THAT MOVIE
Clefairpy: he doesn't have the right mindset
Saberwulf puts on loud korean music and cries into Girls' Generation makeup

---

Gooper Blooper hopes for more cute tenshi in denial because he loves this pairing
Gooper Blooper: it's so ridiculous on the surface and yet it just works
RubyChao: tenshi will keep denying then
RubyChao: just friends
RubyChao: that's all they are
RubyChao: friends and nothing more
Gooper Blooper: gotta milk it as long as possible, not much time left
RubyChao: and then clair beats them
RubyChao: and they have to spend another month training
RubyChao: and keep denying
Gooper Blooper: clair I swear to god

---

RedSpy: I finally did it
RedSpy: I finally showed my friend The Mirror Never Lies
Cornwind Evil: And now he is no longer your friend
RubyChao: shots fired
RedSpy: Nah, he thought it was hilarious
RedSpy: These days DKC is our cooldown from Lets Watch Bad Anime Night

---

Clefairpy: Chao, you ready
RubyChao crashes in like a fucking meteor
RubyChao: yes

---

Draco: "The people are nice too, for the most part. Except that guy, Professor Vector. He's a butthead. HEY, VECTOR! WHERE'S MY MEDICAL ROBOT, YOU BIG JERKFACE."
Jumpropeman: Shen 2.0 surprisingly takes more than a month to make
M Sheep: WHAT
M Sheep: THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
M Sheep investors immediately pull their money
M Sheep: "So, I've heard about this Yahoobot..."

---

Jumpropeman left the chat
Jumpropeman joined the chat

Jumpropeman: woops, /bye is not how you roll

---

M Sheep: augh
M Sheep: I've got the bicycle horn cover of that one Evangelion song suck in my head
M Sheep: just
M Sheep: over
M Sheep: and over
M Sheep: again
M Sheep: I HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD WHAT THE ACTUAL SONG SOUNDS LIKE

---

RubyChao: important question for sheep
RubyChao: is junko very disapproving of the car being driven on a roof right now
M Sheep: You can bet your biscuits she is
RubyChao: good
RubyChao: BECAUSE ​THEY'RE ​EVIL

(later)

RubyChao: i can't get over the fact
RubyChao: that jester chao has consistently gotten the highest attack rolls each time
RubyChao: the fuck did you do, nue

(later)

RubyChao rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 21
RubyChao: so uh
RubyChao: apparently jester chao is just
RubyChao: completely unstoppable now

(later)

Draco: Clearly, he should join the next Brawl.
Clefairpy: i love you jester chao
M Sheep: it was the jokebook man
M Sheep: You shouldn't have given him that jokebook
M Sheep: His inability to tell jokes was the only thing holding him back

---

Draco: I should probably go before I start thinking up awful things to make in Photoshop. ​Like Hansel with Fabio hair.
Jumpropeman: im sorry draco, you must stay and make that
Draco sighs.
Morae: You must.

(later)

Draco: Well, JRM, you asked for it:


Jumpropeman: yes
Jumpropeman: yes
Jumpropeman: so freaking yes
Clefairpy: ahahaha
Clefairpy: haha
Clefairpy: oh god
Saberwulf: That's amazing Draco

---

Gooper Blooper: I was a regular on GameFAQs in 2004 when TTYD came out so I was pretty much at Vivian Gender Argument Ground Zero
Gooper Blooper: it was bad
Ownzone Brommander: Oh god that shit
RubyChao: rip goopy
iKomodo: Goops pls
Jumpropeman: >​mariowiki using the word cisgender
Jumpropeman: this is truly the 2010s
RubyChao: WELCOME TO THE FUTURE

---

Jumpropeman: screw Battle Towers and BP
Jumpropeman: they take so freaking long to farm
Jumpropeman: everything about Pokemon SUUUUUUCKS *continues to max out the in-game clock in every version*

---

Morae: My soda bottle says to Share a Coke with Jonesy.
WorkDel: gasp
Morae: This is clearly fate intervening. :U

---

Tom: why do I have 6 tabs of srs open
Tom: how did this happen

---

Jumpropeman: srspost
Jumpropeman: the opinions of this spirit are not necessarily those of the JRM Corporation and its affiliates
Jumpropeman: *flounders as dialogue he has been planning all year can't match the ideas in his head*
RubyChao: that's what you said about actaeus too :I
Jumpropeman: *FLOUNDERS SO HARD*
Jumpropeman: I'm floundering so hard they offered me a role opposite Ariel in Little Mermaid

---

ReeR: Chao is to Gloria as Vince McMahon is to muscle
ReeR: . . . Now I'm just imagining vincefaint.gif, but with stills of Gloria replacing the flexing
Gooper Blooper: the one that makes him fall over is the gloria smile

---

(Concerning the subject of the kobbers ruling the world as a governmental body)

ReeR: At least the Kobbers'd do better than Dashcon
Kevvy: ...just imagining a sad kevvy sitting in the middle of that sad, sad ballpit

---

Jester Spy: OOH, ITS FROM THE CHAO
Jester Spy: WE'RE GONNA BE IN RP
Jester Spy: WE'RE GONNA BE RP STARS
Jester Spy: WE'RE GONNA BE IN RP
Jester Spy: OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH IT'S FROM THE CHAO
Jester Spy drifts off into YTPMV hell

---

Draco: Sometimes it is super hard having you people are friends. You're always so nice and honest and won't let me think my RPing is bad no matter how many times I say it. >​=I
Draco: Did I say hard? I meant awesome. =3

---

(Sine finds some cockroach droppings while doing research in the rainforest)

Jumpropeman: I'm sorry Cornwind
Jumpropeman: but from now on
Jumpropeman: no matter what happens here
Jumpropeman: this bit of plot shall be forever known
Jumpropeman: as Poop Plot
Cornwind Evil: JRM, I swear if Gooper labels this in the bar as Poop Plot
Cornwind Evil: I will get you
Jumpropeman: fine, Poop Quest is an acceptable alternative
Draco: What if we call it Pooperation Plot?
Jumpropeman: The Scoop on the Poop
Cornwind Evil: Stop it
Draco: Should we poop a stop to this?

(The sequence was eventually labeled "Sine and co explore a rainforest for poisoned poop")

---

M Sheep: ​"Well that was a thing"​
M Sheep: The reaction to every Sheeppost ever

---

RubyChao: i am glad that this is a tough call
RubyChao: because it means everyone thinks yuugi and regigigas are a fair matchup
SteelKomodo: mmhm
Bree: they are a fair matchup :U
Bree: I feel bad because my vote is going to be so obvious though
Bree: I'm so fucking biased I'm sorry goopy
Bree: I'M SORRY

---

Gooper Blooper: I saw an article this morning about a website that looks at your steam collection, then looks at how often you play Steam, and tells you if it's possible to finish your backlog before you die
Ownzone Brommander: Oh god
Ownzone Brommander: Thats not possible
Ownzone Brommander: For me
Jumpropeman: I'm not doing any math, I see 3,902 hours remaining to complete main storylines and I'm like "that's doable"
Jumpropeman: as long as I play 3 hours a week, I will have 12.44 years to live after
Jumpropeman: I'm fucking dead if I want to do completionist stuff though

---

Jumpropeman: >​sends a text saying "What's food dinner"
Jumpropeman: I'm very hungry :I

---

Gooper Blooper: hey chao, bree
Gooper Blooper: do you two want
Gooper Blooper: some tenshiola
Pie: Hey JRM? -pops open a soylent green- You want some tenshicola?
Gooper Blooper: Another storm outside tonight, as a heads up
Jumpropeman: no thanks, I prefer Hanselcola
Bree: that storm better fuck right off
Bree: bitch I will fucking pwn you
Bree: nothing will stop me from getting my damn tenshiola
Bree: THEY PROMISED
Gooper Blooper: chao must still be busy, I expected him to crash into chatzy at mach 2 when I asked that
RubyChao: yes i am, yes i do
Harpy: hanselcola?
RubyChao: posts will be slow-ish, i apologize
Bree: he has to circle around the globe first
RubyChao: *proceeds to throw Tensuho at Viola in a shocking swerve*
RubyChao: (no)
Bree crams the homework, the class, the teacher, and the entire college into a box
Bree locks the box
Bree crams the thunderstorm in another box
Bree locks the box, puts both boxes in a bigger box, locks the bigger box
Bree throws all the boxes in a closet

RubyChao: bree pls
Bree locks the closet
Bree nukes the entire house from orbit

Bree: NOW POST THE TENSHIOLA
Jumpropeman: *chao dies from the nuke*
Bree: it wasn't his house
Pie: Hansel sticks and grilled Gretal. Think the nuke might have unintentionally killed your participants-
Jumpropeman: Tenshiola will be resolved at the end of Fallout 4
Pie: JRM did it first. :v It's a nuke. Range and radiation spread be the point.
Bree stuffs Jumpropeman and Ven in a box
Pie: What you want, m'arm, is a DOW. :V
Bree locks bigger box closet nuke from orbit etc
Pie: Deployable Orbital Weapon, preferably a precision satellite.

---

Gooper Blooper: >​brine flipped an actual coin in real life as a tractor
Gooper Blooper: neat
Bree: I remember I was going to do a chatzy /flipcoin and I asked tom to call it for me
Bree: like, call heads or tails
Bree: but he thought I was asking him to flip a coin
Bree: and he's like "hang on let me get a coin I think I have a nickel"
Bree: and I'm yelling "TOM PLS" into the mic as he ignores my attempts to correct him and goes and fetches this nickel and flips it

---

Gooper Blooper rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 20
Gooper Blooper: violes wrecking face
Bree: yisssss
Bree: get rekt clair
Bree: so rekt
Bree: VIOLA WILL SEND YOU CRYING HOME TO YOUR MOMMY
Bree: AND YOUR MOMMY WILL SAY "WELL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SUCH A BITCH, DEAR"

---

ReeR: I'm looking at my old cancerian stuff and
ReeR: "They are a pet project of the latest Cancerian emperor, a diminutive and paranoid crab with a height complex. "
ReeR: How anti-canon this became

---

(Viola confesses to Tenshi that she loves her)

Gooper Blooper: posted
RubyChao: oh shit
Kevvy: oh
Kevvy: shit
Kevvy: son
RubyChao: oh boy
RubyChao: time to cook up my own post
Kevvy: i thought you were going to say "oh by the way"
Bree: omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg​omgomgomg
Kevvy: bree hyperventilating
Kevvy: we got you man
Gooper Blooper: fun fact: chao asked me "so it's late and we're RP timing this right"
Gooper Blooper: the answer was no, I was making the post
Gooper Blooper: not doing that to bree
Bree: bree.exe has encountered an error and needs to reboot
ReeR: ITS HAPPENING
Jumpropeman: I assure you I am not as calm as I appear to be about your post Gooper
Bree: neither am I and I'm not acting calm at all so that probably says something
Bree: tenshi is about to respond
Bree: and a puddle slowly rises up from the sidewalk
Bree: slooooooooowly
Bree: into amity
Bree: with this face
Bree: like
Bree: [big grin] [big grin] [big grin] [big grin] [big grin] [big grin] [big grin]
Bree: just staring super hard at tenshi
Bree: with this enormous grin
Jumpropeman: this is me right now

(Tenshi responds that she doesn't know if she loves Viola back)


RubyChao: ok
RubyChao: well friends
RubyChao: it was nice knowing you
RubyChao: know that i will always love each and every one of you
Bree: oh god what is happening
Bree: what are you doing ruby
RubyChao: and that even when i am gone i will live on in your hearts
Jumpropeman: Tenshi be like "NAH BRO I'VE BEEN STRAIGHT THIS WHOLE TIME"
Kevvy: also you need to stay for kevvy
RubyChao: for i
Jumpropeman: AHAHAHAH
RubyChao: have posted
Jumpropeman: THE LONGEST CON
Jumpropeman: GOTCHA
Kevvy: oh my fucking god
Bree: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Bree: ​what​
Bree: ​what is this madness​
Jumpropeman: yo dude
ReeR: THE PUDDING THICKENS
Jumpropeman: this is exactly why i like this pairing
ReeR: I mean the plot
Bree: yes I know I like it too
Jumpropeman: good show chao
Bree: but oh my god ruby why
Bree: why u do dis 2 me
Gooper Blooper: SO GUYS
Gooper Blooper: GUESS WHAT
Kevvy: i really like how this turned out
RubyChao: because this is exactly how i think tenshi would react in this situation
Gooper Blooper: GUESS WHAT YOU GET
Kevvy: more tenshiola
RubyChao: remember
Gooper Blooper: ​YOU GET MORE TENSHIOLA BUILDUP
ReeR: CLIFF_HANGER
Bree: I fucking hate you both
Kevvy: thanks guys
Kevvy: i love you guys
RubyChao: this is a girl who has had few friends
Bree: fffucking
Bree: fuck
Kevvy: just as much as bree hates you
RubyChao: you're welcome
Gooper Blooper: don't look at me
RubyChao: we love you too, bree
Bree: shit fucking goddamn
Bree: hate you
Gooper Blooper shoves chao in front
Bree: so much
Bree: why
RubyChao shoves Goop in front
RubyChao: I LOVE YOU MAN BUT I'M NOT TAKING THIS HEAT
Bree drowns in the feels, gurgling
Tom: *makes no attempt to hide note writing on complex relationship forum RPing*
RubyChao: >​our pairing is inspiring
RubyChao: i'm so proud

---

Jumpropeman: im off too
Jumpropeman: bye
Pi: You go to sleep. D:<
Jumpropeman: i was already asleep D:
Jumpropeman: don't believe chatzy's lies
Jumpropeman left the chat
Pi: Then do it better. :U Do it so well Tom joins you.
Caught Tomwhere In Time: I shall never be able to join him upon the soft, sweet shores of sleep
Caught Tomwhere In Time: for I am Timelost Tom, eternal champion of exhaustion, bound by the whims of chaos to drift upon the waves of eternity
Caught Tomwhere In Time: and in my wretched, immortal life, I bring but one phrase of wisdom, that you might learn and cherish life as I cannot
Caught Tomwhere In Time: and that phrase is
Caught Tomwhere In Time: Fffffffffuck ulcers

---

Harpy: sup guys
SteelKomodo: goes fine
SteelKomodo: you?
Harpy: its all good, eager to let Marisa get beat to a pulp
SteelKomodo: hahaha
Harpy: "YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD" *Kobbers and Neo-Kobbers snapping their fingers as they walk menacingly*

---

RubyChao: aaaaaaaah
RubyChao: stop making the dolls so adorable
RubyChao: it's not fair
Bree: lel
Bree: I didn't even do anything jeez
Bree: melody is just talking to an egg
RubyChao: well she's doing it adorably
RubyChao: so there

---

Wulfo: Wow I forgot Jonesy actually hated Sine more than Jaxx did
Wulfo: Like a lot more
SteelKomodo: how do you forget something like that :U
Wulfo: Well when Jaxx expressed his hate by carving shit into Sine's skull with a knife it usally overshadows others' hate

---

Wulfo: Brine write more warhammer so I can relieve being 17 again except now I have a hot boyfriend
Wulfo: Really the best of both worlds
Bree: wulf
Bree: have I mentioned I hate you sometimes :U
Wulfo: U know u love me bree
YpsspY: Age of Sigmar sounds like it has some fluff that could be cool if they put more thought into it
Bree: I do
YpsspY: But instead we get SIGMARINES FIGHT CHAOS FOR GREAT HONOR
Wulfo: Come join my harem Bree
Bree: but also I'm jealous because you have a hot boyfriend
iDel: Pls do not hate my hot girlfriend :(
Bree: oh god what
iDel: SMASH MOUTH SINGS WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS
Bree: I assume that's a joke
Brinehammer: I'll do what I can ​God help me​

---

M Sheep: tiny post
M Sheep: oh hey
M Sheep: this might be the first message I've posted that won't have my actual signature of "M Sheep Edited this 1 minute ago" plastered on it
M Sheep: LOWER THE CONFETTI
RubyChao shoots Sheep with the confetti cannon point-blank
RubyChao: that's for being an imposter :I
Jumpropeman: it's the Den of Lions, not Den of Beasts
YpsspY: Yes, this is the den of lions
Jumpropeman: *steeples fingers and awaits the edit*
Gooper Blooper: Members Posting: FormerVengeance, M Sheep
Gooper Blooper: poor, poor sheep
M Sheep: I knew I'd mess it up

---

Gooper Blooper finally bothers to look up gameplay footage of Sumireko in her game
Gooper Blooper: ​>​she can attack with traffic signs
Gooper Blooper: well I know what I'm doing now
Harpy: BEEP BEEP MOTHERFUCKER
Bree: sumi is absolutely delightful so far, goopy
RubyChao: doooo iiiit

(later)

RubyChao: thank you for using this character goops
Harpy: sumi
Harpy: you beautiful babe you
Harpy: "AND NOW I WILL PULL A REIMU OUT OF MY HAT"
Gooper Blooper: I just love her design
Gooper Blooper: had to use her
Gooper Blooper: plus she feels so Vegas
Gooper Blooper: what with the whole modern/real-world/magici​an thing she has going
Harpy: much vegas
Harpy: very wow
RubyChao: so when does she end up in your minor character profiles
Gooper Blooper: In the next ten minutes

---

Jumpropeman: Thomas just died
Jumpropeman: *shakes fist at water weakness*
Jumpropeman: I don't want to kill thomas, but there is no plausible reason he wouldn't get killed by the sprinklers

(This was posted one day before Thomas actually did die on an unrelated plot)

---

M Sheep rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 20
M Sheep: YESSSSS
Gooper Blooper: JUNKO DEFIES YOU, BLACK UNIVERSE
RubyChao: >​sheep
RubyChao: >​CELEBRATING A HIGH ROLL
Bree: SHEEP FROM NOWHERE
RubyChao: what are you doing here, N Goat
RubyChao: give us back M Sheep

---

M Sheep: I've never found a fullbody pic to use for Father Squid that I could tolerate
Jumpropeman: I could always make a proper one instead of a fite one
Gooper Blooper: obviously you just have him enter BBB6, then I have to draw him for the intro pic
M Sheep: I only use the pic I'm using now because it's the closest thing
Jumpropeman: I can do decently well with no deadline *waves hands at Mechanimals and Alliance of Evil*
Gooper Blooper: because yes I'm going to draw the intro pic again since everyone liked the first one
Bree: it was the best
Bree: #thebest
Jumpropeman: don't worry Gooper, you don't need to do it again next year, I got this [smug] ​
Jumpropeman: *ends up with sloppy smooshed faces*

---

Draco: Oh geez. Chatzy Madness...
Draco: Gooper Blooper: yeah I have not been doing well have I :V
Bree: three fights, three losses
Gooper Blooper: A brawl win would totes make up for it tho
Gooper Blooper: yep :V
Gooper Blooper: it was foretold in the hallowed halls of chatzy
Jumpropeman: quick! Joke about winning next year!
Gooper Blooper: I CAN'T WAIT FOR SILENCE TO BE THE FIRST TWO-TIME CHAMPION BY KILLING SAMMY IN THE FINAL TWO OF BBB6
M Sheep: I'll win next year!
M Sheep: See it's funny
M Sheep: because it isn't true

---

SteelKomodo: whenever anyone does that "raymoo" joke
SteelKomodo: I keep thinking of Rayman
SteelKomodo: Raymoo: Origins

---

Delcation: i return
Bree: hi
Dacor: Gasp! Hide the fun!
Dacor: I mean, hello, Del! =D
Delcation: fun
Delcation: FUN???
Delcation: NO FUN ALLOWED
Dacor: Nooooooooooooo
Dacor: Curse you, Britainland! Curse you! D:<

---

Del Wing: FNAF 4 IS OUT ALREADY WHAT THE FUCK
Del Wing: SCOTT CAWTHON DO YOU SLEEP
Del Wing: OR EAT
Del Wing: OR DO THINGS THAT ARENT MAKE GAMES TO HORRIFY PEOPLE

---

Jumpropeman: *preemptively rolling some rolls on random*
Jumpropeman: :I
Jumpropeman: you know, I planned Joyce Jr. to be giving the Pokemon buffs during this battle
Jumpropeman: don't think I will be
Gooper Blooper: kek
Gooper Blooper: god, that just gave me the mental image
Gooper Blooper: the kobbers try to fight Joyce Jr directly
Gooper Blooper: He gives himself a double-tractor bonus and lowers everyone else's rolls by 10
Gooper Blooper: "REVOLUTIONS NEVER DIE"

---

Fuck Sleep Paralysis: YOU'RE A CAT NOW
Fuck Sleep Paralysis: YOU'RE A BAT NOW
Fuck Sleep Paralysis: YOU'RE A CAT
Fuck Sleep Paralysis: YOU'RE A BAT
Fuck Sleep Paralysis: YOU'RE A RAT
Fuck Sleep Paralysis: YOU'RE A HAT
Fuck Sleep Paralysis: YOU'RE A MAT
Fuck Sleep Paralysis: YOU'RE NAMED PAT

---

Gooper Blooper: I wonder what Joyce Sr did that makes Joyce Jr so offended to be called him
Gooper Blooper: maybe he was a pacifist
Burn: WHAT
How dare you say that word in polite company, Goops. D= That's for barbarian swear fiends like Everett.
Burn rinses Goops' mouth out with soap
Jumpropeman: the original Joyce
Jumpropeman: to which Joyce Jr. is the Junior
Jumpropeman: so to speak, in spirit
Jumpropeman: no actual relation

---

RubyChao: i don't really have any posts for this
RubyChao: so matt goes along with everyone else
Gooper Blooper: Chao's characters stare
RubyChao: my characters collectively punch your characters

---

(Chatzy goes quiet)

RubyChao: rip chatzy
RubyChao: it died
RubyChao: ​JUST LIKE THOMAS
Draco: NOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment