Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Chatzy Madness Volume 205: Sextuple No

Sore Bree: >​Ven's barpost
Sore Bree: >​"manly muscle"
Sore Bree changed name to Priscilla
Priscilla: YOU BASTARDS I'M NOT HERE YET
Priscilla: this manly hunk of manmeat BETTER BE AROUND WHEN I GET HERE
Van Wyrda: We're trying to lure you out. :U

---

Jumpropeman: I think my sister might have missed the point of a bachelorette party by saving pictures of it on her ipad that she lets her baby daughter use
Inhale: wow

---

Van Wyrda: I was half expecting a fellow like this in Vegas by now, Del mate. : u
SteelKomodo: #Skeletons
SteelKomodo: we were long overdue for that particular hashtag :U
Inhale: ill think about it :P
SteelKomodo: Ostarion in Vegas? :U
Inhale: yesssss
Inhale: lets gamble risbun
RubyChao: ostarion wins a body back ONE BONE AT A TIME
Van Wyrda: Ride your electric scooter around the lobby. Throw bone die at roulette. :v Learn to ride a bike before the other medievals can manage. ​kidnap post​
Inhale: hahaha
Jumpropeman: What is Ostarion's favorite dice games?
Jumpropeman: BONES
Inhale: roll the bones

---

Jumpropeman: in my dream last night Ruby Chao wrote a book about his friend, a shy black-haired deaf girl, and I wanted him to write a book about me so I dressed as the girl and chao was trying to suss out that I was not actually her by doing deafness tests, but I still had my mustache and beard while in disguise. When I finally admitted I was in disguise I told him why and he told me he wrote a book about me already, but in the dream my name was Isaac for no reason so that's why I didn't know the book was about me because I forgot my name was Isaac

---

Jumpropeman: Jasper almost had a companion character named Owen the Owlbear who would carry him around and serve as a bouncing point for angryness

---

Jumpropeman: ​fun fact: Hector's booty game is stronger than Vector's​

---

Bree: speaking of, I haven't even brought back Priscilla but I'm kind of hype for Priscilla flirting with Blade, lel
Bree: I don't even mind if it doesn't become a pairing, I just think Blade's reaction will be hilarious
Bree: and maybe also Silence's reaction :U

---

(Regarding The Producer having the ability to blackmail Kevin)

Gooper Blooper: I don't know what kind of scandalous act Kevvy could possibly have done for it to even mildly affect the kobbers, even if the masses are offended
Harpy: he's actually
Harpy: A GUY WHO CROSSDRESSES
Harpy: everybody in vegas just reimufaces
Harpy: "so?"
Gooper Blooper pretends to be surprised
RubyChao faints

Jumpropeman: *even Broderick's monocle remains un-popped*
Van Wyrda: Honey, you think that's bad? :U Ru Paul just punched a decepticon next door. It's 2015, baby. And Vegas Vegas VEGAS
Van Wyrda: :v
Harpy: i wonder if I can get The Producer SO MUCH HEEL HEAT
Harpy: the neo-kobbers and kobbers would team up just to punch him in his fat face
Harpy: *stupid dumb thoughts*
Van Wyrda: Ru Paul isn't fa- oh, you meant the producer. :V Heh.
Harpy: Ru Paul will be fat. FAT WITH CASH
Harpy: ANDALE AMIGOS

---

Dacro: Dolls are scary.
Jumpropeman: especially Momoko
Jumpropeman: she's terrifying

---

Jumpropeman: back when I used the image for Attica where she has barbie doll anatomy, I used a photoshop blur on those boobs so hard so no one could say they look like they got nipples. I was nervous even when I posted it that it would be too much

---

Brilliant Kid: I feel like there is a sizable minority in the bar that falls into the Magical Girl category

---

Draco: Parseeing is such sweet sorrow but I gotsta get back to woik.

---

Envious Harpy: i got Disgaea 2 today
Envious Harpy: DELICIOUS RUINED
Gooper Blooper: yay
Envious Harpy: Adell that princess is actually
Envious Harpy: CINDY
Envious Harpy: and that mage there
Envious Harpy: KEVVY
Gooper Blooper: Harpy's team: Cindy, Kevvy, Kela, Morgan, Lily...
Envious Harpy: and the warrior? IIIIITS THE GREEEEAAAT GONZAAAALES

---

Gooper Blooper: figured I should mention that I found out that FNAF 3 is free today on the store for Amazon tablets
Gooper Blooper: I found this out courtesy of a lovely wake ad on my tablet
Gooper Blooper: I did not need to see Springtrap that close up
RubyChao: "Remember the previous FNAF nightmare you got from a tablet?"
RubyChao: "HOW ABOUT A SEQUEL, GOOPER BLOOPER"
Del: You weren't ready for not freddy
Gooper Blooper: I thought the same thing
Gooper Blooper: "fuck, this time the animatronic actually looks disturbing"

---

Jumpropeman: you guys were supposed to kill Shimmer, and that didn't work out at all :I

---

Jumpropeman: I gotta smoosh Lisa and Utsuho together and hope a fite falls out
Jumpropeman: and eat
Jumpropeman: that's almost as important

---

RubyChao: >​we're out of antacids
RubyChao: rip me
Gooper Blooper: :<
Bree: oh noooo
Bree flings rolaids at ruby
RubyChao is beaned in the forehead, falls over


---

Bree: is it just me or would dimitri hit on sine in between correcting her shit
Del: Yes
Bree: like sure she's a lesbian but she's still the hawtest thing in the hotel
Bree: dat tech

---

RubyChao: i have two chocolate bars
Harpy: eat them, ruby
RubyChao: i give it 5 minutes or less before i have zero chocolate bars because my appetite for chocolate is the size of lisa's tits
Harpy: oh
Harpy: oh my
Harpy: i dare you to eat the chocolate sexily
Gooper Blooper: bahahaha
RubyChao: WELL OKAY THEN
Draco: Gotta go sexy~
Del: Engage the chocolate motherfucker
RubyChao: ok, done
RubyChao: you couldn't see it but i totally ate that chocolate in a sexy way

---

Del: I wanna sleep
Del: But i need to see robin get laid
Del: Fml

---

RubyChao: throw okuu and tenshi at kevvy y/y
RubyChao: TRICK QUESTION THERE IS NO CHOICE

---

Harpy: INHALE MY DONG ENRANGEMENT GOD
A Vengeful Author glows bright yellow
A Vengeful Author: This is a dong
A Vengeful Author glows even more and electrifies
iKomodo: Inhale
A Vengeful Author: This is what is known as a dong that has ascended past a dong. You can just call this Dong 2
A Vengeful Author: AND THIS
A Vengeful Author glows even more brightly and expands
A Vengeful Author: IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND
A Vengeful Author screams for five episodes

---

(Concerning Utsuho considering being a magical girl)

Harpy: "YER HIRED" "It's a bird, Producer." "A BIRD WITH TITS" "A BIRD, PRODUCER :I"
Harpy: "THIS BIRD COULD MURDER US, PRODUCER- STOP UPSKIRTING HER DO YOU KNOW SHE IS GETTING MARRIED"
Harpy: and then the producer died
RubyChao: but not from okuu
RubyChao: he died from pit
Harpy: autopsy reports show that were several signs of swords going through him
A Vengeful Author: NOT INTO THE PIT
Draco: I guess showbusiness is....the pits. BD

---

Draco: Sarah and Josephine taking over a TV network? =V
Harpy: Parsee overhears and politely asks Draco to help back such an endeavor
Harpy: Josephine's ass is big enough to take control of all of television
Bree: when priscilla shows up she's soooooo in on this
Draco: Josephine's too big for widescreen.

---

RubyChao: there was a restaurant in my neighborhood when i was young (i don't remember it)
RubyChao: and according to mom, the big rumor at the time was that it was mafia-backed
RubyChao: newyorkcity.txt
Gooper Blooper: A couple years ago, a new restaurant opened here
Gooper Blooper: because that's what my town needed, not a department store or an electronics store, another restaurant :I
Gooper Blooper: And they advertised with little signs kind of like the signs you see around election time
Gooper Blooper: place was called Junior's
Gooper Blooper: and before I knew it the town was absolutely littered with hundreds of identical signs
Gooper Blooper: it was like old cartoons where they put "EAT AT JOE'S" on everything
RubyChao: fuck, where's SarahKornheiser.png when you need it
Gooper Blooper: Five, six, seven signs all in a row, all the same
Gooper Blooper: JUNIOR'S GRILL JUNIOR'S GRILL JUNIOR'S GRILL
Gooper Blooper: Junior's folded in less than a year
Gooper Blooper: and that was it :V
RubyChao: kek

---

Del: you know what i hate most about the zfrp forums
RubyChao: what
Del: that i can't ctrl+key to get tags like on sa
Saberwulf: Same
Del: #TheWorst
RubyChao: I'VE GONE WITHOUT TAGS FOR MY FORUM LIFE AND I'VE ​LIKED IT
RubyChao shakes cane
Del: old man chao yells at cloud

---

Bree: I hope you got a lel out of the image of sakuya calling with a super old-fashioned rotary dial phone and sean picking up with his built-in artificial intelligence mindphone
Bree: because I did :U

---

Bree: my cat is staring at me like O_O
Bree: I'm like "what"
Bree: "WHAT"
Bree: "WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
Bree: "meow"
Bree: "oh ok"

---

RANDY ORTON joined the chat
RANDY ORTON flies in
RANDY ORTON RKOs Chao

SteelKomodo: ey spy- D:
RANDY ORTON releases the doves
Gooper Blooper: BAH GAWD, OUTTA NOWHERE
NOTRO YDNAR joined the chat
NOTRO YDNAR flies in

NOTRO YDNAR OKR's Randy Orton
RANDY ORTON gasps in horror as Orton and Antiorton touch
RANDY ORTON explodes
NOTRO YDNAR explodes

Gooper Blooper: THIS IS THE GREATEST NIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR SPORT

---


RubyChao: so spy, who if anyone are we seeing today? Ricard? Skurvy? Diptera? ​HULK HOGAN?
Bree: wheatley plz
RedSpy: All Spychars cancelled
RedSpy: New Spychar made: The MIz
Bree: give wheatley
Bree: GIVE
Bree: ​WHEATLEY​
RedSpy: Every post is simply a picture of The Miz
RedSpy: Here is my post
RedSpy: Every post it will be a little closer to the camera
RedSpy: Soon there will just be a giant obnoxious Mizface
RedSpy: Your speaker will rumble and shake as he gains the power needed to make his presence known to the world
RedSpy: And all technology will blot out with but a single word
RedSpy: "AWWWWWWWWW​WWWWWWWWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME"
RedSpy: Y2K? No. Y2Miz

---

RedSpy: It just occurs to me I have 9 chars for this year
RedSpy: That's not an even number
RedSpy: I must rage against the heavens now
RubyChao: but it's divisible by three!
RubyChao: THAT'S EVEN BETTER
RedSpy: . . . On the other hand
RedSpy: I have enough for a baseball team
RubyChao: exactly
RedSpy: My roster challenges someone else's roster to Baseball Yer Mates

---

Jumpropeman: I'll open voting soon, I just remember back in the day Godbot was none too happy I did other fite stuff after a fite, so I'm letting this settle a bit
Gooper Blooper: Godbot hasn't posted in three and a half years, I think it's okay
Jumpropeman: he had a valid point though D:
RedSpy: And then Godbot reappears the second JRM starts up too many fites
RedSpy: Wreathed in flames like an avenging angel
RedSpy: "WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU!?"

---

Bree: quotes from D&D
Bree: "I just said the words 'her entire butt becomes a giant spider'. I need to rethink my life..."
RedSpy: Hopefully not Josephine, that'd be way too giant of a spider
Gooper Blooper: fearsome buttspider

---


Gooper Blooper: I am gonna continue being away for a while so I can get some stuff done but I will come back later
Gooper Blooper: I plan on resolving what happened to Gamble Man, so if that thrills you there's something to look forward to :V
RubyChao: but it ruins my extensive prediction hinging on gamble man being possessed by the Ghost of Vegas Future D:
RubyChao: goops why would you do this to me
RubyChao: ​whyyyyyyy
RedSpy: Wait is Gamble Man okay D:
RubyChao: he joined the neo kobbers, spy
RedSpy: D: NO
RubyChao: then we beat him at betting and he broke
RedSpy: DOUBLE NO
RubyChao: then we took him apart for parts
RedSpy: TRIPLE NO
RubyChao: and threw those parts in the fire
RubyChao: and then we set the fire on more fire
Gooper Blooper: chao pls
RedSpy: QUADRUPLE, THEN QUINTUPLE NO
Gooper Blooper: (only the first two happened, Tron Bonne got a hold of him and rewired him)
RedSpy: Spy right now
Gooper Blooper left the chat
RedSpy: SEXTUPLE NO
RedSpy: Oh wait he said he'd be away, okay then

---

(The Alliance of Evil reveal themselves)

RubyChao: alrighty, guys
Jumpropeman: how can we be sure this isn't a different Gallade with a completely benign group of cloaked friends? Thomas ain't making any assumptions yet
RubyChao: are you ready to finally learn
RubyChao: WHAT'S UNDER THE CLOAKS
SteelKomodo: yes
Jumpropeman: FOUR OTHER GALLADE
RubyChao: ​plot twist: nothing at all
RedSpy: ​plot twist: Four Vince McMahons​
Jumpropeman: no wonder its called the Alliance of EVIL
Jumpropeman: :V
Saberwulf: Under the cloaks: Robes
Del: it's just cloaks all the way down

(later)

SteelKomodo: so these are nice dudes BUT THEY WANNA BE EVIL but they're nice and i like em and
SteelKomodo: i'm confused
RubyChao: well, that's basically the idea
RubyChao: these are a bunch of guys who want to be villains
SteelKomodo: not saying it's bad, chao
RubyChao: but they are completely awful at it and it's super clear to everyone else they aren't cut out for it
RubyChao: so you kinda hit on it right away
Jumpropeman: Kobbers trick them into helping people by saying its totes evil
Jumpropeman: people really think its awful when you help grandma cross the street
RubyChao: cue the alliance helping EVERY grandma cross the street

---

Del: i googled shibari
Del: don't google shibari
Jumpropeman: WOAH
Jumpropeman: ok
Del: i looked it up because ellie mentioned it
Del: and now i know more about my character's sex lives than i ever dared dream of
Del: kill me
RubyChao draws knife
SteelKomodo: chao no D:
RubyChao attempts to poke the piece of paper into Del's stomach
RubyChao: i'm sorry del
RubyChao: i don't think it's working

---


Gooper Blooper: I already told Chao this but I'll share this with everyone since it can't happen now anyway
Gooper Blooper: My Secret Fiter for BBB5 was going to be Lord Crump, but as he has now appeared in RP I shall return to the drawing board
RubyChao: the really hilarious thing is that the ​same situation happened to me last year
RubyChao: i was going to use Giffany as a secret fiter this year (i came up with it last year)
RubyChao: then harps used her in creepypasta plot and i fell back on my backup
Harpy: i'm sorry ruby
RubyChao: it's ok harpy
RubyChao: i loved creepypasta plot anyway and my current idea is out there enough that i feel safe
Harpy: fortunately i have my own secret fiter that nobody else will use
Harpy: i am 100% sure of it
Jumpropeman: sorry Harpy, but Donkey from Shrek has been submitted seven times already
Gooper Blooper: If it's as good as your idea from last year, I eagerly await it

---


iKomodo: Jason hates rap
Cornwind Evil: Jason was surprisingly nice there
Cornwind Evil: You'd think he'd just destroy them

---


RubyChao: i could just hug momoko
RubyChao: if it weren't for the whole "fictional character" thing :V

---


Gooper Blooper: Parsee when kevvy

---

Draco: Parseeplot final boss: Pariel.

---


Jumpropeman: next year I'm introducing a character named "Lel"
Jumpropeman: its gonna sound like you guys are always talking about her
Bree: @ Jumpropeman: you could RP as Leliana from Dragon Age!
Bree: she's called Lel in fanwork and (I think) in Inquisition
Jumpropeman: I don't know who that is Bree BUT I'LL DO IT
Bree: kek
Bree: well you have a whole year to find out
Jumpropeman: her partner will be named Kek
Bree throws all three DA games at JRM
RubyChao: lol
Jumpropeman: Lol is her dog
Gooper Blooper: we can't just start naming characters after common words and phrases, everything would be ruined and we wouldn't be able to talk
Gooper Blooper: Silence would hang like... like... like a thick curtain!

---

RubyChao: "1402 days, 10 hours, 40 minutes and 12 seconds since the pause began." rip whatever this is
SteelKomodo: what?
RubyChao: i was reading up on stuff and someone's thing had gone on hiatus
RubyChao: and it's just
RubyChao: four years, i think it's ded at this point

---

SteelKomodo: you may recognise this post from yonks ago
SteelKomodo: del made me change it because reasons
Del: because it was weird and skeevy
Bree: yonks!
Bree: so british
Bree: <3
SteelKomodo: blimey chips big ben the queen

---

Harpy: i can't top aurora and boreas
Harpy: so forever I shall stay... IN THE MIDCARD :U
Cornwind Evil: So who is the forum's John Cena, then?
RubyChao: goops
RubyChao: duh
RubyChao lays down for all the 3-counts in the meantime
Gooper Blooper: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPPLEDOUGH

---

Harpy asked Chatzy to choose between Hansel and Gluttony. Chatzy chose: Hansel
Harpy: meh
Harpy: you've been talking forever, Hansel
Gooper Blooper: >​asking chatzy
Harpy: why do I keep doing this to myself
Gooper Blooper asked Chatzy to choose between Hansel and cereal. Chatzy chose: Hansel

---

Gooper Blooper: oh god
Gooper Blooper: my A key jammed so this is what my post-in-progress looked like
Gooper Blooper: [color=indiaaaaaasAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAqqqqqqSSSSSS​SAAAAAAAAaaaaa
Harpy: HAHAHAHA
Harpy: oh god
Harpy: ITS SINE, GOOPY STYLE
RubyChao: GOOPS PLS

---

Del: Am i allowed to say wulf's boobs are exciting? Is that socially acceptable?
Bree: yes it's okay
Bree: she already said they were
Del: Oh phew
Saberwulf a pair of great tits
SteelKomodo: hahaha
Del: Oh my

---

SteelKomodo: just been to the co-op to get eggs
SteelKomodo: #Eggs
RubyChao: #eggs
RubyChao: reminder: pit's girlfriend could have been an omlette
RubyChao: (but she wasn't)
RubyChao: (she might eat omelettes though)
Bree: cannibalism
RubyChao: to be fair, as long as she doesn't eat ​raven​ eggs it's technically not cannibalism
Bree: kek
Bree: you know, I was thinking the other day Chastity should meet Utsuho
Bree: Chastity is a pyromancer, so she'd probably find Okuu fascinating
Bree: because hellbird who is immune to fire and heat, power of nuclear fusion, mini suns etc
Bree: ​also she can give advice for that wedding night, hurr hurr​
RubyChao: kek
Del: it'll be the wings
Del: it's always the wings
Bree: hawt winged-humanoid-on-winge​d-humanoid action
RubyChao: BIG COMFY SQUEEZABLE wings
SteelKomodo: hahaha

---

iKomodo: Maybe we don't need to be ready for Freddy

---

RubyChao: now to read chatzy madness
Gooper Blooper: *five seconds pass* "that was a good chatzy madness"

(A short time later)

RubyChao: that was a good chatzy madness
RubyChao: could have been longer though

---

Harpy: the only people who speak grandiosely: polititians, carnies, Siren

---

Harpy: Sakuya's speeches strike me as Reimu-esque
Harpy: only a bit more eloquent, less blunt
RubyChao: well, Sakuya is an incident-solver
RubyChao: it might take a certain mindset
RubyChao: (unless you're Marisa)
Harpy: Marisa just steals things
Bree: Marisa is just Marisa, lel
Harpy: Reimu just wants the incident to be over, to make new friends, and to have some goddamn tea
Harpy: and if that means pointing out the utter stupidity of those around her, so be it
RubyChao: but what happens
RubyChao: to a villain
RubyChao: who shoots her tea
Harpy: they die
Harpy: you fuck with her shrine or her tea, you're dead
Harpy: Tenshi only lived by the mercy that is ​Patchouli​ Yuyuko
Gooper Blooper: "why did you rip that man's head off" "he didn't wait warmly"
Harpy: HE WAITED. COLDLY
Bree: lel
iKomodo: "Caaaaaaaarl!" "Well, they were taking all the croissant rolls!"

---

Gooper Blooper: fun fact: "Brinehammer" has made more posts in two weeks than "Marduk" made in an entire season
RubyChao: hahahaha
RubyChao: someone's sure back in the game
iKomodo: Hahaha

---

~Kogasa~: getting dumb ideas, stop me chao
~Kogasa~: if he's even here
Gooper Blooper: you should know us by now
Gooper Blooper: The Elite Four is a grand enabler of dumb ideas
Bree: it's true
Gooper Blooper: "guys I have a really stupid idea" "tell us and then make it canon"

---

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOGUE!! joined the chat
RubyChao: hi spy
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOGUE!! flies into the chat and kicks Chao in the face
RubyChao: what the fuck man :I
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOGUE!!: IT'S A SHAMEFUL THING, LOBSTERHEAD
RubyChao: you come into MY chatzy
RubyChao: you kick MY face
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOGUE!! grabs my limes and tries to flee, but recoils in displeasure
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOGUE!!: TOO MANY LIMES D:
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOGUE!!: TOO MANY LIMES! D:<
RubyChao retaliates by burying Checkmate
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOGUE!!: Oh no you don't
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOGUE!! buries Hulk Hogan
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOGUE!!: . . . Wait wait no no no no
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOGUE!! is hit with the leg drop brother. Hogan refuses to be buried
RubyChao: hogan puts himself in every plot
RubyChao: HOGAN LEG DROPS REX
Gooper Blooper: srspost
RubyChao: HOGAN AXE BOMBERS CASSANDRA
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOGUE!!: Hogan goes over everything

---

SpyIsRunningOutOfFinishers: DON"T
SpyIsRunningOutOfFinishers: FUCK
SpyIsRunningOutOfFinishers: WITH
SpyIsRunningOutOfFinishers: KEVVY
SpyIsRunningOutOfFinishers tears shirt off
SpyIsRunningOutOfFinishers tears skin and muscles off
SpyIsRunningOutOfFinishers skeletons into battle


---

Draco: Somehow it seems like a bad time to post Parsee going into the lounge in a bathing suit.

---

RubyChao: also: who wants a fun okuu headcanon
Gooper Blooper: give it
RubyChao: she is pretty in shape. it's not MUSCLES like yuugi is but she's not a fatass like patchy is
RubyChao: #themoreyouknow
Draco: Noone is a fatass like Patchy, not even Sarah.
Gooper Blooper: >​Draco saying someone's fatter than sarah
Gooper Blooper: mein gott
Draco: Unicron was going to eat Gensokyo, but looked at Patchy and decided he was on a diet.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment