Sunday, November 13, 2011

Zoofights 6 - The End

The tournament is over! And not a moment too soon!

Seriously, all you dufes on the RP forum were great, Zoofights is great, and the final was amazing and full of twists and turns, but I have been suffering from some nasty Ending Fatigue. Compare my voting posts from Round 1 to my votes from the last few rounds - I'm freaking exhausted. And the RP was fun but it's such a time sink. I'm looking forward to focusing on video games and the like - I got Kirby's Epic Yarn for my birthday a month ago and I still haven't even touched it!

Also, I am so sick of people not understanding why the RP Forum got so big. Do you realize that, since September, we've been getting two fights a month? In May, there were five fights. Since the alternative was abandoning the forum, I don't see why keeping our little clusterfuck in the bottom was such a problem. Hopefully we can just elect Jumpropeman as a mod and be done with it.

Concerning my character roster, now is the time to trim the field. I have a few ideas already:

-Widow Maker will return. She's built for Zoofights both literally and figuratively. Fun Fact: Even when not specified, most of my comments in the voting and battling threads can be easily read as Widow Maker. She's basically my argumentative side personified, which is exactly what you want in a "talking head".
-Sarah goes with Alex. Simple as that. Her return is dependent on his.
-Celestia, being closely linked with Sarah, probably will only return if Sarah does.
-And Skeiron is linked to Celestia. Oy. Might just have these two be relegated to cameo appearances.
-Done with Hella Jeff (unless there's some potential for a cameo)
-Done with Biollante (same as Jeff)
-I'll likely bring in at least one new character depending on the theme of the next tournament. What I'd like to do is just have this character and maybe Widow Maker for a while, and perhaps bring in Sarah later.

I actually don't use social media sites like some of the rest of you, but I'll still be checking Blogger every so often for updates from you all.

Most likely, today my more important characters will all be saying their final goodbyes and splitting up. Peace out, dufes.

No comments:

Post a Comment