Saturday, October 25, 2014

Chatzy Madness Volume 156: Twerking to Tame The Cerberus

SteelKomodo: when i did some shopping in Sainsbury's to get alcohol for the flatmates
SteelKomodo: I saw some Beck's in there - Beck's Blue, to be accurate
SteelKomodo: and I thought "Of course Beck's blue, it's all he wears!"
SteelKomodo: #Ruined

---

Keeby: *sets desktop background to ALL PUMPKABOO*
Keeby: spoopy

---


---

Gooper Blooper: harpy
Keeby: oh jesus my thighs
Keeby: those thighs can kill a man
Keeby: not sure whether from crushing their heads or by giving them diabetes
Del in a Hole: Its the diabetus

---

Renenged Vengeance: I still maintain that Waldo is the world's single greatest ninja assassin. No matter how many times you think you've found him; no matter how ridiculously obviously he dresses; no matter where he goes- -all you have to do is glance elsewhere, say, another page, and he's gone again.

---

Keeby: [9:31:39 PM] Ivelchild: Summoner: Does the skeleton thief have intelligence?
DM: From what you can tell, yes.
Summoner: Alright, then I’m going to seduce the skeleton.
DM: What the- okay. Fine. Just roll.
Summoner: *rolls a natural 20* Okay, so that’s gonna be 33 total to seduce the skeleton.
DM: Yknow what. Fuck it. You seduced the skeleton.

Jumpropeman: and the summoner lived happily ever after with his skeleton bride
Bree: Talia defeats Ostarion by seduction :U
Keeby: [9:32:23 PM] Ivelchild: I guess the character boned dem bones
Bree: *rimshot*

---

Cornwind Evil: So yesterday I was doing lawsuit stuff
Cornwind Evil: I was in a courthouse, so I sat in on an open docket
Cornwind Evil: There was this guy who came in. He'd stolen a bag. He pled and was sentenced in three minutes.
Cornwind Evil: It was a briefcase.
SteelKomodo: ...BOOOOO
SteelKomodo: BOOOOOOOOOOO
SteelKomodo throws tomatoes at CW
RubyChao chokes

Bree: CW is laughing his ass off right now
Bree: I can hear it in our Skype call
SteelKomodo: hahahahaha
Gooper Blooper: WACKITY SCHMACKITY DOOO
Cornwind Evil: Anyone here go to Starbucks?
Keeby: Me
Keeby: why do you ask
Cornwind Evil: I tried going there once, I don't ever want to go back
Keeby: was the service terrible or did the coffee taste weird
Cornwind Evil: Because I burned my mouth, and it turned me into a hipster.
Keeby: HA
Keeby: ha
Cornwind Evil: Yeah, I sipped my coffee before it was cool.
Keeby: CW you monster
SteelKomodo: CW pls

---

:V: CustardKittensRock almost entered a Battlebot in BBB4
Gooper Blooper: oh my god, which one
:V: Nightmare/Ziggo team
Gooper Blooper: >​JRM'S SISTER ALMOST ENTERED FUCKING NIGHTMARE AND ZIGGO
Gooper Blooper: And we got Impossibear instead
Gooper Blooper: I mean the stick was funny but
Keeby: BBB5 Nightmare and Ziggo plz.
Gooper Blooper: I generally don't vote for the "just here for the brawl" characters but I just might have to make an exception if goddamn Nightmare shows up
:V: *CKR enters Olive the Other Reindeer instead*
Most Certainly Not A Spy: JRM NO
Most Certainly Not A Spy: NO MORE DEAD DOGS
RubyChao: olive the other reindeer
:V: but spy
RubyChao: something something something something
:V: its all I know how to write
Gooper Blooper: *Ariel pickets FYM with a copy of No More Dead Dogs on a stick as her picket sign*
:V: *ARIEL ENTERS THE BRAWL! Weapon: Picket Sign*
Gooper Blooper: Ariel had her chance
Gooper Blooper: I will go back to the sarahkin well next year
:V: Ariel: "I guess I'll have my chance... another day" NO, YOU'LL HAVE IT TODAY! *ariel is a random crowd death*
Most Certainly Not A Spy: GLORIA AGAIN?
Gooper Blooper: Ariel watches at home, to be safe and secure. Tragically, RainbowDash enters Porygon and Ariel dies of a seizure

---

Gooper Blooper: time for speep
Gooper Blooper: nite
Bree: nite goopy
Keeby: nite
Jumpropeman: night goops
KNOCK KNOCK ITS KNUCKLES: Nite Goops
RubyChao: night goops
RubyChao: oh my god
RubyChao: spy made it in time
Jumpropeman: the end times have arrived
Gooper Blooper: THINGS ARE TURNING AROUND FOR SPAPS

---

The Big Blue runs around poking everyone with a stick out of boredom.
Jumpropeman: better assassins than you have tried to take me down with sticks before, Blue. B|
Jumpropeman: they only broke my bones
The Big Blue pokes JRP determinedly with BIGGER stick.
The Big Blue: JRM*
Jumpropeman: JRP NOOOOOO
Jumpropeman: you killed my gender fluid sibling, Jumpropeperson D:
Draco: ;-;
Draco: Jumpropeperson-sama
The Big Blue: MWUAHAHAHAHAHA! What glorious, yet unintentional, carnage!

---

Shifting names of Vengeance: J R M
W E
M E E T
A G A I N
Shifting names of Vengeance: W O U L D
Y O U
L I K E
T O
P L A Y
A
GAME
Jumpropeman: *breaks out the dominoes* I'm always ready B|

---

Shifting names of Vengeance: Vote effort. -surrenders quietly- D; Must... not... indulge... apathy.
Shifting names of Vengeance: Must... make... worthy... case.

---

(Zetaboards goes down for maintenance to apply an update that breaks the forum code temporarily)

RubyChao: i just noticed what else this update added
RubyChao: an obtrusive-looking "tweet" button in the top left of the topic
SteelKomodo: D:<
Gooper Blooper: bahahahaha
Gooper Blooper: yes, I want to fucking tweet about ZFRP
Gooper Blooper: fuck off loogy
SteelKomodo: BUT... BUT YOU CAN TELL PEOPLE ALL ABOUT IT MARIO
SteelKomodo: ABOUT HOW AN ANGEL HOOKED UP WITH A 2HU
SteelKomodo: "no-one fucking cares about that shit, luigi"
Gooper Blooper: "THIS IS BETTER THAN MYSPACE"

---

Get Cornwind: How this Infinity Gems plot is NOT going to end

---

They See Me Delin: Basically conradplot is "conrad learns life sucks, also gets laid"

---

Cornwind Evil: I have found Cleft's worst nightmare
Cornwind Evil: I almost want to send it to Chao
Cornwind Evil: Because I don't think any of the Kobbers would be mean enough to let him see it
Jumpropeman: is it a bumper sticker of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes peeing on the American flag?
Cornwind Evil: Meaner

---

Altering names of Vengeance: Actually, what percent of Razaan's children were female, anyway, chatzy?
Altering names of Vengeance rolled a die with 100 sides. The die showed: 13
Altering names of Vengeance: Thirteen percent of three forty isssss... too much math for me to care! Yaaaay
Altering names of Vengeance: Hm. The african elephant drinks up to fifty gallons of water in a day. This disappoints me. I was expecting more for the purposes of hyperbole. :/ And Cauren, while slightly taller, is quite thinner than an elephant and constructed to better conserve water during motion. Two limbs versus for as primary motivation method, and all.
So I cannot have her drink a hundred and twenty gallons of tea. Whether in a sitting or in a day, that would definitely kill her. Unless we give her the capabilities of Sarah or a kirby.
Altering names of Vengeance: Poor Cauren. Two tons, but still so starved that Draco can't make fat jokes yet. Twiggy knight twig.
Altering names of Vengeance: : E
Altering names of Vengeance: I wonder.
Altering names of Vengeance: Chatzy? When will she actually manage a healthy weight, according to you, for her size?
Altering names of Vengeance asked Chatzy to choose between hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, millenia, eons, hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades and centuries. Chatzy chose: years
Altering names of Vengeance rolled a die with 10 sides. The die showed: 7

Draco: It's mainly just Sarah who gets to bear the brunt of fat jokes these days except for special occasions.
Draco: 13% of 40 is a hair over 5
Altering names of Vengeance: I see. Or at least I would, if a dear white mage wasn't blocking my line of vision. E:
Draco: Lel
Altering names of Vengeance: I don't know how many of these rolls I just might make legitimate headcanon for my own lols. :l I can half imagine Sine having some degree of frustration, holding all-you-can eat barbeques and such at other brawls, continuing to gently push Cauren to adapt to modern tastes like chocolate and soda, and yet, seven straight years of oh so little apparent progress.
Goodness, even a few hundred pounds of Celestia brownies with honey failed against magical metabolism and constant exercising. .E.
Draco: Clearly, Sine should be taking Cauren to the Medieval Times every day where they pretend to have ye olde foode.

---

RubyChao: oh god i found a picture of del

---

Backinactionwulf: reading manga at the moment
Backinactionwulf: "W!reji" I like how they had to go to punctuations marks for a species
Backinactionwulf: "Fuck we ran out of pronounceable names" "break out the wingdings"

---

Backinactionwulf: Oh god I just remembered that Japanese people have great difficulty pronouncing the letter V
Backinactionwulf: Imagine how much Arkadians fuck up Conrad's surname
Dels upon Dels: hahaha
Dels upon Dels: how do they mispronounce v most often
Dels upon Dels: conrad swilzerian?
Backinactionwulf: Actually a b noise
Dels upon Dels: sbilzerian ermahgerd
Gooper Blooper: conulad sbirzelianuu
Backinactionwulf: So it's like Sbirzereeahnu
Dels upon Dels: "THAT'S NOT MY NAAAAAAAME"

---

Bree suddenly crashes through the skylight
Bree: I'M HERE, MOTHERFUCKERS

---

Bree: gonna need a moment
Bree: almost wrote "gonna need a momoko"

---

Keeby: [9:43:20 PM] HarpyKuro: o
[9:43:21 PM] HarpyKuro: oh my god
[9:43:33 PM] HarpyKuro: THEY ARE TWERKIN
[9:43:39 PM] HarpyKuro: THEY ARE TWERKIN
[9:43:43 PM] HarpyKuro: TO TAME THE CERBERUS
[9:43:43 PM] Ivelchild: welp
[9:43:45 PM] Ivelchild: XD
[9:43:55 PM] Ivelchild: Booty and the Beast
[9:43:58 PM] HarpyKuro: THIS IS OFFICIALLY ONE OF THE BEST-
[9:44:01 PM] HarpyKuro: WHAT THE FUCK
[9:44:05 PM] Ivelchild: :U

2Goopy: should
2Goopy: should the moth twerk too
Bree: SURE WHY NOT, GOOPS
Keeby: yes
Keeby rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 18
Keeby: goddamn Juan
Keeby rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 18
Keeby: ...
Keeby rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 18
Keeby: WHAT
Keeby: NO STOP THAT
Keeby rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 13
Keeby: GOOD
Keeby: *takes 13 and gives 18s to Moth*
2Goopy: XD

---

Boatmaster XTreme: Emergency RP Chunky Kong
Boatmaster XTreme: He took long to get here because he can't move fast or jump high
Boatmaster XTreme: Even if he is one hell of a guy

---

Gooper Blooper rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 20
Gooper Blooper rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 21
RubyChao: jesus sarah
iKomodo: SaRAD
Gooper Blooper: SARAH WILL TAKE NO SHIT TONIGHT
Draco: She should probably see a doctor if that persists.

---

RubyChao: "And all I could do was watch while the materialistic world consumed him, brainwashed him and warped him into a voracious monser."
RubyChao: hmmm
RubyChao: could this story...... have a moral???
Arcane mythos of Vengeance: -in Scar voice- NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT THAT!

---

Dels upon Dels: i'd laugh if nintendo released mega yanmega
Dels upon Dels: megaception

---

Gooper Blooper: *Celestia's hat is destroyed in the couples fite*
Draco: D=
Draco: A national treasure!

---

Keeby: is sammy even popular in the hub
RubyChao: she totally would be if she was only on the air
Saberwulf: Any character that was in year one or two is
Keeby: darn
RubyChao: remember apparently david only animated the manhattan stuff
Keeby: AND THEN SUDDENLY SHE REMEMBERS SATOSHI
SteelKomodo: and then Dirk walks in
RubyChao: even... THE FIVE MANTIS BAND!?
Saberwulf: Year three is being rolled out this November with an OVA
SteelKomodo: ...oh god
Saberwulf: It's projected to makes five fucktons of money every second
SteelKomodo: suddenly fanart of Stanley everywhere
RubyChao: that just gives me the mental image of utsuho and tenshi visiting the hub
Keeby: did Ellie preorder
RubyChao: utsuho is mobbed by fanboys/fangirls/fanothe​rgender
SteelKomodo: "I-I hope Gemma-Sempai notices me..."
RubyChao: tenshi seethes as nobody cares about her
SteelKomodo: ...i hate myself for typing that, kill me
Keeby: because Ellie and Sammy high fiving is a must
Saberwulf: She preordered the Beast Emperor edition
RubyChao: is that the one with all the special features ever
Saberwulf: An entire shipping container of goodies, even a REAL PIECE OF A RANDOMLY SELECTED KOBBER
SteelKomodo: oh no, does somebody got to lose a limb D:
RubyChao: general cleft wakes up to find one of his spikes missing
Saberwulf: "You too can own Zephyrus' original processing core before he got blown he fuck up!"
Saberwulf: It's basically just a bunch of garbage and viscera sweeped out of the arena
Cornwind Evil: I wonder if Jonesy and Erebus still laser-tagged during Lordfight IV
Saberwulf: Yeah the lordfight's most violent moments are interspersed with laser tag

---

RubyChao: "As you can see I am FURIOUS with the fact that my masterpiece, which has won the hearts of millions and has made a massive impact on the internet, is being brought down by a bunch of jealous, arrogant, retarded FURRY-HATERS."
RubyChao: fun fact: this was the sonic.exe guy in response to the creepypasta wiki deleting it
Gooper Blooper: >​they deleted sonic.exe
Gooper Blooper: DO THEY NOT FEAR RETRIBUTION?!
RubyChao: that's where we get the best part
RubyChao: "Listen everyone, I need your help with this. We are at WAR here. I want every Sonic.exe fan who is reading this to get the word out! I want you to tell every other Sonic.exe fan out there, every fanatic, every artist, every follower of my creation about this. Tell your friends who are also Sonic.exe fans if they have to! Tell them we have to keep the spirit of Sonic.exe alive!"
RubyChao: "The deletion of Sonic.exe from the wiki is but a minor cut on our flower of greatness, my friends! And that cut has done nothing but further the spreading, and we are the pollen of this flower! We need to prepare for our victory over the Haters! The Haters need to BLEED for their crimes!!"
They See Me Delin: TELL HIM TO FUCK OFF
Gooper Blooper: I just googled it
Gooper Blooper: This actually happened in January
Gooper Blooper: So how'd the war turn out, chao?
RubyChao: the creepypasta wiki does not seem to have been destroyed and bled out since then
RubyChao: so
RubyChao: oh yeah the first comment was pretty lol too
RubyChao: "You can't be accused of having too many cliches. You actually -invented- those things that became cliche in Creepypastas."
RubyChao: this just in: sonic.exe invented the cliches that were in use a year and a half before it was written

---

They See Me Delin: Im probly gonna go sleep soon, so wulf can work her magic with discworld death
They See Me Delin: Cos she's a good riter
They See Me Delin: Fingers etc
Saberwulf fingers movin
Saberwulf: Also it shows how dumb I am that I saw 'she' and was like "Haha that's an extra s"
Gooper Blooper: I keep having to reread them
They See Me Delin: Typical
Gooper Blooper: three years does that to ya
They See Me Delin: And yet perfect
Saberwulf: Like everything I'll get used to it and start using it myself, and then accidentally say it in front of someone at a job or something and be like "haha woops guess what"
Saberwulf: And then I can sue them when they fire me
Saberwulf perfect plan

---

Gooper Blooper: Look who got to be a secret rare golden card
RubyChao: >​ramza
RubyChao: who

---

Cornwind Evil: Is Everett still in a medical coma?
Jumpropeman: nope!
Jumpropeman: but Jumpropeman is in a workload coma
Cornwind Evil: Right
Cornwind Evil: What shall we talk about then?
Jumpropeman: playing our bellies like bongos
Jumpropeman: its the only respite we have in a world going to hell in a handbasket
Jumpropeman: *pap* *pap*

---

RubyChao: "I proceeded to the trophy ceremony when the screen turned to red static and a voice roared from my speakers: 'WE'RE GONNA TAKE IT INTO OVERTIME!' and an image of a black man with black eyes and red pupils with hyper-realistic blood pouring from them. His mouth full of razor-sharp fangs also dripping with hyper-realistic blood. Above his head were the words 'YoU rEadY tO JAM?' 'You know it' I snidely said and put on my pair of sunglasses. I then pushed start to jam."
RubyChao: "I recognized this man this was none other than basketball legend Charles Barkley. Only he appeared demonic. On the front of his jersey was the number 666. He wore the colors crimson blood red and black. He alone proceeded beat my three team members senseless. The score at halftime was 19-75. A message appeared. 'IF YoU can'T SLAM WiTh thE BesT, tHeN JAM wiTH THe reSt.'"
RubyChao: (spoiler: this is not from a serious attempt at a creepypasta)

---

SpookKomodo: ACK
SpookKomodo: roomie just walked in on me
SpookKomodo: he thought my room was someone else's
RubyChao: "HE MUST NOT SEE THAT I AM PRETENDING TO BE THINGS ON THE INTERNET"
Draco: Were you at least wearing pants?
SpookKomodo: yes
Draco: Then I think you'll be alright.

---

RubyChao: brb
RubyChao: back
Draco: That was an unbearable wait. Don't do it again.

---

RubyChao: "Kootie Pie used her Magic Wand to turn all of the Louvre's famous paintings, such as Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Sandro Botticelli's The Birth of Venus, and Marcel Duchamp's Nude Descending a Staircase into the Mona Kootie, the Birth of Kootie, and Kootie Descending a Staircase."
RubyChao: "When Bowser tried to conquer the entire Real World, he put Hip Koopa under control of North America. Hip used his Magic Wand to take over all of the TV networks, causing them to broadcast nothing but a Koopathon of himself, and refused to go off the air unless everyone in North America gave him all the money."
RubyChao: your reminder that the super show is insane

---

Top Del: Godzilla has always been a guy in a suit, and even in his new incarnation he kinda looks like one
Top Del: I wouldn't say its deliberate but it might be subconcious
SpookyBree: DELiberate ohohohohoho
SpookyBree: [tongue] urnima:
SpookyBree: fuck
Top Del: Hahaha

---

SpookyBree: did I tell you guys
SpookyBree: about my burd
SpookyBree: Blue took her little bro to kids night at a restaurant and she wanted me to come so it wasn't just her and the nine-year-old kid
SpookyBree: there was a guy who made balloon animals
SpookyBree: so I asked him
SpookyBree: "can I have a burd?"
SpookyBree: and he said
SpookyBree: "I can make you a flamingo"
SpookyBree: and I said "okay, but will you write the name Utsuho on it"
SpookyBree: I had to spell it for him :B
Butt: Oh my god he did it
Butt: That's amazing
SpookKomodo: ...holy shit
2Goopy: utsuho the flamingo
SpookyBree: so now I have a balloon-animal flamingo named Utsuho
SpookKomodo: mind = blown
Top Del: Fucking incredible
SpookyBree: I almost lead with "can you make me a hell raven" but, nine year old

---

2Goopy: That reminds me, I wanted to echo the earlier sentiments
2Goopy: Don't beat yourself up so much over a 2-day delay, dufe
2Goopy: This community was built on constant delays
2Goopy: like, literally
RubyChao: lel
2Goopy: "they delayed cola wars again. Let's do a plot!"

---

2Goopy: For one horrible moment I thought the brown lump behind Josephine in the gorosaurus picture was her butt
RubyChao: GOOPS PLS
Spookomodo: Buttsephine to the max
Jumpropeman: XD
Butt: THAT BUTTSEPHINE
Spookomodo: also Beck's car looks like a shoe
Spookomodo: poor choice of vehicle on my part D:
Jumpropeman: I realized that rather quickly :V
 2Goopy: there was a young robot that raced in a shoe
SpookyBree: but don't worry, it's a running shoe!

---

(People are rolling a 719 tractor to get random Pokemon)

Cornwind Evil rolled a die with 719 sides. The die showed: 296
Cornwind Evil: Life seems to be making fun of me

---

Butt: Want to know who should be in ZFRP 2015
Butt: JBL
Butt: He follows the group around, calls people MAGGLE, and constantly talks about how the kobbers are bad and the villains are right
Keeby: lel
2Goopy: CW plays him
Butt: "Well I dunno, Killotron 198X might have a good point maggle! Overpopulation's bad! Do you WANT the world to drown in babies maggle?!"
2Goopy: "THE HARUSPANKS DID NOTHING WRONG, MAGGLE"
2Goopy: "WE GOT US A FLYING SARAHKIN HAHA I LOVE IT"
Butt: Also Barchives replaced with the ZFRP network
Butt: FOR JUST 9.99 MAGGLE

---

What The Fuck: Apparently Brock Lesnar actually has 4 kids
What The Fuck: He almost has a teenage daughter
What The Fuck: Imagine asking someone out and seeing Brock Goddamn Lesnar on the other side of the door

---

Chao: despairing over the lack of lot2 info
Chao: four months *lies on the floor*

---

Chao: >​realize that i updated ridley's profile
Chao: >​just in time for it to become outdated
Chao: fuk

---

Chao: now i'm imagining yuugi meeting gloria
Chao: "OTHER ME!" *bone-crushing hug, Gloria is hospitalized*

---

Gooper Decker: I'm just on standby until my role in the Disruption thing comes in
Gooper Decker: not sure what to do right now
RubyChao: hmmmm
RubyChao: does your role involve.........
RubyChao: SILENCE!?
Gooper Decker: *Silence attempts to roleplay, sits there in front of PC, looks over at Blade and angrily gestures at keyboard with palms out*
Gooper Decker: "Oh, shit, yeah, you can't write either."
RubyChao: blade rp
RubyChao: "And then all the Storm Bikers came back and they kicked EVERYONE's asses"
RubyChao: "EVEN YOURS"
Gooper Decker: 2bikey 4me

---

SteelKomodo rolled a die with 719 sides. The die showed: 150
RubyChao: ...oh my god
RubyChao: nice
Deckropeman: Draco's gonna kill you

---

RubyChao: IT IS THE YEAR 2014 AND I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF ONE OF THE BIGGEST CITIES IN THE WORLD WHY IS THIS WIRELESS SO BAD

---

Gooper Decker: >​Shimmer resistant to heat and cold
Gooper Decker: instead of Thick Fat she just has Thick Head :V
Bree: Shimmer seems like the type who'd cry if you called her fat :<
Gooper Decker: :<
Deckropeman: she'd probably be pissed in public and then worry if its true in private
Isaac and his Isaac: Shimmer no don't be sad D:
Keeby: "Fuck 'em. Have a burger"
Bree: Shimmer: oh no am I fat??? *looks in mirror, she's enormous* oh god how did I get so fat noooooooooo
Bree: surprise, it's just Sarah walking past
Bree: Shimmer: oh. ...sorry I called you fat, Sarah. D:
Gooper Decker: Sarah shrugs, eats cookie
Pisces: sarah's self esteem has improved since the beginning
Deckropeman: Shimmer eats a cookie too :3
Gooper Decker: Sarah's self esteem was a minor character arc for her in 2011
Gooper Decker: As opposed to Jo for whom it was more to the forefront
Deckropeman: Shimmer might be getting a pudge, she's been eating nothing but burnt macaroni for the past week or two
RubyChao: utsuho pls
RubyChao: at least try other kinds of pasta

---

Isaac and his Isaac: Why are there 326 endings to Shadow the Hedgehog
Isaac and his Isaac: Why does every ending have its own name

---

Bree: oh my god thurg's line is amazeballs
Gooper Decker: you're banned from wendy's for life, deck kings
Gooper Decker: go to burger king
Pisces: is burger king the secret other card
Pisces: the suit of meat products
Bree: it's the secret fifth suit
Bree: the burgers suit
Deckropeman: Burger King, Dairy Queen, Jack in the Box
Isaac and his Isaac: In the White Castle
Gooper Decker: it's too perfect
SteelKomodo: Jack in the Box is clearly Ronald McDonald
Bree: but what about the Knight
Deckropeman: Jack in the Box is an American fast food chain
Gooper Decker: There don't seem to be any major chains with Knight (I've been googling, Bree)
SteelKomodo: oh, ok
Gooper Decker: There are just one-off random restaurants
SteelKomodo: then make Ronald the Ace :U
Gooper Decker: Mac Tonight was a Deck member the whole time

---

Deckropeman: sometimes I see spy with a black name and I wonder why I'm saying all these things about wrestling

---

Deckropeman: what would happen
Deckropeman: if the sealanders encountered a wild zigzagoon
Draco: They'd call in an orbital bombardment from Sine's mini-Jupiter that's still in ZFS while getting the hell out of Dodge.
RubyChao: "KILL IT KILL IT"
Deckropeman: They blow up the entirety of Porphyrion
Deckropeman: "It was the only way to be safe"

---

Deckropeman: JRM and Phantomon both are very distant and unempathetic
Deckropeman: their jobs require awful things done often
Deckropeman: JRM cares very little about who lives or dies :P
Gooper Blooper: JRM gets sad when people die in ZFRP, but only because it wasn't in his arena
Gooper Blooper: "That woulda made a great KO shot!"
Deckropeman: pretty much :V

---

Top Del: Pens
SteelKomodo: pens?
Top Del: Its more economical than typing penis

No comments:

Post a Comment