Friday, October 5, 2012

Chatzy Madness Volume 17: I Bought A Lightbulb Today

TheDeleter: I'd so play Paladin Donkey Kong
TheDeleter: slaying fools for the banana god
SteelKomodo: yessss
GB: "Mmm, bananas"
Erebus: "LAWFUL BANANA"
TheDeleter: Lay on hands? fuck that, eat this banana
TheDeleter: full recovery bitches
Erebus: Lay on Potassium
SteelKomodo: XD
TheDeleter: Smiting would come naturally to DK

---

 TheDeleter: sajdgacbawg;ofcgwoq;fge
TheDeleter: PHARMS
Pharmacy joined the chat
TheDeleter: PHARMS IS COMING
Pharmacy: hello
TheDeleter: phaaaaarms~

---

TheDeleter: erebus, tomorrow might be when jonesy cashes in on THE BABBY
TheDeleter: so uh, if you can make it, that'd be cool
Erebus: Any idea what time? I'm doing something later-ish, but I'm off anyway.
Pharmacy: what is the babby
Pharmacy: did Jonesy got pregnant?
TheDeleter: because saberwulf
Pharmacy: I see
TheDeleter: pharms jonesy and erebus cannot have children because erebus is sterile
RedSpy: . . . Not pregnant because of saberwulf, though. I think.
GB: David the merchant's gonna grow her a babby in a vat because she helped him kill a guy
TheDeleter: because space marines
RedSpy: I think its more, like, test tubes or muppet wizardry or something
TheDeleter: so what goops just said
Erebus: Because - yeah, that ^
Pharmacy: I am at loss of words
RedSpy: Welcome to ZFRP
RedSpy: We redefine losses of words
SteelKomodo: don't even try to start making sense of it, pharms
SteelKomodo: that'd be like trying to dig for silver in a coal mine
Pharmacy: merchant baby
SteelKomodo: or some other weird analogy
RedSpy: Merchant test tube baby
RedSpy: Insert more adjectives to describe David that I'm too tired to come up with
Pharmacy: I know he's a goat cyborg tentacle thing
Erebus: He's every animal. Also Cockney. And a zombie. Oh, and a merchant I guess.

---

Pharmacy: so guys
Pharmacy: can you tell me about your favorite personal characters?
Pharmacy: I like hearing about other people's characters from their own mouths
SteelKomodo: right now, I'm having fun as Dark Pit from Kid Icarus
RedSpy: SK here's a damn good Dirk Pat
SteelKomodo: because I deliberately made him into a cocky, leather-wearing greaser who flirts like a mofo
SteelKomodo: in violation of all established canon
GB: Good ol DIRK PAT
Pharmacy: ambiguously saucy
SteelKomodo: indeed
GB: I seem to devote a lot of my RPing time to this large family of Final Fantasy girls I've sort of accidentally created
RedSpy: Oh god, the Sarahkin
GB: It all started when Widow Maker got injured once and I did a "FOUR WHITE MAGES?!" joke
GB: that was gonna be it
GB: I swear
RedSpy: It wasn't
GB: But then I kept one of them around
GB: JUST ONE
GB: And she fell in love
GB: And that was a hell of a thing, let me tell you
GB: Then I introduced their mother
GB: And the mother built a robot and he's a character too
GB: And the other three white mages changed class and came into their own and they all have jobs and friends and I've gone cross-eyed
Pharmacy: it's a character network OH MY GOOOOOOD
GB: And they're the healers, so I can never stop using them even if I wanted to because otherwise everyone would die

---

RedSpy rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 1
RedSpy rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 6

GB: I see Zephyrus and Mach are off to a rip-roaring start
RedSpy: incredible indeed

---

Erebus: Holy shit, Nonmurder sure went well as a mission objective XD
GB: I knew Kayle would fail the no murder objective based on how Souther was acting
GB: And the Tractors
Erebus: EVERYTHING MY CHARACTERS INTERACT WITH DIES
Erebus: HORRIBLY
GB: OR IS MADE SAD
Erebus: SO SAD
Erebus: OR DEAD
GB: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
GB: SPINAL CORDS FOR THE ANGEL THRONE
GB: Kayle 199X - A Mailbox in Every Window
Erebus: No mailbox left unturned
Erebus: No head left unflattened by physical force
GB: Mailboxes are people my friends
Erebus: Meanwhile, Pech is perking his head up, wondering why he feels vaguely jealous of someone at the moment before shrugging it off and going back to sleep.
GB: "if there wass a battle or ssomething, I'd damn well be down there in an insstant."
GB: *Kayle punches a guy's head off*
GB: "NO BATTLESS HERE, NO SSIR"
Erebus: "WELL GUESSS YOU GUYSS DIDN'T NEED ME GOOD JOB SSEE YOU"
GB: *doorslam*
Erebus: "But hey Pech - "
Erebus: *Door opens, slams again*
Erebus: ...I should really do something about that soon.
GB: Fozzie: "MR PECH, MR-" *door opens, Fozzie is thrown out, door slams again*

---

SteelKomodo: so um
SteelKomodo: how goes it?
TheDeleter: i bought a lightbulb today
TheDeleter: well that was my day today everyone
SteelKomodo: XD
TheDeleter: i'm not sure i can make that exciting for you guys
TheDeleter: IT WAS SATAN'S OWN LIGHTBULB
TheDeleter: FROM HEEEELLLL

---

GB: Spy I have a copy of the Atari ET now and I'm slightly afraid of it
Pharmacy: why
RedSpy: Oh god what
Pharmacy: did it speak eldrich whispers to you
GB: Because it caused THE VIDEO GAME CRASH OF 1983
GB: It's a game of death
GB: and sadness
Erebus: Bury that thing, man.
Erebus: In a churchyard nonetheless.
GB: cartridge semetery
TheDeleter: some things are better off dead
SteelKomodo: and don't forget to recite the old psalm whilst your at it
SteelKomodo: or a psalm, at any rate
Pharmacy: don't bury it in the cartidge sematary
TheDeleter: literally any psalm
Pharmacy: it'll come back to life
GB: and it will beep the bloops that will end the world
TheDeleter: and stab your neighbours
TheDeleter: or if it's like the cat it'll sit there and smell
TheDeleter: zombie cats are not good pets
GB: It's got hyper-realistic graphics and it predicted 9/11
Pharmacy: OH WHAT HAVE WE WROUGHT ON THIS UNSINFUL EARTH
TheDeleter: HOW CREEPY IS THAT
GB: NEXT UP: GB FINDS A VIRTUAL BOY

---

TheDeleter: hahaha kayle unironically used the word poppinjay
TheDeleter: classy as shit, kayle
GB: "A strutting supercilious person; a coxcomb, dandy, fop."
GB: even the alternate words are classy
TheDeleter: oh god
TheDeleter: drowning in classiness
GB: Kayle needs a monocle and top hat
Erebus: A top Halo
GB: would that just hover over her head
TheDeleter: and make tf2 players jealous and angry
Erebus: Pretty much, until it was used to heahrough a wall or somethingdbutt a dude t
Erebus: ....Wow.
Erebus: Headbutt a dude through a wall.
TheDeleter: hahahaha
TheDeleter: how did you do that
GB: reminds me of MOOT THE GRIFFINS
Erebus: I honestly do not kn- It'S THE FUCKING ET CARTRIDGE, IT KNOWS I MEAN IT ILL
GB: The ET cart has Missingno in it
TheDeleter: hahahaha

---

Pharmacy: who is Jaxx?
GB: Jaxx Motherfucking Tantra was a five bazillion year-old superhuman who could punch planets in half but mostly just sat around and called Sarah fat

---

TheDeleter: jonesy is totally texting david right now saying GET THAT BABY VAT CHUGGING
Saberwulf: "Already am ahahaha sexual innuendo but fo' rill rillz gurl i'll hit'choo up on the flipside stay frozty XOXOXOXO - Chilly D"
Saberwulf: That's how David texts
TheDeleter: david's texts are art

---

Saberwulf: Haha oh god damn didn't know you looked like that you look cool as hell Bus
Saberwulf: I also can pretty much not tell what gender you are
Erebus: Both and neither
Erebus: Filling out forms is a BITCH
TheDeleter: HAHAHA
RedSpy: Ouch, that's gotta suck
Erebus: Wh
Erebus: It was a joke, Spy XD
RedSpy: Oh, right xD
RedSpy: I'm distracted by Borderlands, sue me

---

GB: I like participating in other peoples' plots
GB: then they have to do the heavy lifting and I can just roll a tractor every so often
GB: >​_>​
SteelKomodo: pffft XD

---

M_Sheep joined the chat 9 hours ago
Erebus joined the chat 9 hours ago

M_Sheep: SO
M_Sheep: APPARENTLY I AM A LYING LIAR MAN WHO LIES
M_Sheep: But!
M_Sheep: THINGS happened!
M_Sheep: STUFF and THINGS!
M_Sheep: So, yeah..Going to try and post this week.
Erebus: YAR, AHOY YE SHEEPY BASTARD
M_Sheep: This has been an awkward public service announcement.
Erebus: AH OH GOD YOU POSTED NOW IT'S WEIRD
M_Sheep: When is it NOT weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment