Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Chatzy Madness Volume 71: Hyper Realistic Fox Painting

Slowwind Compevil joined the chat
SteelKomodo: oh hey CW
Slowwind Compevil: Argh SK. Every time I hear that I think of The Room
Slowwind Compevil: And I expect you to ask about my sex life

---

Gooper Blooper: Poor Bazza
Gooper Blooper: He was watching another WWE pay-per-view last night
Gooper Blooper: You can tell on his twitter when it all went to shit
Gooper Blooper: Ten minutes left in the show:
Gooper Blooper: "FUCKING YES!!!!!"
Gooper Blooper: Five minutes later
Gooper Blooper: "FUCK THIS COMPANY!!!!"
SteelKomodo: D:

---

M Sheep: Can I have...what's his face....BRIAR! Join this
M Sheep: he's so boring I forgot what his name was a for minute there

---

Gooper Blooper: Lennard has a "FUCK DEATH" moment
Harpy: oh god Lenny IS alex, who is cu sith, which can only mean one thing
Harpy: SARAH GET OUT OF THE GUILD, YOU'RE GONNA KILL EVERYONE WITH SWEETS
Gooper Blooper: Pancakeopalypse II: Sarah saves everyone
SteelKomodo: XD
Harpy: Sarah was the one who saved everyone to begin with
Harpy: if this Lennard = Alex thing is to be believed
Gooper Blooper: Sarah is Sonia
Gooper Blooper: the names sound similar
Harpy: when did Sarah become a witch
Gooper Blooper: Sarah was always a witch, kinda
Harpy: she was more like the nice witch of the north than the wicked witch of the west
Gooper Blooper: She'll get you, my cakey, and your little donut too
Harpy: Sonia hides her giga holes
Harpy: "MY DONUT HOLES. MIIINE"
Harpy: Kyosuke wonders where the hell his stash of donut holes went
Gooper Blooper: Sarah invites Sonia along for National Donut Day 2014
Gooper Blooper: There were no survivors

---

Slowwind Compevil: Oh by the way Del, I put down a bit with Masterpiece asking for a comb
Jumpropeman: DONT GIVE HER THE COMB! She'll draw a picture by parting her hair into shapes!

---

Slowwind Compevil rolled a die with 21 sides. The die showed: 21
SteelKomodo: Jesus Hypotenuse :O
Harpy: well there goes pride
Gooper Blooper: THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT

---

Jumpropeman: I used to want a tablet
Jumpropeman: and then I met the Britbros

---

Gooper Blooper: bahahaha jaxx
RubyChao: "Accidentally tripped into your cup of coffee! Good thing me face caught it."
RubyChao: newjaxx.txt
Saberwulf: Yep
Gooper Blooper: That's like what Sarah would do if she was kind of an asshole
RubyChao: can i make sweet arty and hella jaxx jokes yet
Gooper Blooper: "Oh no, your chocolate milk!"
RubyChao: lets run this shit into the ground
SteelKomodo: Jerk!Sarah D:
Saberwulf: "Sarah but kind of an asshole" is basically my motto when writing Jaxx now

---

Saberwulf: TLC taught me that Honey Boo Boo's family call dumpster diving "going to the store"
Saberwulf: This is why I don't watch TLC
Jumpropeman: I love Honey Boo Boo
Slowwind Compevil: BURN THE WITCH HONEY BOO BOO WATCHER
Slowwind Compevil: BURN IT
Slowwind Compevil sets JRM on fire.
Slowwind Compevil pushes him down some stairs for good measure.

Jumpropeman: *falls into a pile of Honey Boo Boo merchandise*
Jumpropeman: Thanks Cornwind!

---

Jumpropeman: I must admit
Jumpropeman: I was a bit disappointed recently when I fought the Conehead groom
Jumpropeman: I thought the Organ would be like the one in the ZFRP fight

---

RedSpy asked Chatzy to choose between Luigi, Luigi, Luigi, Luigi, Luigi, Luigi, Luigi and Not Luigi. Chatzy chose: Luigi
RedSpy: #YEAROFLUIGI
Jumpropeman asked Chatzy to choose between society explodes and puppies die. Chatzy chose: society explodes
Jumpropeman: right choice chatzy
Draco asked Chatzy to choose between Greet, Beat and Meat. Chatzy chose: Beat
Slowwind Compevil: Stop making my villains explode
Draco punches the dice!
RubyChao asked Chatzy to choose between Lord explodes and Lord doesn't explode. Chatzy chose: Lord explodes
RubyChao: rip lord
RedSpy asked Chatzy to choose between Wheatley, RED Spy, Meat Boy, The RED Team Truck Of Death and Zephyrus. Chatzy chose: Meat Boy
Jumpropeman asked Chatzy to choose between I die, I live and dumb joke about belly bongos. Chatzy chose: I live
RedSpy: ZEPHYRUS DID NOT OVERCOME THESE ODDS
Slowwind Compevil: "I already exploded two years ago."
Draco asked Chatzy to choose between Live Free and Die. Chatzy chose: Die
Draco: =O
Draco dies.

---

RubyChao: behind oceanus' face
RubyChao: is another fist

---

Jumpropeman: what the hell google, breast pumps is not a suggestion I want when I google "yummy mummy"

---

Saberwulf: Who the fuck pays sixty bucks for a Marc Ecko hoodie

---

Slowwind Compevil: I attended Wrestlemania 18's Fan Axxess
Slowwind Compevil: And I actually did Color Commentary on a match with a secondary announcer for the WWE at the time, Kevin Kelley
Slowwind Compevil: It was...pretty damn bad
Slowwind Compevil: Really damn bad
Slowwind Compevil: Extremely bad
Slowwind Compevil: I am resisting the urge to shove a fork in my eye from the memories bad
RubyChao: hahaha

---

Gooper Blooper: I EVEN KNOW YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL

---

RedSpy: Somebody linked to the Mothman vs. Chupacabra KO image in the Kaiju Combat shoutbox. I couldn't stop laughing at recognition
SteelKomodo: what XD
SteelKomodo: what did they say about it?
RedSpy: I don't think they knew where it was from since they called Perez "that green thing," so they were probably just looking or pics of Mothman kicking ass. But they deffo liked the pic :D
SteelKomodo: awesome :D
RedSpy: (Exact words: KO'd? That green thing got DESTROYED)

---

RedSpy: . . . Fuck, I just imagined CKC: Zoofights
RedSpy: And am now crying because the miracle never happen
SteelKomodo: D:
SteelKomodo: ;_;

---

Gooper Blooper joined the chat
Harpy: goops haagen daaz

---

RedSpy: If all this HD fruit in Pikmin 3 is making me crazy hungry
Gooper Blooper: gotta make a new game based on Epic Meal Time
Gooper Blooper: super hd graphics
RedSpy: Apparently Europe gets different characterization than the US version, too
RedSpy: Want to see the same character describe the same fruit in two different regions?
Harpy: yes
RedSpy: Europe's version of Brittany, the team botanist: "This radiant specimen should remind me of childhood on Koppai, when we'd watch the sunset while enjoying a big dinner. But instead it makes me think of the onset of night on this planet, and the monstrosities that brings. I've covered it up so we can sleep in peace."
RedSpy: Describing a persimmon
RedSpy: Now here's now America does it
RedSpy: "Look at the colors! It reminds me of the time I melted all my crayons and tried to combine them together into a super crayon. I really thought that would work... Anyway, Alph doesn't like the smell of this fruit, but he doesn't have a sophisticated nose palate like I do."
Harpy: wow
Harpy: the difference is astounding
RedSpy: EU is more stern and serious, US is more quirky and cheerful
RedSpy: But never to the extent of SUPERCRAYON
RedSpy: (Well, except when she describes a mangosteen as a fruit wearing a hat going to a fruit party. aka the "cutest thing ever cuted")
Gooper Blooper: First description is Sine, second is Carla
RedSpy: . . . Yep, US Brittany = Carly
Harpy: ...
Harpy: stop giving me ideas. Carla making a super crayon is dangerous!
RedSpy: XD
Harpy: She might even invent magic that can change the color of a crayon to whatever she likes and it never runs out

---

Saberwulf: I want to buy and Oxford Study Bible because I'm dumb and think studying major religions is cool but that shit is forty dollars
Saberwulf: Why are religious texts so expensive
Saberwulf: Doesn't this go against the whole point of a religious text
Gooper Blooper: I see bibles at my dollar tree
Gooper Blooper: They must leave out the good parts or something
SteelKomodo: Pffft
The Deleter: They leave out the parts where jesus tamed dragons

---

M Sheep: SOMEONE POSTED ABOUT COFFEEE
M Sheep: AAAAAAA
M Sheep: ONLY DEATH AND DESTRUCTION CAN FOLLOW
M Sheep reigns in the crazy

---

M Sheep: "Wouldn't say imprisoned, but according to one of my sources, she's chained to a bed in the medical ward."
M Sheep: I'm pretty sure this exactly what imprisonment is, Carlos
Harpy: WELLL...
Harpy: its very comfy imprisonment
Gooper Blooper: I wouldn't say it's aliens
Gooper Blooper: but it's aliens
Harpy: but its- goddamn it goops

---

Saberwulf: The Democrats are trying to get me to vote on vetoing a copyright bill about music because it'll mean that Justin Beiber is a felon
Saberwulf: You're not very good at this Dems
Gooper Blooper: if Beiber isn't safe
Gooper Blooper: none of us are
RedSpy: SIGN IT
Saberwulf: I mean yeah, it's a shitty fucking bill and I don't support it, but seriously is that the best you guys could come up with
RedSpy: WE MUST OVERTHROW THE BEEB
RedSpy: EXCISE IT FROM OUR REALITY AND SEND IT TO THE PHANTOM ZONE

---

RubyChao: -can i just say i find it a little funny that even the aeiounauts have a Dark Secret. not that the secret itself is funny just that
RubyChao: the aeiounauts were basically comic relief at first and then BAM
Gooper Blooper: NOT EVEN JOKE CHARACTERS ARE SAFE FROM SORDID PASTS
RubyChao: General Cleft's dark secret
RubyChao: he...
RubyChao: he...
RubyChao: has dual citizenship
M Sheep: wat
SteelKomodo: ...what D:
Jumpropeman: D:
M Sheep: I believed in you, Cleft
SteelKomodo: WHAT A TWIST
M Sheep heartbroken

---

M Sheep: "Sewer-Cleaning Squad."
M Sheep: I hope these guys just show up out of the blue next year
M Sheep: "Where'd everybody go?"
Gooper Blooper: Sine probably would have appreciated Sewer-Cleaning Squad last year

---


Slowwind Compevil: Guys, how should Stanley do his wooing! SK NEEDS SUGGESTIONS!
Harpy: Get nice and close to Gemma and start asking her about life, then do a magic trick and pull a rose out of her ear
SteelKomodo: Pfffft
M Sheep: Have you tried being genuine?
M Sheep: Oh who am I kidding
M Sheep: that'll never work!
Gooper Blooper: Clearly they need to go shopping in the mall, then Widow Maker shoots Crystal in the chest
Gooper Blooper: Except it was Hella Jeff the whole time
SteelKomodo: ...D:
Slowwind Compevil gives a wry smirk as he tosses Gemma's Backstory Ball in one hand, up and down, up and down.
Gooper Blooper: It's Raw all over again
Slowwind Compevil: SK knows why I am doing this
M Sheep: then beat your chest and release your mating yodels
Harpy: will Tully be Raw 3
Gooper Blooper: You never know what will trigger her
Gooper Blooper: Even if all you do is call her a dynamite gal
Harpy: GODDAMN IT GOOPS

---

M Sheep: Since we're sharing dreams anyway
M Sheep: One I part i still remember vividly, is this hall of paintings
M Sheep: er, hold on second
M Sheep false tension
M Sheep: okay, back
M Sheep: Anyway, it's a long hallway, painted a drab dark olive, that doesn't go anywhere
M Sheep: An the sides of the walls are covered in paintings
M Sheep: haphazardly, top to bottom
M Sheep: The end of the hallway leads to simple wall, painted olive and covered in paintings like the rest
M Sheep: I managed to look at three paintings before waking up
RubyChao: suddenly i'm remembering one pasta i read
M Sheep: The first depicted the see-through image of cat over a harbor, like mist, merging into the water
M Sheep: There was a brass placard on it that had the name, which was something like "The Cat Who Rejected the Land And Accepted The Sea"
M Sheep: or something similarly convoluted
M Sheep: The second was just an abstract work of a...pineapple tree
M Sheep: I dunno
M Sheep: But the third
M Sheep: oh, the third
M Sheep: while the cat on was off to the... left I think and a little above head-height
M Sheep: this one was smack-dab in the middle of the wall, hung right at eye level
M Sheep: a full, lush, wide oil painting
M Sheep: depicting a lush forest far in the background, and a fox in the foreground
M Sheep: i don't know how to describe the eyes..they were either gold or green and very intense
M Sheep: It was really a beautiful painting
M Sheep: and then it changed
Gooper Blooper: oh god
Harpy: nooo
M Sheep: I don't recall the details of this part very well, but there was a log, and the fox was up on end, and another was sticking its head out of a hole in the top of the log
M Sheep: their noses touching
Harpy: ...that's kind of cute, actually
Gooper Blooper: Huh, no hyper-realistic blood at all
M Sheep: there was a small smudge in the background too, a small imperfection off to the right side in the forest background
Gooper Blooper: slenderfox
M Sheep: Somehow I knew the last painting was Spring and this one was Summer
M Sheep: It changed again
M Sheep: The two foxes were in the foreground running away from something
Gooper Blooper: It was actually one of those flippy things that changes when you look at it from different angles
M Sheep: I believe the the color of the detail-less trees in the background had changed to orange and this was autumn
M Sheep: The smudge was now quite larger
M Sheep: It changed again
M Sheep: Winter
M Sheep: Snow on the ground
M Sheep: the forest is on fire in the background
Gooper Blooper: okay here we go
Harpy: oh god D:
M Sheep: The fox is back in the foreground, staring out like it was in the first painting
Gooper Blooper: BUT WHO WAS FOX
RubyChao: and the smudge is bigger again?
M Sheep: there are foxprints in the snow next to it that lead out to the edge of the painting where I can see the back of the other fox lying in the snow, before the body is cut off by the border
M Sheep: I don't think there was any blood around, but I'm not sure
M Sheep: The smudge is larger and clearly distinctive
Harpy: welp
M Sheep: the shadowy figure of a hunter with a gun
RubyChao: ...D:
M Sheep: I even took care to see who made this painting, semi-realizing I was in a dream, and took a close look at the brass plate on this one
M Sheep: but I forgot the name as soon as I woke up
M Sheep: THE END
Gooper Blooper: hahaha
Harpy: seemed like you were lucid dreaming by near the end of it D:
Slowwind Compevil: I wonder if you'd seen Bambi recently
M Sheep: Quite possibly, as when I looked at the plate, the dream camera did a jump cut to fill the entire 'screen" with the plate and the name on it
M Sheep: mocking me

---

RubyChao: that reminds me there's a creepypasta called "Touhou 14" about a 2spooky new touhou game
RubyChao: which is kind of funny now that there's an actual Touhou 14 :V
The Fake: AND WHEN UTSUHO TRIED TO USE HER POWERS, ALL HER SKIN MELTED OFF
The Fake: WITH HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD
RubyChao: "I deleted the image and tried to exit the game… but there was no exit command. Alt+F4 would not work. The laptop would not turn off. The game didn’t show as being run on Task Manager; on the contrary, it showed only critical processes as running. I was faced with no choice but to finish the game."
Gooper Blooper: NO CHOICE

---

Gooper Blooper: inside every koopa is a dry bones

---

RubyChao: "Hello my name is Steve and I always wanted to be a game designer I asked my friend who has a hobby with Game Design and he told me I should start out with this game called RPG Maker 3 for PS2."
RubyChao: i'm just imagining this guy rattling all of that off with no breathing

---

RubyChao: squidward's suicide is apparently the most popular page on creepypasta wiki
RubyChao: so when can we expect SK to bring in Hyper-Realistics Eyes Squidward
RedSpy: XD
RubyChao: Oh, have you ever read Red Mist?
RedSpy: Red Mist was the fixed version, right?
RubyChao: Yeah, it was the remake
RubyChao: ...Somehow the whole idea of a creepypasta remake is making me laugh
RedSpy: Why?
RubyChao: "alright guys, what's our most successful pasta? let's touch it up and slap it on the new consoles"
RubyChao: because of mentally conflating remake = video game
RubyChao: i mean it's an understandable thing, but the way my mind went about it made me laugh
RedSpy: CALL OF SQUIDWARD GOD
RedSpy: SAVING AMERICA ONE SHOTGUN AT A TIME
RedSpy: HIS HI-RES EYEBALLS WILL BLOW HIS MIND
RubyChao: XD
RubyChao: CALL OF SQUIDWARD
RubyChao: MIST OF HONOR
RedSpy: PFFFT
RubyChao: oh yeah i once read a sequel to Dead Bart
RedSpy: Wat
RedSpy: Dead Bart 2: Die Harder?

---

RedSpy: "Normally the sparkling letters said U R MR GAY. Its funny. But today . . . they said U R MR DEAD"
SteelKomodo: AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT HYPER-REALISTICALLY

---

RubyChao: "Let's review. As predicted in Revelations, the Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse are Death, Fire, Bones, and Kaboom."
RubyChao: is there something captain bones isn't telling us

---

The Deleter: i was told to post about giants being in the desert
The Deleter: but i'm not really up for it atm
The Deleter: besides, i think doing it from the perspective of the alien ship might be cooler
RedSpy: That's slang for "Spy go do it" isn't it xD
The Deleter: yes
The Deleter: yes it is :P

---

Gooper Blooper: From elsewhere:
Gooper Blooper: >​go to Youtube look up recent match
>​"oh hey here it its" Daniel Bryan vs Antonio Cesaro Raw.....
>​500,000 views, thumbnail is picture from random part of the match
>​seems legit
>​Click on video
>​It's a WWE 13 screen followed by H-HEY SUP GUYS THIS IS....
>​then noticed shit ton of dislikes

Gooper Blooper: this happens far too freaking often
RubyChao: lol
SteelKomodo: Whoever added the custom thumbnail feature in YouTube is a dick
Slowwind Compevil: Anyway, Harpy, if you want to do Carlos meeting with Edom, go ahead
Gooper Blooper: Along the same lines, when I'm interested in a game and try to look up footage of it
Gooper Blooper: "HEY WHASSUP PEOPLE THIS IS FARTFACE 92"

---

Saberwulf: Anyone else ever been too tired to do anything but too awake to fall asleep
Saberwulf: I wanted to work on my ORIGINAL FANTASY SETTING DO NOT STEAL but I worked like ten hours today so my body is as the common eel
Gooper Blooper: so like david then
Gooper Blooper: you just wanna curl up in an arcade machine somewhere
Saberwulf: I do
Saberwulf: Delicious quarters
Saberwulf: That's how David will survive
Saberwulf: He'll do something retarded like starburst the Society and survive by hiding in an arcade machine of Polybius
Gooper Blooper: support the dying arcade industry if you #believe
Saberwulf: Indiana David and the Temple of Words
Saberwulf: I have a feeling that I'm gonna end up doing this now just for that dumb joke, completely ruining all tension and badassness of whatever I write
Harpy: by starburst do you mean assault their ships with tons of fruit-flavored candy
Gooper Blooper: David will live thanks to wulf's need to make puns
Saberwulf: I mean the supernova missile David keeps in his ship
Saberwulf: He blew the warp up with one
Slowwind Compevil: The Flaw is actually weakness to fruit chews
Gooper Blooper: No, no, I got it
Gooper Blooper: They're weak to delicious Hostess fruit pies
SteelKomodo: XD
RubyChao: throw a fruit pie at horizon
RubyChao: he falls over and dies
Saberwulf: In a drunken stupor, Ulrika replaces the starburst with actual Starburst fruit chews, destroying the society and saving Earth
SteelKomodo: Stan: But I like fruit chews D:
Gooper Blooper: no one can resist their creamy filling
Gooper Blooper: just ask tiamat
Harpy: its a supernova of fruity deliciousness
Saberwulf: Sarah more like Sellout
Harpy: sarah is the girl scout that comes to your homes
SteelKomodo: ...I wanna see Stanley in one of these, for some reason
SteelKomodo: or maybe Glacius because it would be funny
Gooper Blooper: wulf they offered her free twinkies if she did the ad
Gooper Blooper: she's only human
Saberwulf: Pffff

---

SteelKomodo: Man, wording this speech is hard
SteelKomodo: get it wrong and Stan gets friendzoned
RedSpy: Here's what you say
RedSpy: "Eeeeeeeeeeeeey gurl. You play the Pokeymans?"
RedSpy: " 'Cause your jigglypuffs? They be makin' Wigglytuff"
SteelKomodo: ...spy no D:
RedSpy: ./I'm sorry, except I'm not
Harpy: thats something Mikey (or Sammy) would say and promptly get smacked for
SteelKomodo: good god why is brain bleach not a real thing
Harpy: sammy wouldn't be smacked, she'd just make Carlos feel super awkward
RedSpy: . . . Yessss do it
RedSpy: Sammy gives relationship advice
RedSpy: And its all just badly-hidden puns
SteelKomodo: is there any way I could forget those last few seconds?
Harpy: "Tell her you gunna beedrillin her all night carlos" "No. No. No. No. Stop. NO."
Gooper Blooper: I approve of all of this
RedSpy: "So is it wrong to say I Pikachu in the shower?"
Gooper Blooper: i aint gonna raichu a love song
RedSpy: "Okay, okay. I turn on the Charmander pants come right off?"
Harpy: "hey you know what"
Harpy: "i'mma zapdos bitches"
RedSpy: "Alright, no more Pokemon puns. How about this: you met my friends Wood Man, Hard Man, and Junk Man?"
Harpy: ..........
Slowwind Compevil: Stop it all of you or I'm going to ursaring your necks.
Harpy: okay now I need the brain bleach
Gooper Blooper: the balls are inert

---

Harpy: also, lenny's outfit
Harpy: "oh hey blue- WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PINK DOING HERE. CARLAAAAAAA"

---

Gooper Blooper: ahahahahaha, just found someone complaining about WWE 13
Gooper Blooper: I don't know if you guys remember how HYPED I was for it. I could not wait. Everyone waited for AC3 but nah, I got WWE '13.
It was somewhat disappointing. I mean, it's a beautiful game, but the fucking bugs, man...
That SHIT AI. Oh my word that shit AI.
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
IN EVERY SINGLE MATCH!
The AI would run to the announce table and remove the top portion of it and the TVs! WHY? IT'S A LOW-CARD SINGLES MATCH!

RubyChao: heheehehe
Gooper Blooper: table-san pls

---

RubyChao: do you ever have folders that quite clearly you downloaded at some point or another
RubyChao: but you no longer remember what they even are

---

Harpy: pac man eats up all the dots, lots and lots of dots and spots, pac man eats up all the dots, yum yum yum yum yum

---

Gooper Blooper: WHO'S THAT CLAN WITH THE GIANT SHIP
Gooper Blooper: RECRUITING PEOPLE AND BLOWING UP SHIT

---

Gooper Blooper: In the biggest shocker of tonight's RP, Samantha is hype

---

Gooper Blooper: Meanwhile Carlos is in the Twilight Zone
Gooper Blooper: or something
Harpy: and Carlos finds the whole thing too eerie to eat. Who wants to eat smores alone? sarah
Gooper Blooper: Imagine it
Gooper Blooper: You walk into a big cafeteria, whole place is empty
Gooper Blooper: No one around
Gooper Blooper: ...then you hear the quiet munching noises
Gooper Blooper: With shaking, trembling steps you slowly move through the dimly lit cafeteria
RubyChao: i would probably run for it
Gooper Blooper: And there's Sarah eating a pile of smores
Gooper Blooper: "oh hey"
RedSpy: IT'S ME ALEX
RedSpy: IT WAS ME ALL ALONG ALEX
Gooper Blooper: AW SON OF A BITCH
RubyChao: BUT THEN
RubyChao: it turns out
RubyChao: sarah is actually
RubyChao: JOSEPHINE
Harpy: then Carlos takes off the mask
Harpy: its alex
Harpy: they have the same text color and job and everything

---

Gooper Blooper: Yeah, I knew there was a reason I had Sarah get all excited when she heard Sammy was on the ZFS
Gooper Blooper: Those two would get along so damn well
Gooper Blooper: rode all the rides in tridenland
Harpy: Sammy- the eatting habits of Sarah, the self-conscious about her weight of Josephine, and the awesome of both put together
Gooper Blooper: yayyyy
Harpy: also she totally learned thundaja from Celestia
Gooper Blooper: And she's an activist like Ariel
Gooper Blooper: ...DOES SHE LIKE BOOKS
Harpy: Yes, she does. She even likes some nonfiction books
Harpy: readin about Martin Luther King and his dream
Gooper Blooper: BY ALL YOUR SARAHKIN COMBINED
Harpy: I AM CAPTAIN PLANET
Gooper Blooper: SHE IS CAPTAIN SAMMY
Harpy: does that mean she fought hitler

---

Harpy: oh god what if sammy wins BBB next year
Harpy: joke character power
Gooper Blooper: A seemingly-harmless character has previously won a triple B with the power of electricity
Gooper Blooper: so it's not without precedent
Harpy: GODBOOOOTTTT

---

Gooper Blooper: Goddamn, ideas in my head again
Gooper Blooper: I imagined what might happen if White Mage ever came back and suddenly it happened
SomebodyWhoShouldShutTheFuckUp: ???
Gooper Blooper: White Mage and Celestia as major characters, traveling on a second honeymoon without the kids
Harpy: ...yes
Harpy: Renewal of Vows
Harpy: cuz married couples can do that, of course
SomebodyWhoShouldShutTheFuckUp: . . .
SomebodyWhoShouldShutTheFuckUp: D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww​www
Gooper Blooper: I know my beetis well

---

Harpy: posted in orvance and srs
Harpy: i'm so sorry
Harpy: i think i made goops's love for sammy worse
Gooper Blooper: how can you apologize for this
Gooper Blooper: she is
Gooper Blooper: I
Gooper Blooper: it's
Harpy: I broke goops, I'm sorry

---

Jumpropeman: I kind of want Samantha to need desperately to tell Edyth something important so we can have a moment like in the movies where a character speaks jive to someone who just doesn't get it
Gooper Blooper: A sarahkin dramatically appears stating they can speak jive
Slowwind Compevil: It's Sarah herself
Slowwind Compevil: No explanation for why she's there
Slowwind Compevil: And she leaves and no one mentions it

---

Jumpropeman: guys
Jumpropeman: I don't know how to tell you this
Jumpropeman: but Toontown servers are going offline in September
Slowwind Compevil: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOO-what's Toontown?

---

Slowwind Compevil: Ah, finally a place for Sine to sit down and relax.
Jumpropeman: oh snappers
Jumpropeman: Sine is someone from the king of beasts
Jumpropeman: you know what that means!
Draco: But she's in disguise.
Jumpropeman: Sine has a seat on every plotbus!
Draco: It's time for a few Jaxx clones to appear and start eating pool cues?
Slowwind Compevil: It's still pretty clearly her
Slowwind Compevil: She's just not wandering around in her gimp clothes
Draco: Oh. =U
Slowwind Compevil: Like, Draco'd have no problem recognizing her
Draco: Oh, okay.
Draco: (Wig time.)
Slowwind Compevil: "YOU STILL HAVE THAT?!"
Draco: "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, yessssssss......"

No comments:

Post a Comment